LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The motorcycle guy who said he saw a man with the baby and reported it a week later said it was 49 degrees. Mistaken about the temperature? Or the date?

Who knows. And how does he know what exactly the temperature was anyway? Does he carry a thermometer with him?

I have been thinking of something since yesterday..IF the parents are involved, it is possible that it was an accident. lol hear me out, I haven't lost my mind.

She apparently watched true crime and imo likely watched shows like Law and Order. I watched last seasons episodes yesterday and one struck me really hard.

A couple had a baby and said it was kidnapped along with their car but it turned out they buried her at the beach. The twist (and L and O is meant to be ripped from headlines) was that they went to sleep with baby in bed and woke up to him dead. Both ended up confessing to killing the baby, he shaking her and she leaving her to drown in the tub.

Obviously both couldn't be true but what was true was the ME discovering the baby died of natural causes. However the parents thought it was either a) their fault, rolled over and slept on her or b) the others fault. It was a SIDS death with mom sure they would be arrested for killing the baby by rolling on her. In the show they ended up letting both go because it wasn't a murder, just hiding the body and false report.

I was thinking...mom drunk, perhaps with black outs could have discovered a baby dead or rolled on her. She is young and immature imo and could see her response to be to hide the death rather than call 911. If she saw the show it might have triggered the didea to cry kidnapping.

It would also explain a man in stunned disbelief walking with a dead baby trying to decide what to do.

All of this is imo more likely than a planned killing and fits with what we know of her, not taking responsibility, drunk enough to not know if it was her who caused the death or possibility sids. It would perhaps explain the dad being involved afterwards.

That said I am still on the fence albeit halfway down. And yes it could be a nutty theory but burying her thinking they killed her but not knowing what really happened isn't impossible especially if it fit something she had seen (I don't think CA fits at all).

The DT will be running with this theory tomorrow morning!!!:floorlaugh:

The DT will be running with this theory tomorrow morning!!!:floorlaugh:

I don't understand how it explains "the man going around not knowing what to do." The baby's father was at work, and not at home, when the man was seen going around with the supposed baby.

Perhaps the reason they did not take the carpet is that none of the dogs they brought in on the search warrant duplicated the hit. It would have done no good if one dog hit there, but the next ones brought in could not verify it.

I don't understand how it explains "the man going around not knowing what to do." The baby's father was at work, and not at home, when the man was seen going around with the supposed baby.

It was a comment not meant to be taken seriously...that's why I added a floor laugh :)

I feel like it was an accident off of neglect but... the fact that they're not admitting it now is just awful in my books. JMO

Who knows. And how does he know what exactly the temperature was anyway? Does he carry a thermometer with him?

Maybe someone he knows on the defense team or someone he knows in the family gave him incorrect info??

:cow:

I'm not sure if that's a box o wine cause I don't buy wine in a box.

boxowine.jpg

But I do drink wine and that sure does look like 2 wine glasses on the counter. But is this picture even of the same kitchen?

wineglasses.jpg

Not sure. I googled and can't find the photo, but many reputable outlets say they left with a carpet, including CNN and ABC News.

I saw LE walking up the driveway from the back with the roll of carpet, then it was laid down on the driveway. Later, I saw LE take that same carpet and walk back down the driveway toward the back of the house.

When the search warrant PDF came out, I even posted that I must be wrong and apologized for it. Now I have to retract that apology, LOL! I am honestly thinking now that the bed comforter taken was from the bed (some of which was on the floor) that maybe the cadaver dog hit on as well as the cars blanket and the clothing.

Maybe the 'initial decomposing' scent did not have time to permeate through the bed comforter and the cars blanket to the carpet. That is what I am thinking now.

As soon as the DA/Prosecutor has enough for an arrest, it will happen, IMO. The defense lawyers can spin all they want to, but I believe an arrest is coming. I also believe the computer forensics will come into it also. Meantime, look for a lot of spin from the defense lawyers and Wild Bill tomorrow.

MOO

boxowine.jpg

But I do drink wine and that sure does look like 2 wine glasses on the counter. But is this picture even of the same kitchen?

wineglasses.jpg

Not the same kitchen.

OK..My girlfriend came over and drank the box of wine we bought her and I drank my coors lights and all your words are running together and I cant type-so I am going to say..Mountain Kat-I think you should consider being an FBI agent and I will try and make my way to my bed...just so you all know-there are NO children in my house,but I did leave my cat's door open so he can get to his box...have left the door closed before drinking and felt =very very bad for doing it...I can not imaging forgetting a child!!!!
GOODNIGHT ALL!!

White cat, by chance? :waitasec:

no-my cat is a snowshoe

boxowine.jpg

wineglasses.jpg

The second kitchen, with the two wine glasses, is where DB and JI were staying during the time of their interviews last weekend with media.

You can see that it is JI hugging DB. This is where they were for the interviews. I am guessing that it's a guest house somewhere that NBC, or ABC paid for.

Having said that, it might be a good guess that those were their wine glasses. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019