Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thankx. Do you know if this "outcry" neighbor has a teen in the house - is this the neighbor that LE wanted DNA from the teen?
That part I can answer, the person in the interview was not 'the' teens parent.

Do we know it was a phone call made from her phone? When this was just a rumor, it was stated as a text. Was an actual call confirmed?

The only thing I could glean from it was some communication from the phone at 2:38am. Never sure if it was supposed to be an actual call or a text.

Ryan Smith substituting for Dr. Drew..........discussing the case.

:)

We don't know what kind of plan they had though. I find it odd that the abductor would call and pay the bill so quickly to use the phone.

I didn't mean to imply that the abductor would do that. I was just saying that having a 'restricted' cell phone can be a very temporary setback. You can pay it over the phone and have it back in 15 minutes. So my point was that even if DI thought the phone did not work for calling out, JI could have paid it that night from work and it would be up and running.

Not even going to start anything about 'the' teen.
That's ok - I completely understand and I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out how many "neighbors" this family was friendly with.

Still confused about the teenager. I assumed that the teenager was part of the neighbors family who was the drinking buddy ????

BREAKING NEWS

Jim, CNN Corresondent: police have barred parents from entering home again; police have search warrant and are searching home again

I remember also hearing that the dad went next door banging on the door, asking if they had the baby. I think it might've been on KMBC or WDAF. I would look up the videos but I can't access them at work right now.

On the report of the 238am phone call... DBs dad had given an interview saying that he gave her a phone just the day or two before since hers broke or was on the fritz, which was the reason for the 3 phones - one was JI's, one was DB's old phone, and the other was the "new-to-DB" phone from her dad. So, I'm assuming if this suspended cellphone status is true, that the new phone DB's dad had given her was not on a suspended status and would've be able to make calls.

Dr. Drew

Reporter telling Ryan Smith LE is executing a search warrant at the house; JI/DB barred from the house while search is being conducted.

Just now on Dr. Drew

Reporter that's there on the ground saying that LE now has a search warrant for the home and he is waiting for that search to commence. Also, and this is the biggie - the parents ARE BARRED FROM THE HOME until the search is completed.

Mark Eiglarsh is saying this is SIGNIFICANT! ITA - it sure is - they had to have something to present to a judge to get said judge to sign off on a search warrant.

Very very interesting..................

Mark Eiglarsh-"This is an enormouse signifcant development"! Hopefully, they are on to something-but it is starting to remond me of Zahra!

-Means judge signed off on search warrant and are probably looking for specific items>parents barred from entering

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @CNN Headline News reporting @kcpolice obtain search warrant for Irwin home on N Lister. Developing. #fb
46 seconds ago

No Panthera - this is not ANOTHER search warrant - this is a first. All other searches have just been asked for by LE and consented to by the parents.

If LE now has a search warrant - that search warrant will list specific "things" that LE needs to look for and take into evidence.

Dr. Drew - Mark Eiglarsh just said that it was huge that LE now had a search warrant. That they obviously have something in mind that they are looking for and enough to have had a judge sign off on this warrant.

Dr. Drew

Reporter showing back yard, neighbors' back yards that adjoin it, and while he's showing the video a dog is barking. It would be totally dark out there at night.

No Panthera - this is not ANOTHER search warrant - this is a first. All other searches have just been asked for by LE and consented to by the parents.

If LE now has a search warrant - that search warrant will list specific "things" that LE needs to look for and take into evidence.

Sorry.

Edited to show correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members