Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense defensively to change the timeline.

If time of death is around 1030 - when she last claims to have seen Lisa - she hangs herself. If she changes it to 6:30-6:40 then she can say well, it wasn't me, the last time I saw her was 6:30.

If DB is responsible, she KNOWS the TOD for LI. It would be stupid to claim that the last time she saw the baby was the TOD. Adding the drunk factor, lends the credibility (in her mind) to sleeping through a break in, and for messing up the timeline initially. A blackout would take you from pre-meditated murder (1) to man slaughter.

While completely transparent, it was actually probably the smartest thing she has done.

If time of death is around 1030 - when she last claims to have seen Lisa - she hangs herself. If she changes it to 6:30-6:40 then she can say well, it wasn't me, the last time I saw her was 6:30.

If DB is responsible, she KNOWS the TOD for LI. It would be stupid to claim that the last time she saw the baby was the TOD. Adding the drunk factor, lends the credibility (in her mind) to sleeping through a break in, and for messing up the timeline initially. A blackout would take you from pre-meditated murder (1) to man slaughter.

While completely transparent, it was actually probably the smartest thing she has done.

I vote for she was drunk and wasn't really all that sure when Lisa was put to bed, until considering it harder later.

Occam's razor, and all.

I don't think that's the reason because they don't have Lisa's body. It's been more than two weeks now. If she's found one of these days, they won't be able to pinpoint whether she died at 10.30 or 6.30 or the previous day or whatever, it'll be a larger window of time.

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

my older 2 wouldn't but my youngest was such a great sleeper at that age her bedtime was 6.30 for years

Wednesday did not mark the first search of the house, but it was the first time authorities sought a judge's order. "I would say it wasn't required," Young says of the warrant. "However, we felt that since they had retained an attorney, and to ensure that there's no confusion over our legal right to be on the property, we obtained a search warrant."

Did it represent any reluctance by the parents (who have been staying with a relative) to assist? "I'm not indicating or implying that at all," he says.

In prior searches of the property, police who were filmed by local television, were seen attempting to enter through an open front window, trying to re-create the parents' suggestion that it may have been the entry point for a kidnapper.

"Let them search all they want," Bradley, 25, says in this week's PEOPLE cover story. "But do not take the focus off finding my daughter."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20538685,00.html

Bradley, 25, says in this week's PEOPLE cover story

BBM - take from nursebeeme's quote above.

Can't wait to see how many new pics of Baby Lisa we get in this story. Wonder if DB offered those pix up "freely".........................:waitasec:

Just sayin'...........................

I vote for she was drunk and wasn't really all that sure when Lisa was put to bed, until considering it harder later.

Occam's razor, and all.

Its interesting that it took increased searches (specifically waterways/creeks/ponds) to jog her memory.

I don't think that's the reason because they don't have Lisa's body. It's been more than two weeks now. If she's found one of these days, they won't be able to pinpoint whether she died at 10.30 or 6.30 or the previous day or whatever, it'll be a larger window of time.

Obviously the further away we get the bigger the window.

Its interesting that it took increased searches (specifically waterways/creeks/ponds) to jog her memory.

I don't know what jogged her memory. I don't know what she told the cops. Maybe the neighbor told her no, you put her down around 6:30, I think, not 7:30.

That just makes more sense to me than changing the timeline based on her fear of the TOD being announced. At this point, there is absolutely no way LE can say for sure the hour that child died.

On the other hand, I don't think she is dead.

I don't know where to put this, so I'll put it here..

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

Is it me, or does Debrah sounds liek she knows Lisa is not int he search area? "Let them search all they want" ... uh.. maybe that should say I am satisfied that searches are extensive....or something like that....

"but, don't take the focus off my daughter" .... uhhhh... how does Debrah know the focus is off her daughter? Does Debrah know they are looking for evidence, becasue Lisa is no where around the area??? Where is this statement coming from... focus off her daughter.,.. I have never seen a missing childs case be so active in searching.....grrrrrrrr

Bradley, 25, says in this week's PEOPLE cover story

BBM - take from nursebeeme's quote above.

Can't wait to see how many new pics of Baby Lisa we get in this story. Wonder if DB offered those pix up "freely".........................:waitasec:

Just sayin'...........................

If there are new pics in People and they are recent ones that we haven't seen, I will be suspicious and sad. It will make me wonder why the Kidnapped t-shirts (done by the family, not the media) have a picture of Lisa that is many months old and why some of the other pics given by the family to the media are also old. Recent pictures are critical for recognition. If recent pictures exist and are now being sold for an exclusive cover story, it stinks. Hoping that's not the case, but preparing myself to be disappointed. JMO...

Well it sounds to me like she's saying let them search my house all they want. I think she's talking about her house here, not the woods.

Ok just typing out my thoughts here

What is really bugging me is the neighbor watching the house to see when the lights were turned off......I have a lot of neighbors... I don't watch to see their lights go off.. that makes no sense...
Say mom turned them off JUST as neighbor walked out the front door.... that doesn't make any sense wouldn't mom check on the kids one last time before turning all lights off? WOuldn't mom pick up the wine glasses and put them in the sink, wash up the bottles and sippy cups from the day or at least rinse and throw int he dishwasher etc etc...
Anyway the fact the neighbor looked to see if the lights went off leads me to 2 thoughts, either she felt somelthing was amiss and was bugged enough by it to look back.. OR neighbor REALLY wanted to know if mom was asleep or passed out....
MOO, MOO, MOO

Let's remember the source of this info. Wasn't it DB who claimed that the neighbor told her the lights were out? That could be a lie.

If there are new pics in People and they are recent ones that we haven't seen, I will be suspicious and sad. It will make me wonder why the Kidnapped t-shirts (done by the family, not the media) have a picture of Lisa that is many months old and why some of the other pics given by the family to the media are also old. Recent pictures are critical for recognition. If recent pictures exist and are now being sold for an exclusive cover story, it stinks. Hoping that's not the case, but preparing myself to be disappointed. JMO...

Of what value, if the parents killed her, would there be in putting out an older pic?

If the pic is a little older, and the parents killed her, it's not like LE will find the deceased baby and say oh well that can't be Lisa, look her hair is a little longer.

If they have killed her and hidden her remains, there is zero value in having a pic that isn't the best.

Sounds to me, like someone in the family picked a picture they thought was a good clear one, and took it to the print shop, and didn't make a full effort to find the very very most current pic of her.

Occam's razor strikes again. ;D

my older 2 wouldn't but my youngest was such a great sleeper at that age her bedtime was 6.30 for years

Mine too. And I always had an early bedtime for my children. When my kids were in the early years of elementary school they went to bed at 7:30 during the school year, and 8:30 in the summer.

Well it sounds to me like she's saying let them search my house all they want. I think she's talking about her house here, not the woods.

Does it sound like an angry statement to you?

My son is 2 1/2 and if I put him down at 6:30 he would be awake at about 10:30 11:30... So we wait until about 8ish to START getting him settled and asleep... He still wakes up at about 2ish if I'm lucky maybe 5am...

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter"

Is it me, or does Debrah sounds liek she knows Lisa is not int he search area? "Let them search all they want" ... uh.. maybe that should say I am satisfied that searches are extensive....or something like that....

"but, don't take the focus off my daughter" .... uhhhh... how does Debrah know the focus is off her daughter? Does Debrah know they are looking for evidence, becasue Lisa is no where around the area??? Where is this statement coming from... focus off her daughter.,.. I have never seen a missing childs case be so active in searching.....grrrrrrrr

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

Okay, I know this might not be msm (or maybe it is, I don't know), but if Jeremy Irwin told anyone that Lisa's light was on, I have a HUGE problem with that!!

Lisa's bedroom is the room closest to the computer room where he found the window open. He says this is one of the FIRST things he noticed (along with the lights on and the door unlocked). For Jeremy to have gone to this window immediately, he would have had to have walked right past Lisa's open (according to parent) bedroom door. And if her bedroom lights were on...he didn't notice a things?!

BS!

Does it sound like an angry statement to you?

I didn't hear the tone of voice, I only read the quote, but there does seem to be some frustration in the word choice.

I would be thinking along those lines, if my baby were taken and cops kept searching my house. I'd let them keep searching the house but I'd begrudge the hours wasted by LE when they could be talking to pediatricians about new patients, OBs about women who seem obsessed with pregnancy who suddenly aren't calling for appointments anymore, etc.

I'd be frustrated.

I see her point completely. All of the focus is on her. Even here I see it by some. LE does seem to be focusing on the baby. Most of the media and others do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member