Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My observations tell me that unless LE find a body, these suspects walk free because they hiave a Criminal Defense Attorney.. These poor babies missing and some defense attorney helps the likely suspects escape justice. They should not be able to shut up the suspects when it involves a child. How many times have we witnessed the suspect walking away with his defense attorney right behind him.

No Body, No Crime seems to be the motto in the good old USA..

I didn't think in a million years that another mom could make my blood pressure go up like Casey Anthony. Wow! Here we go again.

May I introduce you to my mother-in-law...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Per JI - the lights that were on were:
lamp in front livingroom
2 lights in kitchen
the accent lights and the "pumpkin" on in the computer room

DB doesn't remember turning them off - the neighbor told her that she turned them off.

So let me get this straight - we're led to believe that an alleged *abductor* turned on "accent lights" & the "pumpkin" in the computer room? Was this alleged abductor trying to create some sort of ambiance for the kidnapping???

Now that we know which lights were on, the kidnapping scenario sounds even more absurd than it did two weeks ago.

Debbie is receiving coaching from someone off to the right. She looks there often with intent and at one point I saw her nod at the person and mouthed something as well.

Did DB and her neighbor really sit out front and drink wine that night? Did any other neighbors say they saw this?

Also....any info on the woman that JI had his son with?

Tweets from a reporter at Kansas First News:

We have a crew in Manhattan on a lead in the baby #LisaIrwin case. Possible sighting at McAlisters Deli

2 white women, 1 with pink shirt, witnesses say they were nervous, didn't eat their food then left. Small, dark car with MO plate

Witnesses at McAlister's say the 2 women had a blonde, 11 month old baby with them.

According to DB her neighbor was "tipsy." If DB can't remember whether she turned the lights off, WTF makes her think her neighbor can remember it correctly?

Fox: Hired Joe T just a day after they told M Kelly they don't need a lawyer.

The neighbour said she turned off the lights, did she stand outside watching to see if all the lights got turned off? Who does that? Did she stay outside to see if DB turned other lights on? Why are we taking the neighbour's word as gospel?

Sounds like Mrs. Kravitz to me....creepy

Well I didn't have a child missing but I had my precious little toy pom that was missing and I was hysterical, what did I do, call everyone, went to my neighbors and asked if they seen him, walked the streets, knocking on doors for two weeks. Got in contact with the President of the Pomeranian Club, called all vets, called SPCA, you name it I did it but on the first realization he was gone, yep went knocking on doors. I recovered him, someone stole him.

When the same dog 5 years later was murdered by another dog, I also was hysterical but I reacted accordingly.

I know people react differently under stress but, DB has a history of acting and spinning tales.

I am so sorry about your dog. That is devastating. :rose:

Randy Zelin : To the parents SHUT UP !!!! LMAO..

These parents havent called those cell phones ONCE since Lisa went missing.. I would be calling them hoping someone answered.. Really.. And now they say 2 cell phones, I thought there were 3 of them ??

It's so much easier for us to say what we would do. Think of the most traumatizing moment of your life, and how you reacted...if you haven't had a child disappear. Then think if one was.

This was many years ago, but yes, I have had that experience. I looked for 3 minutes and called 911 within 5 minutes. LE found him within 15 minutes and I have been forever grateful.

The neighbour said she turned off the lights, did she stand outside watching to see if all the lights got turned off? Who does that? Did she stay outside to see if DB turned other lights on? Why are we taking the neighbour's word as gospel?

Plus....didn't DB said that she has NOT talked to the neighbor since their drinking escapade?

Randy Zelin : To the parents SHUT UP !!!! LMAO..

These parents havent called those cell phones ONCE since Lisa went missing.. I would be calling them hoping someone answered.. Really.. And now they say 2 cell phones, I thought there were 3 of them ??

They've said that only two of them work.

Even if the cell phones were restricted, as one other member mentioned earlier, you can try to make a call but it will go directly to the billing office #, thus a ping. It still doesn't put the phone in any particular person's hands at this time.

I am so sorry about your dog. That is devastating. :rose:

Thank you Katy. He was my baby, know how I found him when he was taken? I had put an ad in the paper...President of Pom Club told me to change the ad to state that my Pom had medical issues and needs his medication. I did that, the next day after that update to ad ran a lady called me. 12 miles away from where i lived, she said my 4lb dog was walking by her home. (right)She told me she use to have a pom dog but he had brain issues and died. I ended up paying her $50.00 for reward and not pressing the issue. Just happy I got him back. He never left my side until the day. Let him out, ran to get my shoes, turned around and neighbor dog had my baby in his mouth, and ran off with him shaking him by the neck. The owners dog never even said "I'm sorry" No leash laws here so nothing happened to that dog because it was only my word that the neighbor's dog was in my yard when it happened.

2 years ago..still hurt. Anyway, thanks. Wanted to post how I found him in case anyone reads and finds their dog missing.

With all due respect, how would witnesses know for sure it was an 11 month old baby? KWIM? Exact age can be difficult to decipher around that time in a baby's life. Heck, I think it can be hard to decipher a lot of the time in anyone!

:seeya: I can tell the difference between a picture of an infant and an older -almost -1 year old baby.

imo

Thank you Katy. He was my baby, know how I found him when he was taken? I had put an ad in the paper...President of Pom Club told me to change the ad to state that my Pom had medical issues and needs his medication. I did that, the next day after that update to ad ran a lady called me. 12 miles away from where i lived, she said my 4lb dog was walking by her home. (right) I ended up paying her $50.00 for reward and not pressing the issue. Just happy I got him back. He never left my side until the day. Let him out, ran to get my shoes, turned around and neighbor dog had my baby in his mouth, and ran off with him shaking him by the neck. The owners dog never even said "I'm sorry" No leash laws here so nothing happened to that dog because it was only my word that the neighbor's dog was in my yard when it happened.

2 years ago..still hurt. Anyway, thanks. Wanted to post how I found him in case anyone reads and finds their dog missing.

That made me cry. I'm so very sorry Lera :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member