Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haleigh Cummings is still missing, no sign of her.

Lots of kids are still missing but time lines play into it also. I don't think they had the kind of time they would need to disappear Lisa so well that she hasn't been found yet. I am not familiar with the time line in Haleigh's case. I did follow it in the beginning but when they all started going to jail for different things it was too much for me.

How many red flags are flying bout now? Pretty soon it should look like the United Nations Building round here.

I think everybody noticed how the father keeps looking down. Yesterday there was a body expert on TV who said this is a sing of being ashamed.

What about looking down when someone is lying also.... ie: Scott Peterson.

Ummmm.......wait.................hold up

What happened to "the phone bill wasn't paid and they wouldn't allow calls out - but could receive calls bit? BTW I've never heard of a cell being shut off where you can get a call but can't make one. Never.

Next up - the lights in the house.

Happens .. I know this personally. :twocents:

It wasn't just the question that Megyn asked about "did you call the cell phones"? It was the look on DB's face when MK said that. If this part of the interview gets posted - it is worth a look. The micro-expression that I see is "oh carp - I didn't think about that".

Total surprise.

JMHO

Makes no sense why she thinks it's logical to not talk to her neighbor after the baby goes missing when it sounds like they were obviously drinking together that night. Too late to distance yourself, more logical that you'd want to ask your neighbor a million questions. Stupid statement, DB.

Oh, and.... She didn't talk to her but some how the neighbor must have shot her a paper airplane with the words on it,

"you shut off all the lights when you went to bed"

:banghead:

I am a little lost here.. Can someone tell me WTF a pumpkin light is ??? I mean i know they called Lisa Pumpkin Pie but what the hell is a pumpkin light, I missed that part..

probably a halloween decoration with a small bulb...just guessing because it is oct.

Please help me here, is it my imagination or does DB seem to not care at all that Lisa is missing.. I am so lost with her. She is a true sociopath..
bbm
You're correct, it appears DB seems to not care about Lisa's being missing.

imo

If she hasn't talked to her kids about it, how does she know that the kids didn't turn the lights on?

Just a heads up, might be something.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7248033&postcount=857"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread[/ame]

I had the same perception about the lead players in the Haleigh Cummings case as well in the beginning. Now I never let myself look at someone and say they aren't smart enough. Those people down there proved me wrong. JMHO.

Yep.....a body could be dumped in water/buried 100's of miles away. :(

My gosh every time DB speaks more is revealed about her. her eye shifting, her interrupting JI when he goes to speak, her speech speeds up and she shows nervousness when there is a question she is apprehensive to answer.

:banghead: DB's showing signs of lying and guilt.

imo

It's so much easier for us to say what we would do. Think of the most traumatizing moment of your life, and how you reacted...if you haven't had a child disappear. Then think if one was.

Fortunately many of us have not had to endure a child missing though sadly some of our members have. I don't think it unreasonable to draw some logical conclusions from our collective experiences.

DB stated she has not called the cell phones AT ALL in the past two weeks. Panic of the moment in finding her baby missing I can understand but two weeks is a bit of a stretch in my very humble opinion.

Megan Kelly is good and I would call upon her to talk to all missing children s care givers in the future...Pay her big bucks to do it. LMAO

No, she said they were 'restricted' --not shut off all together. In my cell plan if I am late sending in the payment it goes to restricted service for 3 days or so. That means I can RECEIVE CALLS, but I cannot call any one other than 911.

Really makes it look as if the phones had to go--even restricted the ability to call 911 remains.

I just don't understand the parent's lack of cooperation in the past 11 days if the overriding objective is to locate baby Lisa.

This could also explain why there wasn't an abundance of recent pics released by the family to the media. Maybe there just wasn't any. Maybe that sliding door pic was truly the only recent, close-up(ish) picture the family could dig up.

Perhaps the stay-at-home "photographer" may have taken a ton of pictures when Lisa was a cute cuddly little infant, but had a lost interest now that she was a bit older, and harder to handle. I know everyone is different, but I'm around Debbie's age, and someone asked me for a pic of a specfic week or month, they'd be flying off my computer and cell phone. Perhaps Debbie just didn't have very many pictures to give? Just a thought...

I was thinking along these line when I posed this question earlier.....

Thank you for articulating what I could not! :crazy:

If this is a verbatim transcript, then it makes no sense for DB to say that "whoever took her" made a call from one of the cell phones.

Didn't DB state in one of her recent interviews that the phones had "restricted use" (i.e. due to nonpayment of the bill, no out-going calls could be made)?

If no out-going calls could be made, then how could an alleged abductor have made a call from one of the phones? :waitasec:

It is possible that there would still be a record of the attempted call. Besides, only ONE of the 2 working cells would have been restricted, imo.

The way my cell plan works is that if I am late on the bill, ONE of the 4 phones on the plan is restricted to incoming calls only. My phone, the master phone because the bill is in my name, is restricted. If I try and make a call it gets redirected to the payment center. Once I pay the bill, over the phone if necessary, my phone works again.

So, imo, one of those 2 phones would have been able to make outgoing calls even if the account was restricted. And the other one would still have a record of the attempted call that LE would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine