Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that LE has one definition of cooperation and the family have another one.
JMO I can talk a lot and say nothing KWIM?

ITA. Talking isn't the same as cooperating. Lies aren't helpful in finding Lisa.

Isn't "not cooperating" often used at trial as an example of consciousness of guilt?

JMO

The device in DB's hands that you can see in the reflection here:

Lisa-Irwin-_12.jpg

It sure looks like a tablet to me! Some are tablet/cell phone combo's and some have gps.

I just had a thought! Raw footage: I think LE may be looking for the phones in some footage of the home. Whatcha think?

Bringing these two posts forward, with all the new tweets about that site. Doesn't seem like the typical family-run find-my-loved-one site. JMHO

Whoever put up that website states with certainty that Lisa went missing sometime around 10:30.

I imagine the police will be very excited to now be able to pin down the time. ;)

I hope this isn't another careless web entrepeneur wanting to make per click money on the ad's in the side bars and this is an official site put together by the family, but for now it's safe to say this isn't official, correct?

Bringing these two posts forward, with all the new tweets about that site. Doesn't seem like the typical family-run find-my-loved-one site. JMHO

Me either.. ... It makes me ill to think someone would put a site up to make a buck on the back of a missing baby..

World is full of great people... :banghead:

Also.. Submit a tip.. Where are these tips going? I think this needs to be confirmed

Whoever put up that website states with certainty that Lisa went missing sometime around 10:30.

I imagine the police will be very excited to now be able to pin down the time. ;)

bbm

:giggle:

The device in DB's hands that you can see in the reflection here:

Lisa-Irwin-_12.jpg

That devise looks like one of the newer tablets.. Not iPad but samsung? The 250- 300$ one, I say this because my sister has one.. It has a camera on it too! It looks like it kinda..or one like that.. Looks bigger than a cell phone based on her head..they run off wifi too..

That devise looks like one of the newer tablets.. Not iPad but samsung? The 250- 300$ one, I say this because my sister has one.. It has a camera on it too! It looks like it kinda..or one like that.. Looks bigger than a cell phone based on her head..they run off wifi too..

We have an iPad and Samsung Galaxy through DH's work, and I have an iPad2. I agree - itt definitely appears to be more the size of the Galaxy or one of the other smaller ones out there (7" range). They can also run off of 3G... I really hope LE realizes this device exists.

I just had a thought! Raw footage: Since DB/JI didn't report their phones missing initially, I think LE may be looking for the phones in some footage of the home. Whatcha think?

Was this ever proved???

We have an iPad and Samsung Galaxy through DH's work, and I have an iPad2. I agree - itt definitely appears to be more the size of the Galaxy or one of the other smaller ones out there (7" range). They can also run off of 3G... I really hope LE realizes this device exists.

Maybe that's what LE has been looking for!!!! :0)

I agree ... DB seems to always refer to Lisa as "her" or "my daughter" ...

:waitasec: I can't recall the last time I heard her call her baby by her name "Lisa" ... or even a "pet name" ...

MOO ...

At least she doesn't call Lisa "it"......

Everyone remember the website debacle with Hailey Dunn???

Yeah.......
Here we go again

I would be willing to wager that almost any tunnel has similar grafitti...JMO

I hope this isn't another careless web entrepeneur wanting to make per click money on the ad's in the side bars and this is an official site put together by the family, but for now it's safe to say this isn't official, correct?

It seems quite clear that it is NOT the family.....the initial post at the bottom of the page is very ACCUSATORY of the family.....it is likely just some random person with no association who is trying to use this case for profit.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member