Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt the clicking is loud enough to hear in another room. JMO from using my clicky iphone :)

1317736684-lisa_irwin_door-1-1.jpg

Better?

I've read in many cases that the newer phones have a gps tracking in them. That was about 3 years ago. Not necessarily just Iphones but most now have it unless turned off or the battery removed. I will have to read up on which it was.

I hope they have or will find those phones soon.

Well the good thing is if its a iphone they cant take the battery out.. Im not sure about tablets or any other really..

I felt badly that I had to lighten the photo so much to get the reflection to stand out that it completely whitened out sweet baby Lisa. That's her silhouette in the foreground. It made me so upset that I wasn't sure if I should post it or not but several people (in earlier posts) were trying to figure out what DB was holding in her hands and taking the picture with. Sorry, you all.

I sure have missed you. :seeya:

On my ipod I use the "text now" app..IF she had the iphone/pad and used the same app do you think the company could track text messages from their database or something? Anyone? These devices have ip address's too i think..

The phone company couldn't track the text now, but they could subpoena text now.
There is just unbelievable things on these phones... But obviously there is something very important they want. Now let's all figure it out.

They took massive amounts of x-rays, looked in downspouts and gutters. They know these phones are there obviously. JMO, but they are looking for these phones with xrays, shovels, draining of all sorts of things.
I saw a LE person carrying a water turn off tool in one of the photos yesterday. Just rambling on...

The phone company couldn't track but the text now, but they could subpoena text now.
There is just unbelievable things on these phones... But obviously there is something very important they want. Now let's all figure it out.

They took massive amounts of x-rays, looked in downspouts and gutters. They know these phones are there obviously. JMO, but they are looking for these phones with xrays, shovels, draining of all sorts of things.
I saw a LE person carrying a water turn off tool in one of the photos yesterday. Just rambling on...

I agree. There is a reason the KCPD and the FBI are so focused on the house and the phones. The mother made several missteps in this coverup by giving TMI. I can not figure out why she loves to hear her voice on the MSM, but not willing to speak freely to LE.

and another thing that bugs me. In the MK interview, when asked if the neighbor was drunk, DB says she doesn't know, they never compared notes on anything.

I have both an iphone and an ipad. To me, this looks too big to be an iphone and too small to be an ipad. I would assume it's some other brand of smartphone. Looks like the sliding kind, with the keyboard that slides under the screen - a Droid, or something similar? But I'm just guessing...

I think that the phones were found last night.

I hope so. I also have to wonder what the confrontation at the woods was about. I watched the video and DB was really crying, but they seemed to have left mad, almost like a tantrum. Seems like if they were only there to try and give the LE info, as stated somewhere, LE would have appeared more consoling towards them.
Please y'all don't ask for a link and I will get one tomorrow....

What about tom tom or garmin? Looks to be the size. Can these devices be used to take photos?

Could it be a camera? Not a phone or any of those i-thingies but just a regular digital camera?

I hope so. I also have to wonder what the confrontation at the woods was about. I watched the video and DB was really crying, but they seemed to have left mad, almost like a tantrum. Seems like if they were only there to try and give the LE info, as stated somewhere, LE would have appeared more consoling towards them.

When was the confrontation in the woods? I believe you, but I just hadn't heard about it.

What about tom tom or garmin? Looks to be the size. Can these devices be used to take photos?

I have a garmin, it cannot take photos as far as I know.

Don't you hold the i-phone up sideways to use the camera? If so, it could be an i-phone.

When was this. The only confrontation I recall is at the command center.

Regarding picture of DB holding something: Could be an old LG phone that flips open. One of their original ones had the camera in that very spot when open, sideways. It was one of their first phones released, and it was quite large.

When was the confrontation in the woods? I believe you, but I just hadn't heard about it.

Well, it was early on in the case. The parents drove out to where LE was searching the woods near the house. There was a confrontation and they left, and IIRC, that was when the parents stopped cooperating with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny