Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone notice that CBS isn't cover this story much at all?

...makes you wonder what's in their goodie bags, doesn't it? Not Disney World, that's for sure.

I think they lost out to NBC and ABC, just a feeling. Of course, that's with the parents and their entourage, when LE gives some news we'll here from CBS. moo

Mark Fuhrman on Fox right now. He doesn't have anything important to say.

WHY do they keep saying that LE hauled away carpet from the home? I saw LE walking back to the back of the house with the carpet. LE did not take it. Mark did not say it; the announcer did and I keep seeing/hearing them say it over and over.

What happened with the carpet is that LE walked up the driveway with the rolled up carpet and laid it down on the driveway. Later on, LE carried the rolled up carpet back down the driveway to the back of the house. Period. LE did not haul it away.

I am so sick of people on TV speaking about this case without knowing the facts. There is a missing 11 month old baby out there. Her name is Baby Lisa. She may or may not be alive. She is the important little person here. If anyone is going to be on TV talking about her or anything about her disappearance, PLEASE get the facts straight!!! The carpet thing is but one example of many gotten totally wrong.

I do not believe the sightings either. One thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that I would call LE if I saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby clad only in a diaper in 45 degree weather after midnight. I would ask LE to please check it out.

Sorry for the rant. I just want Baby Lisa to be located even if it is the worst.

MOO's

So a week later he remembers he saw a man and a baby? At least the other two reported the supposed sighting right away (even if wife appears to be extremely confusing on whether she herself actually saw anything at all).
No, the other two didn't report it right away...in her first interview she even says that she/they didn't report it to LE. Just my take/MOO on what I've read and viewed online.

Altho granted, it is unknown if ever she/they reported it to LE, or whether the first or subsequent media interviews sparked contact from LE.

More reasons to possibly explain the GJ subpoena of media videos. JMO.

No, the other two didn't report it right away...in her first interview she even says that she/they didn't report it to LE. Just my take/MOO on what I've read and viewed online.

Altho granted, it is unknown if ever she/they reported it to LE, or whether the first or subsequent media interviews sparked contact from LE.

More reasons to possibly explain the GJ subpoena of media videos. JMO.

Not right away but the morning Lisa was discovered missing, I believe.

It is hard for me to believe that someone would take notice of a man with a baby outside in the middle of the night and not report it, just to be safe. People report seeing dogs in locked cars (which I have done, if fact) in broad daylight, or if they see a parent scolding a child in Walmart. An almost naked baby outside at that hour should warrant a call, IMO.

I wish I knew if LE had any solid evidence. But if they didn't wouldn't they issue and arrest?

RSBM

What we've seen in other cases....even if they have some evidence, they don't arrest until they feel they have enough to get a conviction....because upon arrest the clock starts ticking (the right-to-a-speedy-trial thing).

Arrests are rarely made without a body.

And even then.....I think it would still depend on where the body was found, cause of death, and other circumstances....whether an arrest would come quickly or not...

So....LE took the carpet to the back of the house....then what?? If we couldn't see what they did with it, how do we know that they didn't take it? Was there a camera focused on that carpet the entire time?

Does anyone notice that CBS isn't cover this story much at all?

That might have to do with the fact that CBS doesn't have a 24/7 news channel like CNN, FOX, and MSNBC do. It's much more difficult for a case to be mentioned on the evening news than on cable news.

Has there been a big difference between Good Morning America (ABC) and The Early Show's (CBS) coverage of the case?

That might have to do with the fact that CBS doesn't have a 24/7 news channel like CNN, FOX, and MSNBC do. It's much more difficult for a case to be mentioned on the evening news than on cable news.

Has there been a big difference between Good Morning America (ABC) and The Early Show's (CBS) coverage of the case?

Actually cable news isn't really 24 hours...the taped showed are run over again beginning by 10PM EST...FWIW

parents.png

Reporter: How is your relationship now - how are you two doing?

(Immediately Debbie answers, no eye contact from Jeremy to Debbie indicating an upset): Closer than we have ever been. That's the only way to be right now.

Jeremy then mumbles: Yeah

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44987184#44987184

Actually cable news isn't really 24 hours...the taped showed are run over again beginning by 10PM EST...FWIW

Okay, but my point still stands that it's lot "easier" for a case to be mentioned by news channels that have hours of time and need to fill it, than on the evening news programs where they only have an hour. Plus, cable news tends to be more sensational than the evening news.

Okay, but my point still stands that it's lot "easier" for a case to be mentioned by news channels that have hours of time and need to fill it, than on the evening news programs where they only have an hour. Plus, cable news tends to be more sensational than the evening news.

That's putting it mildly...

Oh my goodness, Dr. Baden's has input. I sure wish the reporter would have said: "but the 6 year boy was in bed with the mother."

Oh, so Dr. Baden thinks the baby will be found within the next couple of days and that the mother will not be charged with murder but with lying to the police. :banghead: Looks like a "dream team" is beginning to form here.

Could JI have been put on some kind of meds to cope with this and that is why he seems so withdrawn?

WHY do they keep saying that LE hauled away carpet from the home? I saw LE walking back to the back of the house with the carpet. LE did not take it. Mark did not say it; the announcer did and I keep seeing/hearing them say it over and over.

What happened with the carpet is that LE walked up the driveway with the rolled up carpet and laid it down on the driveway. Later on, LE carried the rolled up carpet back down the driveway to the back of the house. Period. LE did not haul it away.

I am so sick of people on TV speaking about this case without knowing the facts.

How do you know they didn't take it? What if they carried it down the driveway away from the road to prevent contamination or maybe they took it back there to package it and load it up inside a trailer they were waiting to arrive later on? It's not a small item you know...

More speculation.

SY sure is big on word play and semantics. IMO, the only cooperation and help he wants from the parents is a confession and the location of Lisa's body.

Young acknowledged that the parents have been helpful.

“They’ve done other things, but when I say we’re not getting full cooperation, I’m saying we’re not getting what we need,” Young said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20...#ixzz1bQ9kNFV5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back