LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not military here. Isn't it uncommon to be based at the same place for 4 years? The wives that were earlier stated they were there in 2003.

BBM:

No, not really. My granddaughter (now processed out of the USAF) and her husband have been at Ft. Bragg/Pope for a little over three years. He will be going to Korea in November, then right back to Bragg after that tour.

MOO

Interview with Cyndy Short: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-will-irwin-bradley-talk-to-police-again-20111023,0,355334.story

"There's some detectives that really have a broken trust, and so it's going to be counter-productive to try to sit down with those detectives again," Short explained. "So it would be better to bring in some detectives who are fresh-eyed, fresh-eared, to listen to the parents. And the parents, I think, would feel more comfortable and less afraid."

Broken trust....

Short says her clients have behaved like innocent people from the beginning. She says their innocence is the reason they didn't hire an attorney from the start; because they didn't see the need.

I don't feel that they have behaved like innocent people from the beginning. There weren't any frantic attempts by them to show Lisa's image and poster or give specific details about Lisa. We still don't have an actual image of the clothing Lisa was wearing that night. Give me a flipping break...

I'm not sure if that's a box o wine cause I don't buy wine in a box.

boxowine.jpg

But I do drink wine and that sure does look like 2 wine glasses on the counter. But is this picture even of the same kitchen?

wineglasses.jpg
Top pic JI's house. Bottom pic house where they are staying.

Interview with Cyndy Short: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-will-irwin-bradley-talk-to-police-again-20111023,0,355334.story

"There's some detectives that really have a broken trust, and so it's going to be counter-productive to try to sit down with those detectives again," Short explained. "So it would be better to bring in some detectives who are fresh-eyed, fresh-eared, to listen to the parents. And the parents, I think, would feel more comfortable and less afraid."

Broken trust....

Short says her clients have behaved like innocent people from the beginning. She says their innocence is the reason they didn't hire an attorney from the start; because they didn't see the need.

I don't feel that they have behaved like innocent people from the beginning. There weren't any frantic attempts by them to show Lisa's image and poster or give specific details about Lisa. We still don't have an actual image of the clothing Lisa was wearing that night. Give me a flipping break...

i agree,no begging for lisa to be returned safe its more like they are on the defence IMO and the constantly changing stories of the nights events isn't exactly making them look innocent either.

Innocent people do not have many versions of what happened. Innocent? I think not!

JMO

I googled box wine images. Looks like the Franzia one.

lol - so did I (attached) but what I found funny was how many pics I got of people wearing giant boxes of wine as a costume. Didn't expect that. :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• winebox.jpg
    winebox.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 131
The wine glasses on the counter-you would think after what these people are going through..Wine would be the last thing they need around them-LOL!!! WOW

Innocent people do not have many versions of what happened. Innocent? I think not!

JMO

it's not just minor details either,i mean the 4hour gap from 6.40 - 10.30pm

did JI check on lisa before DB or the other way about? i mean sure HE would remember this as he would be the sober one IMO
:banghead:

Broken trust??? Really?? Cyndy, any broken trust was by your client. The one who is claiming a drunken blackout. Baby Lisa trusted this woman to care for her, keep her safe.

I'm already sick of Cyndy. And, blaming LE is so lame. Boring, actually.

lol - so did I (attached) but what I found funny was how many pics I got of people wearing giant boxes of wine as a costume. Didn't expect that. :floorlaugh:

oh i had to go and google that,that has made my night :floorlaugh:

The wine glasses on the counter-you would think after what these people are going through..Wine would be the last thing they need around them-LOL!!! WOW

I know! I would probably forever associate it with what occurred that night.

JMO, if she was innocent she wouldn't have been lying about the last time she saw Lisa. There is a big gap between 6:40 and 10:30 and if you want tips about your abducted daughter you don't want them to miss the stranger who roamed the neighborhood and entered your house and Lisa's room while you all were cooing over the kitten at 8:22 in the other room.

I know! I would probably forever associate it with what occurred that night.

If my daughter was kidnapped while I was passed out-I would NEVER touch a drop of alcohol ever again!!

Cyndi, stop pulling a Baez. Your clients "behaved" so "innocently" it made them all confuzzled about what happened the night Lisa disappeared so they made up time line after timeline after timeline.

Lisa, yes. Their daughter. The one solely "big bad" LE seems to be focused on.

Pff, I need a box of wine to deal with this spiel.

All my opinion :twocents:

Glad YOU said that, because I was chicken to! :floorlaugh:

Glad YOU said that, because I was chicken to! :floorlaugh:

I don;t know who glasses they are,but whoever they are..really needs to get a grip on the situation..this has A LOT to do with drinking to much..and I would think that having wine around after this happening is just not right!!!

My brother was kidnapped from his crib 25 years ago. My mom failed the polygraph and the Detectives formed a myopic view. The investigation was flawed because of this and I have not seen my brother in 25 years. My father, Gil Abeyta is in Kansas City and now has some insight on the case. Deborah and Jeremy are not involved with the disappearance of their child. The Kansas City Police should be ashamed at how they have handled this grieving family and the investigation. Hopefully too much time has not been wasted and the investigation can be pushed toward the right direction.

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
KC atty. Cyndy Short seen with Bryan McAllister standing at the prayer vigil. #lisairwin #kctv5 twitpic.com/74w6fy
17 minutes ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
twitvid.com/G0NPC - A family friend of #lisairwin prays at the vigil. Amazing Grace sang as candles are lit.
14 minutes ago
Nima Shaffe

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
As the person prays for the conviction of the person or persons responsible for #LisaIrwin, Deborah Bradley begins sobbing. #findbabylisa
27 minutes ago
Nima Shaffe

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Family of #lisairwin making an appearance outside the home where their #BabyLisa went missing. twitpic.com/74vwmv

https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5

My brother was kidnapped from his crib 25 years ago. My mom failed the polygraph and the Detectives formed a myopic view. They investigation was flawed because of this and I have not seen my brother in 25 years. My father, Gil Abeyta is in Kansas City and now has some insight on the case. Deborah and Jeremy are not involved with the disappearance of their child. The Kansas City Police should be ashamed at how they have handled this grieving family and the investigation. Hopefully too much time has not been wasted and the investigation can be pushed toward the right direction.

sorry to hear about your brother :(

but how can you be sure they are innocent? as no one can be sure that they are guilty either,we all have our own theories.we are only getting to see what LE allows us to through the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth