Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is bugging me is DB's answer to the lights question, she sat there kind of looking -to me- like she wanted JI to say something different. Same thing with the way she looked when asked about moving back into their home. And the question about whether Lisa was a planned pregnancy..... Hope my hinky meter is broken...:(

Even if the cell phones were restricted, as one other member mentioned earlier, you can try to make a call but it will go directly to the billing office #, thus a ping. It still doesn't put the phone in any particular person's hands at this time.

I am also sure if you called your cell phone carrier and explained the situation to them to please turn the phones on, they would be back on in a heartbeat. I would have called mine and said please can you turn them on, whoever stole my baby took the phones we need them on to try and call them, please... They would have been turned back on believe me.

:seeya: I can tell the difference between a picture of an infant and an older -almost -1 year old baby.

imo

I can tell the difference between an infant (to me that means newborn to 6 months) and a child that is over a year old too. I just meant how would someone look at a "baby" and be able to definitively say it was 11 months old? I just find that not so easy to believe.

Randy Zelin : To the parents SHUT UP !!!! LMAO..

These parents havent called those cell phones ONCE since Lisa went missing.. I would be calling them hoping someone answered.. Really.. And now they say 2 cell phones, I thought there were 3 of them ??

I wish the th's would stop giving them free advice over the air, let them(her) just keep spilling the beans but I know JT has taken care of that....:furious:

So let me get this straight - we're led to believe that an alleged *abductor* turned on "accent lights" & the "pumpkin" in the computer room? Was this alleged abductor trying to create some sort of ambiance for the kidnapping???

Now that we know which lights were on, the kidnapping scenario sounds even more absurd than it did two weeks ago.

Thanks for this! :great: Needed that.

Chopper in air over Brighton and road now closed

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7248188&postcount=878"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread[/ame]

I am also sure if you called your cell phone carrier and explained the situation to them to please turn the phones on, they would be back on in a heartbeat. I would have called mine and said please can you turn them on, whoever stole my baby took the phones we need them on to try and call them, please... They would have been turned back on believe me.

In such a situation I'm not sure I would have thought of that. As I stated earlier in another post, I'm not a perfect parent. Here it is weeks after baby Lisa went missing but we are just now asking some of these questions. If it took us weeks to think of them and it's not our baby missing, how clearly would one really think at the time, god forbid, that one of ours' did disappear.
It's easy to sit back as monday morning quarterbacks and state what we would have done. I hope I'm not in the position to have to think that fast and clearly on my feet while knowing one of my loved ones life may be on the line.
Just sayin' ... :twocents:

In such a situation I'm not sure I would have thought of that. As I stated earlier in another post, I'm not a perfect parent. Here it is weeks after baby Lisa went missing but we are just now asking some of these questions. If it took us weeks to think of them and it's not our baby missing, how clearly would one really think at the time, god forbid, that one of ours' did disappear.
It's easy to sit back as monday morning quarterbacks and state what we would have done. I hope I'm not in the position to have to think that fast and clearly on my feet while knowing one of my loved ones life may be on the line.

We are only thinking of them because statements are coming out and changing daily that is why. If you are directly involved you have all the facts therefore react.

And I am sure LE could have sprung for the $ to pay off a phone bill if it meant communication with a kidnapper. Look atthe amount of $ they are spending following up on leads and doing searches.

Your post sparked a thought . . . I have worked with many mothers who truly enjoy being pregnant when their children are infants. When their child(ren) grow and begin to individuate, not needing their mother's constant attention . . . the Mother distances themselves from the child. Eventually and essentially neglecting their toddler's needs while the Mother begins feeling a stong urge to get pregnant again. I have seen many Mother's who love having infants but loathe having toddlers. Just speculating on whether this might be a factor in this case.

My mother was that way. Loved being pregnant and having babies. Got lots and lots of attention from everybody around. After about 2 years old, we weren't "fun" anymore so she had to have another. She had given birth 6 times by the time she was 24! Then had two more in her 30s!

I think DB has a severe case of arrested development and really acts more like a surly 17-"I'm all grown up and YOU can't tell me what to do!" year-old than a 25 year old with one failed marriage under her belt and two kids.

Fortunately many of us have not had to endure a child missing though sadly some of our members have. I don't think it unreasonable to draw some logical conclusions from our collective experiences.

DB stated she has not called the cell phones AT ALL in the past two weeks. Panic of the moment in finding her baby missing I can understand but two weeks is a bit of a stretch in my very humble opinion.

ITA

A couple of years ago, my 20 year-old daughter was mugged as she walked home to her apartment from the grocery store - while she & I were talking on the phone with each other. I heard the entire mugging happen, and after the call was terminated, I was terrified for my daughter's safety. The first thing I did was to call my daughter's cell phone - the next thing I did was jump in my car to go to where I thought she may have been walking. I called her phone multiple times - and one of the muggers answered. The next thing I did was call 911. The muggers were located & arrested within the hour. My daughter was thankfully unharmed physically.

IMO, the reason why DB (or JI, for that matter) have NOT called their *missing* cell phones is because DB knows there is no kidnapper/cell phone stealer, thus, there is no reason to call either of the working phones. MOO

I have to say I dont know. I think I would have thought of it right away, even if it were me giving instructions to a family member, lets say my sister and said, call the phone company for me. I am only thinking of it now because I only found out just now from the interview on TV that they have NEVER called them. I didnt know this information before and the fact that they were turned off, well, call your carrier. I think I would have thought of many things. Like I said, even if it was me delegating and if it were something I didnt think of, I know I could count on my sister to think for me. We do things like that with each other.. And no one is a perfect parent. There is no such thing as perfection IMO. We are all human, some more human than others I am finding out but human none the less.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000947/
Reference

Side Effects;

What side effects can this medication cause?

Venlafaxine may cause side effects. Call your doctor if any of the following symptoms are severe or do not go away:

drowsiness

weakness or tiredness

dizziness

headache

nightmares

nausea

vomiting

stomach pain

constipation

diarrhea

gas

heartburn

burping

dry mouth

change in ability to taste food

loss of appetite

weight loss

uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body

pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in part of the body

muscle tightness

twitching

yawning

sweating

hot flashes or flushing

frequent urination

difficulty urinating

sore throat, chills, or other signs of infection

ringing in the ears

changes in sexual desire or ability

enlarged pupils (black circles in the middle of the eyes)

Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately:

rash

hives

itching

difficulty breathing or swallowing

chest pain

fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat

seizures

unusual bruising or bleeding

small purple spots on the skin

eye pain or redness

changes in vision

fever, sweating, confusion, fast or irregular heartbeat, and severe muscle stiffness

fever

problems with coordination

hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)

coma (loss of consciousness for a period of time)

....And people take this drug voluntarily? :waitasec:

I can tell the difference between an infant (to me that means newborn to 6 months) and a child that is over a year old too. I just meant how would someone look at a "baby" and be able to definitively say it was 11 months old? I just find that not so easy to believe.

They change so quickly at that age I think a guess could easily be within a month.

IMO, it's not about "thinking"..it's a motherly instinct, pure reaction to a horrible situation. DB clearly has many things to hide and IMO has done many things which make everything lead right back to her. You don't lie, not cooperate, change stories, not call a cell phone that is missing when your daughter might be with that very person! Her reactions are not anywhere near the norm of human behavior. Nothing she has said or done are reactions anyone would have to this situation. Time and time again, these types of cases lead back to the person who was the last person to see the child, who hides, lies, changes their story, doesn't cooperate, lawyers up etc..

Sadly, I wish it were different. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member