Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!
That is what I thought!

I saw a clip on the news from a neighbor the other day? The neighbor was female with a ponytail. Looks like they caught her fresh in the morning? I wasn't able to catch a name but did anyone else see it? I will try to find it.

When I hit the lottery, I'm going to set up a network of WSers so that we can jet around with webcams and report back here. :camera::worldmap::eek:nline:

:seeya: Sign me up please !

:floorlaugh:

Well, If they were refusing media coverage yesterday because they didn't

want the "dog Search" to be videoed,

But none of us saw any dogs at anytime even there

But we did see 219 X-Rays going back and forth to a special Bomb Squad Truck,

Is it safe to assume that maybe,

they have a Dog than can read X-rays.... A Rad-tech Dog....:floorlaugh: :great:

People Magazine "She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in."

I wonder if she really did tuck her back in.

I've laid my kids down early if they are sick.. but they NEVER slept through if they went to bed that early, usually 3 or 4 hours then they'd wake up for a bit and then go back to sleep.
If my kids aren't sick i've never laid them down earlier than 8:00, and even at 8:00 it takes them a bit to fall asleep, our wake up time is 6:30 here :)

In my experience, if my son was sick he never slept through the night - ever. But I disclaim that he was often the victim to ear infections, which would easily explain that. A simple cold would often cause the ears to throb and that meant very little sleep for either of us.

On other nights he would go to sleep around 8 and would usually get up once during the night. Sometimes because he wanted a drink, or other times just to talk to himself and then go back to sleep. It was rare that he would sleep from 8:30PM to 5AM (his normal bedtime).

Unless baby Lisa was medicated, I find it hard to believe that she went to bed at 6:40 and was never heard from again. Since DB has changed her story, I'm not quite sure of her timeline anyway. Did she see baby Lisa, did she not?

JMHO

Mel

Dogs in the night. Everyone here must be familiar with this quote:

"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

I'm someone who goes outside to smoke. I'll sit in the chair for 10 mins or so, more if the weathers good. My neighbors live besides me, not in front of me. If they did I'd probablly notice lights out. Anyway, I do see a few people driving in and out the condo loop road. Sometimes I recognise them, sometimes not but I do pay attention. Wondering if the neighbor might do the same, outside for a smoke and off to bed.

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:
Mine would not have done it. Mine were not sleepers.

I'm someone who goes outside to smoke. I'll sit in the chair for 10 mins or so, more if the weathers good. My neighbors live besides me, not in front of me. If they did I'd probablly notice lights out. Anyway, I do see a few people driving in and out the condo loop road. Sometimes I recognise them, sometimes not but I do pay attention. Wondering if the neighbor might do the same, outside for a smoke and off to bed.

I suspect the neighbor must know something!

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

My boys were on a schedule, bed at 7:00 and slept all night at that age.

This is my first post so hopefully I don't break any "rules" but I've noticed some things I disagree with so I wanted to speak up with my experience...
There's no easy answer to this for me. With my oldest, she started sleeping from about 8pm to 7:30am around 10-11 months. She was the routine baby. So, variations in her routine would throw her off for a good 3 days. So, we moved when she was about 14 months and she started waking at night again.

[snip] By all accounts, it seems like this was a minor cold with a cough.

I wouldn't necessarily risk waking up my little ones to check on them during the night. I sleep with their doors closed and they have sound machines running in their rooms. I know the older 2 will fall back asleep if I accidentally wake them up while checking on them. However, if I wake the baby up while checking on him, I could be in there for 30 minutes to 3 hours trying to get him back to sleep. I have a video monitor though so I always have that on and I can see him very well (I can see him breathing) so I don't feel like I need to go in there all the time.

This is all just my personal experience though and every baby is different.

I just want to add to this, absolutely every child is different. i have a 17 month old who didn't start sleeping through the night until she was 13-14 months old BUT from what all the books tell me, they should start sleeping through by 8 or 9 months. At Lisa's age they are supposed to get about 12 hours of sleep at night. Which means if I needed my daughter to be awake at 7 a.m. that 7 p.m. is an appropriate bedtime.

Not checking on Lisa isn't necessarily something to be concerned about- My daughter is a very light sleeper and I don't check on her unless I have a really good reason to do so. Especially when she was not sleeping through the night it was difficult to get her to go back to sleep if I did wake her. Even when she's sick the only time I check on her is if she's sleeping much longer than normal (when a 2 hour nap starts going into a third hour), when she's running a fever, when she's been vomiting, or if she's been making a lot of noise (persistent wake ups or long wake ups). If she's not feeling well it's important that she rest up and I don't want to risk accidentally waking her.

I'm not saying that none of these things happened but I think there's been some hinting that Lisa was neglected because her mother may not have checked on her. Of course, every mother is different and maybe DB normally would check on her if she hadn't been drinking but we cannot know that at this time. Nor do we know if Lisa was sleeping through the night at 10 months, although it would be totally normal if she was.

Well, If they were refusing media coverage yesterday because they didn't

want the "dog Search" to be videoed,

But none of us saw any dogs at anytime even there

But we did see 219 X-Rays going back and forth to a special Bomb Squad Truck,

Is it safe to assume that maybe,

they have a Dog than can read X-rays.... A Rad-tech Dog....:floorlaugh: :great:

bbm

OT: I tried to find a photo of a dog reading x-rays to share, but in searching, I came across these that I just thought may bring a laugh during the middle of these intense searches (FYI, the first one is a toy cat...):

images
images
clip_image005.jpg

One reason young girls sit on the front stoop, rather than on the deck in the backyard, is to signal to someone who may see them to stop over, they're drinking. Seems like it could be her mentality, imo.

I don't know, i'm in my 50's and hang out with the neighbors all the time,, sometimes people are drinking, sometimes they are not...sometimes we sit in the front on steps...sometimes in somebody's back yard, sometimes on the grass in the front...heck we have also been known to sit on the sidewalk with with witch hats on and candles around halloween just to have fun with the kids.... it's just wherever we end up...I don't think it really means to much...I personally like it when we are out front,, then if other neighbors want to join they can...it's nice....

Wow ... Val has put together a great list that includes the date and place of all the searches for Baby Lisa !

And wow ... she also "tells it like it is" about Joe Tacopino !

Link : http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/1...-runs-over-his-own-short-block-version-4-0-2/

:great: Go Val !

MOO ...

Thank you - that is an excellent article!

It also made me think of something else when they couldn't find the phones. Even once they did find a phone to use, they never called their phones, right? They kept saying they were 'stolen'. Well, with two children in my house, when our phones aren't where we last put them, we ask the kids where they are - and they usually know. They love to play with our cell phones, especially our 4-yr-old DD, despite being told not to: take pictures, pretend to call people, etc.

It just seems logical that a huge step was skipped here: not only calling the phones but asking the kids if they had moved them. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove