Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense now IF he had a side-job for him to leave the house around 5:30 PM, when he use to come home normally at 5:00 PM.

The reporter for People's indicated they have financial problems.

Jeramy has a van.

I went back and watched the interview with the neighbor that said her husband saw a man walking down the street with a baby in a diaper at midnight. I can't get past that. She looks sincere and says she regrets not calling that night. I wish she had too.

Police clearly know of this but apparently they are not impressed with the story.

I went back and watched the interview with the neighbor that said her husband saw a man walking down the street with a baby in a diaper at midnight. I can't get past that. She looks sincere and says she regrets not calling that night. I wish she had too.

If we believe DB dressed the baby in a certain outfit, and that this person saw a baby in a diaper, then it probably wasn't Baby Lisa IMO.

So much we don't know ... :(

It makes sense now IF he had a side-job for him to leave the house around 5:30 PM, when he use to come home normally at 5:00 PM.

The reporter for People's indicated they have financial problems.

Jeramy has a van.

I think Dr. Drew touched on that last night. Said something to the effect that JI normally has a day job. Does Dr. Drew have transcripts?

I sure hope he regrets not calling. He is the one who is reported as seeing it. If it bothered him he should have called. She cant describe what she didn't see to LE, he could if he saw it though. They would have to talk to him, not her.

I think Dr. Drew touched on that last night. Said something to the effect that JI normally has a day job. Does Dr. Drew have transcripts?

JI normally works during the day, this was the first time he worked the night shift.

WE already know that JI normally comes home at 5:00 PM, and that this particular night he was working nights. What we didn't know, at least I didn't know, JI had a side job according to People's article and People reporter stated on Issues tonight.

Looks like I better go to the store tomorrow, so I can read the article as I check out some groceries. :)

That phone in the reflection looks like on of the phones you slide the querty keyboard out below of. I don't think it's a tablet. It's too fat. Seems like one of those phones flipped with the keyboard open

I am sorry! I moved my post to a more appropriate thread. I realized it didn't belong in this one.

More confused than ever about the job that Jeremy was on now. So it was not his "normal" employer?

WE already know that JI normally comes home at 5:00 PM, and that this particular night he was working nights. What we didn't know, at least I didn't know, JI had a side job according to People's article and People reporter stated on Issues tonight.

Yes, and that's what I found odd about what Dr. Drew said last night. It sounded like he normally has another job in the day and that this Starbucks job was a side job.

Confused here.

Need to find some transcripts. LOL

We felt [that] this time, since [Bradley and Irwin] had retained an attorney, to go to a judge to make sure there was no confusion over our legal right to be there," Kansas City Police Department Capt. Steve Young told ABCNews.com.

Young could not get into details of what may have been found in the search that stretched into the early hours of Thursday morning, but he did comment more broadly

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-17-hour-search-family-home/story?id=14779537

Yes, and that's what I found odd about what Dr. Drew said last night. It sounded like he normally has another job in the day and that this Starbucks job was a side job.

Confused here.

Need to find some transcripts. LOL

Quoting my own post here. It was NG! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/19/ng.01.html

GRACE: You know, Monica in Kansas, she said she had five glasses of wine and that she was basically knocked out of drunk, that she may have even blacked out.

And the other thing I found out -- let me go back to Jim Spellman. Hold onto Monica because I don`t know if I got her question or not. Jim, the daddy normally worked at a different place during the day, but this night, he was helping redesign, I think, lighting or electricity or something at a -- what`s the coffee place, Ellie? Starbucks. At a Starbucks.

I sure hope he regrets not calling. He is the one who is reported as seeing it. If it bothered him he should have called. She cant describe what she didn't see to LE, he could if he saw it though. They would have to talk to him, not her.

Why do you believe that this wasn't checked out by police, to whatever degree possible? Do you know for a fact LE ignored this alleged incident? Just wondering...I thought LE had looked into it.

"They were looking for items -- materials, whether they be generic like DNA, hairs and fibers, [or] organic like leaves, dirt -- to compare to something they have," Brad Garrett, an ABC News consultant and former FBI special agent, told "Good Morning America" today.

Police searched the home extensively in the days immediately following Lisa's disappearance with scent canines and FBI agents in hazmat suits, and police officers attempted to re-create the window break-in scenario the parents described.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-17-hour-search-family-home/story?id=14779537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver