Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had asked earlier about Dr. Drew announcing that he would have a family member on the next night and it never happened. But he did say this, which I had posted earlier:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/19/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: Well, I don`t know about that. I`ve seen some pretty nasty things. But I`m - I`m willing to concede that it`s not likely. You`ve got to wonder, is she hiding something here and are there more to be revealed? This is just the tip of the iceberg we`re looking at.

I actually spoke with a member of Deborah`s family this week, and he - again, there`s all kinds of things circulating around out there. But just to report what I had been told by a family member, was that Lisa`s family has a long, long history of multiple generations of severe abuse, abandonment, neglect, and guess what alcoholism and drug addiction.

Wonder if this is the same family member that was supposed to be on the show that night?

I wonder who this family member is because this person seemed to have said a lot to Dr. Drew about their family. And if it's true, often the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

What are you looking at?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7259772#post7259772"]Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011 - Page 17 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To me it looks bigger than an iphone in perspective. I'd vote off-brand tablet, but I'm known to be wrong on this sort of thing :floorlaugh:

I had asked earlier about Dr. Drew announcing that he would have a family member on the next night and it never happened. But he did say this, which I had posted earlier:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/19/ddhln.01.html

Wonder if this is the same family member that was supposed to be on the show that night?

I wonder who this family member is because this person seemed to have said a lot to Dr. Drew about their family. And if it's true, often the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

Biological connection sometimes means diddly. My own "mother" wouldn't even recognize me (but she knows my name)... she's technically kin, but she's far from qualified to say anything at all about me. Well, I guess she could say my name accurately. Maybe. :crazy::crazy:

Here's the same photo that I enlarged, lightened and cropped (but I still can't make out what DB is holding):

picture.php

ExpectingUnicorn: Missing photo and also I don't know what your picture is, but I was going to put the iPhone because it looks like mine does and when yountake pictures you hold it sideways.

ExpectingUnicorn: Missing photo and also I don't know what your picture is, but I was going to put the iPhone because it looks like mine does and when yountake pictures you hold it sideways.

My ipod clicks with each touch when texting from it or online writing.. at least it has that option..Is the iphone the same way?

maybe thats the clicking the kids heard...

It could be, I thought about that and the iPhone scenario because the iPhone holds so much more "info" than anything I've ever seen. Of course LE can retrieve phone calls and texts, but the phone itself holds pictures, INTERNET BROWSING HISTORY, and also they may be hell bent on finding these phones because iPhones are also totally traceable. I don't think just pinging, but actually give gps coordinates of location. Anybody hear about that lately?

I felt badly that I had to lighten the photo so much to get the reflection to stand out that it completely whitened out sweet baby Lisa. That's her silhouette in the foreground. It made me so upset that I wasn't sure if I should post it or not but several people (in earlier posts) were trying to figure out what DB was holding in her hands and taking the picture with. Sorry, you all.

It could be, I thought about that and the iPhone scenario because the iPhone holds so much more "info" than anything I've ever seen. Of course LE can retrieve phone calls and texts, but the phone itself holds pictures, INTERNET BROWSING HISTORY, and also they may be hell bent on finding these phones because iPhones are also totally traceable. I don't think just pinging, but actually give gps coordinates of location. Anybody hear about that lately?

On my ipod I use the "text now" app..IF she had the iphone/pad and used the same app do you think the company could track text messages from their database or something? Anyone? These devices have ip address's too i think..

I am not sure that reflection is DB. Looks to be skinnier than she is.

I don't have an iPhone, does that look like one? It looks like a phone that was slide or flipped open in order to take the picture. I had a phone that did that, it was called an EnV It was black with a silver edge.

Think it might be a phone like this:
http://www.overstock.com/electronics/lg-env2-vx-9100-verizon-black-cell-phone-refurbished/5607818/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}

I've read in many cases that the newer phones have a gps tracking in them. That was about 3 years ago. Not necessarily just Iphones but most now have it unless turned off or the battery removed. I will have to read up on which it was.

I hope they have or will find those phones soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru