Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's another tablet like the Galaxy or something. There are many that are small than an iPad. I think it does have the shape/contour of an iPad2, but it seems a bit small. However, it could just be the picture. I personally think it's too large to be a smartphone...
Looks the size of the android tablet my son bought for 69.00 at Walgreens. Has a video recorder and camera. 7" tablet

I know I am in the minority and I know all about rights to an attorney, etc...but it would be the last thing on my mind to avoid sitting down with police for as long as and as often as necessary if my baby was missing and I was innocent. I must be of the Marc Klaas school of missing children, I would be desperate to clear myself in any possible way or at least display to LE my total cooperation. I haven't heard of a lot of people being stitched up by KCPD in order to close a case.

It gives me the chills to even hear LE indicate that the parents are not cooperating as much as they would like and have not sat down with them in 2 weeks.

I know there is a lot of dissension on this issue and many people believe it is LE that is being less than truthful, but I sure don't believe that, not without proof. Not saying the parents are being any less truthful, but I'll side with LE.

JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

We don't know what "not cooperating" means to this LE. Maybe in fact, they're very willing to talk but with their lawyer present, and LE considers that "not cooperating". I think all sides have agreed that they are, in fact, in communication with LE.

At some point it meant they were just talking about tips. I assume things like, someone calls in a sighting in a blue Volvo, LE calls, do you know anybody who has a blue Volvo. I don't remember where the link was but I think it was Steve Young who said so.

It may have changed, it was a few days ago.

Does anyone else think that sometimes LE uses that "not cooperating" line with the media as leverage? Almost every case whoever LE is focused on hits the "not cooperating" list ... I think they learn that in LE school .. lol.

Seriously ... I don't even take that seriously anymore.

They are talking to them. They are filmed in each others presence almost every day. They are just not going down to the station to be put in the situation they were put in the first day. Now that they have representation, maybe they will iron something out together.

I believe that LE has one definition of cooperation and the family have another one.
JMO I can talk a lot and say nothing KWIM?

I know I am in the minority and I know all about rights to an attorney, etc...but it would be the last thing on my mind to avoid sitting down with police for as long as and as often as necessary if my baby was missing and I was innocent. I must be of the Marc Klaas school of missing children, I would be desperate to clear myself in any possible way or at least display to LE my total cooperation. I haven't heard of a lot of people being stitched up by KCPD in order to close a case.

It gives me the chills to even hear LE indicate that the parents are not cooperating as much as they would like and have not sat down with them in 2 weeks.

I know there is a lot of dissension on this issue and many people believe it is LE that is being less than truthful, but I sure don't believe that, not without proof. Not saying the parents are being any less truthful, but I'll side with LE.

JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

:gthanks: :goodpost:

www.nbcactionnews .com

There was a tweet that somebody was trying to misdirect tips. I dont know if it is ok to post the tweet. moo

what do you mean by misdirect? as in giving a wrong telephone number,address?

wow if something is doing that,thats disgusting a baby is missing jeez :furious:

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter."

Everything LE has done has been focused on finding this child. Maybe if she and her hubby would sit down and start answering LE's questions directly and HONESTLY, instead of spending their time chit chatting with reporters, LE might have a better idea of where to look for her daughter. Guess THAT never occurred to her, huh?

Well, not everything. Apparently they started trying to point the finger at them from the first day. Seems to me they were trying to prove the mother was a murderer before there was even the suspicion that it was a homicide.

So are they talking to the media? I thought it was said a few posts up that they weren't even talking to them. I'm confuzzled.

Well, not everything. Apparently they started trying to point the finger at them from the first day. Seems to me they were trying to prove the mother was a murderer before there was even the suspicion that it was a homicide.

So are they talking to the media? I thought it was said a few posts up that they weren't even talking to them. I'm confuzzled.

BBM

Yes, that is what The Irwins say.

I missed this. What are you guys talking about?

The device in DB's hands that you can see in the reflection here:

Lisa-Irwin-_12.jpg

:offtopic: Not sure if this was posted before AND I know it shouldn't be here BUT I don't know where to put it! :(

Not an MSM article, however someone created a webpage for Lisa Irwin.

http://www.lisa-irwin.com/

According to whois.com, it's registered to Domains By Proxy. Same thing as some of the websites associated with the McStays. For privacy. You can register your own website and have the info remain confidential/private, so it's always a mystery to me as to why someone would do it by proxy. MOO

ETA: I also noticed on lisa-irwin.com that there are MANY ads. Someone is making money every time one of those ads is clicked on.

Bringing these two posts forward, with all the new tweets about that site. Doesn't seem like the typical family-run find-my-loved-one site. JMHO

Ok - I'm off for my "adult time"!!! :biggrin:

And, I'm allowed since my youngest is now 17 and already off with the boyfriend and I have no clue what the 21 yr old has planned for tonight.

Ya'll keep good notes on NG and Dr. Drew. I'll be back around 11ish or so.

Oh, and behave too - 'mkay?

Have fun, WOO...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members