DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
airspace2_0001_20111018154840_320_240.JPG

airspace_20111018151844_320_240.JPG

Birghtonarea_20111018145856_320_240.JPG

34tbrighton_20111018133936_320_240.JPG

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...lice-search-area-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again

Has LE checked the attic, the crawl space, in the house. If someone's mind was in an addled state, they may have put Lisa somewhere that made sense to them in that moment. Where should volunteer searches for Lisa begin? (Even if the police do not think that is best) Where should a command post be set up by the family? What advice would you give the family directly to get Lisa back? I am asking all of this because the MSM doesn't seem to be getting them anywhere, and at this point LE has no leads that involve the public.

i know im pages behind but i was thinking this yesterday,reminded me of case we had in the uk. 9year old girl was reported missing by her mum and step father. seemed she had just disappeared in to thin air,1month later she was found alive hiddin in the base of a divan bed at her stepfathers uncles house. im sure i read her mother & step father were part of the plan. i remember thinking how bizzare it was.

i sure hope its something like this thats happened with lisa and she would be safe

i know im pages behind but i was thinking this yesterday,reminded me of case we had in the uk. 9year old girl was reported missing by her mum and step father. seemed she had just disappeared in to thin air,1month later she was found alive hiddin in the base of a divan bed at her stepfathers uncles house. im sure i read her mother & step father were part of the plan. i remember thinking how bizzare it was.

i sure hope its something like this thats happened with lisa and she would be safe
The Shannon Matthews case, in Dewsbury.

Sending LE "MAJOR POSITIVE VIBES" and a "BIG THANK YOU" for all that everyone is doing to try and find Baby Lisa.

The search is also being discussed here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151265"]Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On HLN a reporter is at Lisa's house and the dog is freaking out and barking like crazy OMG! That dog is flipping.

On HLN a reporter is at Lisa's house and the dog is freaking out and barking like crazy OMG! That dog is flipping.
The neighbors dog that didnt bark, shown yesterday with MK and crew out there?

OK I just saw a photo of the house and it's decorated for Halloween? Wow, I guess they wanted to keep things up for the boys but I thought they weren't staying there anymore. I saw spider webbing and pumpkins out in the front.

The neighbors dog that didnt bark, shown yesterday with MK and crew out there?

There was a german shephard dog that was barking like crazy, a neighbour's dog. And jumping at the fence too.

There's no way someone took Lisa out of there without alerting that dog. If DB slept through that then so did the dog owners.

I would be running over her house, ask her to use the phone, ask her if she seen anything, while waiting for the police to show up. NO way would I sit there and wait.

Just unbelievable isn't it?

You can call 911 from ANY cell phone even one that has no service active.

Any news on who showed up for the grand jury?

Dog barked at HLN correspondent but not at a neighborhood cat. (Jim Spellman)

HLN: There is a public path into the woods in the back of Baby Lisa's house.

Dog barked at HLN correspondent but not at a neighborhood cat. (Jim Spellman)

HLN: There is a public path into the woods in the back of Baby Lisa's house.

Well he knows the cat.
:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members