Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I assume that jeremy's work hours than were 6:00pm till 2:00am?

...have to wonder how long it took him to rouse DB. If she was drunk, how long did it take him to get her up and going?

What time did the neighbor leave and do we know if she saw Lisa?

Has to make me wonder if the baby items bought at 5:00pm were a red herring..

From the interview by M Kelly:
MK: we've been told police say a call made from one of cell phones. was that you?
DB: no
MK: who could have [done that]?
DB: whoever took her

Have to say it's mighty nice of that abductor to pay for the phone bill to lift that "calling out" restriction. Of course, it's the least he/she could do after they could enter the house so conveniently through the unlocked door with the only adult possibly out cold.

If this wasn't such a tragedy, it would almost be funny.

All my opinion :twocents:

It is possible that there would still be a record of the attempted call. Besides, only ONE of the 2 working cells would have been restricted, imo.

The way my cell plan works is that if I am late on the bill, ONE of the 4 phones on the plan is restricted to incoming calls only. My phone, the master phone because the bill is in my name, is restricted. If I try and make a call it gets redirected to the payment center. Once I pay the bill, over the phone if necessary, my phone works again.

So, imo, one of those 2 phones would have been able to make outgoing calls even if the account was restricted. And the other one would still have a record of the attempted call that LE would have.

Very good point, Katy.

On Sprint, when the payment is overdue, the primary phone is the one that is restricted (my daughter had this experience when she shared phone service with her now-ex BF. When he forgot to pay the bill, restricted use was placed on only one of the phones for a period of time until the bill was paid).

Does anyone know what provider JI & DB used?

Can I assume that jeremy's work hours than were 6:00pm till 2:00am?

That is what I originally thought. But someone who is married to a union electrician posted in another thread in this forum, and she said that electricians often work 10 or 12 hour shifts, and not 8 hours.

Do we know why the FAA has said that no one can fly over the search? is that normal?

Very good point, Katy.

On Sprint, when the payment is overdue, the primary phone is the one that is restricted (my daughter had this experience when she shared phone service with her now-ex BF. When he forgot to pay the bill, restricted use was placed on only one of the phones for a period of time until the bill was paid).

Does anyone know what provider JI & DB used?

And the restricted service can be overcome in a matter of 15 minutes time. All you need to do is pay over the phone and it is unrestricted almost immediately. DI made it sound like it was an insurmountable obstacle and it affected all of their phones.

My experience is they ask for a No Fly zone when they have found something they don't want on the news until they have a chance to process it. Keeps LE in control of any release.

Not a good thing for baby Lisa, but really it could be something else they found in their searches?

Salem

I saw them walking into wooded area. Big white vans parked on the side of the road. Near the river and that sandy area (dirt pile or gravel?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member