Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the lisa irwin site doesn't seem to be by the parents to me. I wonder who did it. Maybe one of the peeps on Facebook.

Whoever put up that website states with certainty that Lisa went missing sometime around 10:30.

I imagine the police will be very excited to now be able to pin down the time. ;)

I just checked the page source info and there are trackers all over that pageso be careful when you are on it..

Bringing these two posts forward, with all the new tweets about that site. Doesn't seem like the typical family-run find-my-loved-one site. JMHO

The google adsense stuff is sickening. The could have set them to psa ads from google, but they choose paid ads,

The google adsense stuff is sickening. The could have set them to psa ads from google, but they choose paid ads,

Thats because it appears they bought the site from google.. I am looking into it now.

I think I just heard it advertised that Megyn Kelly will be on O'Reilly's Factor (Fox) tonight updating Baby Lisa's case.

It seems quite clear that it is NOT the family.....the initial post at the bottom of the page is very ACCUSATORY of the family.....it is likely just some random person with no association who is trying to use this case for profit.

jmo

Especially the way it's sensationalizes everything - note the 'stay tuned' part. They don't really seem to be concerned about Lisa at all. :banghead:

Was Lisa Irwin kidnapped? Was she murdered by her parents? A relative? What happened here and why have the parents stopped communicating with police? Do the police know more about this mysterious Lisa Irwin case than they are sharing with the press? Stay tuned on this page for more info on this topic.

http://www.lisa-irwin.com/

There is a link somewhere where the LE spokesperson clearly states that they told LE about the phones from the beginning of this case. I have NO idea which one or where it is located, but it has been linked on here before.

jmo

According to whois.com, it's registered to Domains By Proxy. Same thing as some of the websites associated with the McStays. For privacy. You can register your own website and have the info remain confidential/private, so it's always a mystery to me as to why someone would do it by proxy. MOO

ETA: I also noticed on lisa-irwin.com that there are MANY ads. Someone is making money every time one of those ads is clicked on.

Thats because it appears they bought the site from google.. I am looking into it now.

Here's the info from whois.com:

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: LISA-IRWIN.COM

There is no "about me" section to tell who is running the site. No email adress associated with the site.

While there is a section asking for tips, there is no mention of the offical tipline.

If you vote in the poll, it goes directly to an ad. And asks for your email address.

No links to outside sources of info like media.

I'm thinking it is either a scam site or an ad money making site. If for some reason you would happen to make a tip, and it turned out to be a winner, I am sure they would appreciate all that money.

There is a link somewhere where the LE spokesperson clearly states that they told LE about the phones from the beginning of this case. I have NO idea which one or where it is located, but it has been linked on here before.

jmo

it was the aunt who made the statement to reporters that the phones were missing and it was misreported that LE had taken the phones on day on of the search..

it is in the timeline (and I watched it unfold/posted the link... it was in a video)

There is no "about me" section to tell who is running the site. No email adress associated with the site.

While there is a section asking for tips, there is no mention of the offical tipline.

If you vote in the poll, it goes directly to an ad. And asks for your email address.

I'm thinking it is either a scam site or an ad money making site. If for some reason you would happen to make a tip, and it turned out to be a winner, I am sure they would appreciate all that money.

bbm

Just some advice... PLEASE don't click on any ads or polls there --- every single click generates money for whoever is behind it. And I believe that's exactly what they want...

:truce:

Whew... finally found a post that mentions it.

bbm

All I hear is the reporter saying the Irwin's just mentioned the missing cell phones to THEM that morning.

No-one is obligated to make the media aware of anything. So...meh.

All I hear is the reporter saying the Irwin's just mentioned the missing cell phones to THEM that morning.

No-one is obligated to make the media aware of anything. So...meh.

I *think* I recall that there was an interview with the parents and they stated that LE had not known of it until then. I could be wrong, though.

ETA: You're correct... :)

Someone already tipped media to website...
Fox 4 Kansas City just reported they don't know who owns that site, and NOT to submit tips to that site. They are unable to contact whoever owns the site also.

After both 9/11 & Hurricane Katrina there were a LOT of scamsters who pretended to be collecting money to help the victims, when all they were doing was helping their own pockets. This new website may have been made by a scamster, by a well-meaning person who is just trying to help, or even by a family member (although I doubt it.) I draw no conclusions from it in the absence of any additional information. For all we know, the tips are being redirected to LE. This and the pentagram, slow news day, huh.

JMO, but why is it when someone is guilty of a crime, right away they say "LE is blaming me", "LE questioned me for hours", etc., yet when someone is a victim of a crime they won't leave LE alone.

Guilty people seem to want everyone to believe that they are innocent and LE is "out to get them".

Why don't Lisa's parents continue to help and talk to LE, instead they say that LE shouldn't question them, but look for Lisa. Sure, and take the focus off of themselves. This is getting to be an all too common outcome, make LE the enemy. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver