LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*If* the decomp scent was on the Irwin family comforter and the Cars blanket it didn't come from a previous tenant.

Which, I believe is why the Short lawyer had such a problem with the carpet not being taken. Blows their little theory right out of the water.

I think what she said was dogs can distinguish between 'fresh' decomp scent and that from 15 yrs ago.

Oh, ok. Thank you. I still find that amazing. I wonder how the dogs indicate that it's fresh vs. old. Guess I'll go to that thread and read.

The Judge tonight on her show walked to that dumpster, took her 5 minutes. It is close to the school too correct? I thought I saw a playground. Anyone thinking sand, don't school playground sand have to be pretty deep?
No sand in the school playground.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-eerie-similarities-another-missing-baby-case

The case of missing baby Lisa Irwin has some strikingly eerie parallels to another missing baby case, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In 2007, when Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley and her husband, Pvt. Sean Bradley were living at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, one of his 82nd Airborne unit mates had an infant disappear.

I haven't checked much upthread, but it looks like you're already talking about it.

Mel
Not military here. Isn't it uncommon to be based at the same place for 4 years? The wives that were earlier stated they were there in 2003.

Oh, ok. Thank you. I still find that amazing. I wonder how the dogs indicate that it's fresh vs. old. Guess I'll go to that thread and read.

From that thread, there are dogs that are trained to specifically detect aged decomp. I'm impressed! Dogs are amazing. So, I guess we can deduce that a dog trained to specifically detect fresh decomp, NOT aged decomp, was used, so the hit must be from a recently deceased person.

Not military here. Isn't it uncommon to be based at the same place for 4 years? The wives that were earlier stated they were there in 2003.

Not necessarily, especially with the BRAC reallignment. Part of the BRAC reallignment was to bring more stability to the force by not PCSing (Permanent Change of Station) families as much. It's expensive to move families all the time. I would say a 3-5 year time frame wouldn't be unusual for someone to stay in the same place. It depends on the post too and how large it is... if the soldiers can switch between units more readily as they get promoted or desire different training within their job specialty.

It often depends on the nature of the work you do and where that work is done.

I would also say that during the last 10 or so years with the active deployments to and from Iraq and Afghanistan, soldiers have been staying "attached" for longer periods of time to a stateside duty station (where their families generally remain during deployments).

So dogs can distinguish INDIVIDUAL decomp scent?? If so, how did they have her decomp scent for the dog to compare? I know a tracking dog can track a person's scent after being given a item that belonged to that person, but I've never heard that dogs can tell one person's decomp scent from another.

I can't answer that for you but we have a thread here on Lisa's forum, in hot cases, where you can ask Sarx or Oriah questions about that very thing. :seeya:

Actually Sarx told me that dogs could tell the difference between another deceased person's scent and baby Lisa's.

imo

I can't answer that for you but we have a thread here on Lisa's forum, in hot cases, where you can ask Sarx or Oriah questions about that very thing. :seeya:

Actually Sarx told me that dogs could tell the difference between another deceased person's scent and baby Lisa's.

imo

Thanks! I did read some of the thread and think I understand now. :seeya:

:seeya: We discussed this Friday night. indamiddle told us a previous tenant did indeed pass away in the home.

SARX-one of our wonderful sar members- told us specifically that the FBI dog hit on LISA'S decomp scent....not someones decomp from years ago.

This dog was an FBI dog.....he-she knew what to 'scent'.

imo
I did not state IN the home. I said it was possible and that one of the owners did pass while residing in the home. I clearly stated that I was remembering as they possibly did, but could not remember why I thought it or just assumed it.

You must have researched the wrong date. Monday morning was that low, but Tuesday morning was a low recorded as 55. The way lows go here is about 3am.

The motorcycle guy who said he saw a man with the baby and reported it a week later said it was 49 degrees. Mistaken about the temperature? Or the date?

The motorcycle guy who said he saw a man with the baby and reported it a week later said it was 49 degrees. Mistaken about the temperature? Or the date?
He was definitely mistaken about something. Or looked up the temp history and looked up Monday morning as a lot here did instead of Tuesday morning then revised his 'memory'.

I have been thinking of something since yesterday..IF the parents are involved, it is possible that it was an accident. lol hear me out, I haven't lost my mind.

She apparently watched true crime and imo likely watched shows like Law and Order. I watched last seasons episodes yesterday and one struck me really hard.

A couple had a baby and said it was kidnapped along with their car but it turned out they buried her at the beach. The twist (and L and O is meant to be ripped from headlines) was that they went to sleep with baby in bed and woke up to him dead. Both ended up confessing to killing the baby, he shaking her and she leaving her to drown in the tub.

Obviously both couldn't be true but what was true was the ME discovering the baby died of natural causes. However the parents thought it was either a) their fault, rolled over and slept on her or b) the others fault. It was a SIDS death with mom sure they would be arrested for killing the baby by rolling on her. In the show they ended up letting both go because it wasn't a murder, just hiding the body and false report.

I was thinking...mom drunk, perhaps with black outs could have discovered a baby dead or rolled on her. She is young and immature imo and could see her response to be to hide the death rather than call 911. If she saw the show it might have triggered the didea to cry kidnapping.

It would also explain a man in stunned disbelief walking with a dead baby trying to decide what to do.

All of this is imo more likely than a planned killing and fits with what we know of her, not taking responsibility, drunk enough to not know if it was her who caused the death or possibility sids. It would perhaps explain the dad being involved afterwards.

That said I am still on the fence albeit halfway down. And yes it could be a nutty theory but burying her thinking they killed her but not knowing what really happened isn't impossible especially if it fit something she had seen (I don't think CA fits at all).

I wonder if the defense team has people reading here? That has happened in other cases, hasn't it? I've noticed several instances of a theory being discussed here and picked up within hours by the defense team.

I wonder if the defense team has people reading here? That has happened in other cases, hasn't it? I've noticed several instances of a theory being discussed here and picked up within hours by the defense team.

I'm sure they read here and on other sites. JMO

I don't know where to post this but we need to update our timeline to include all of the new developments of the last week or so. What I've noticed:

Monday, Oct 17th: DB admits on national television that she had several glasses of wine the night Lisa disappeared.

Monday, Oct 17th: A cadaver dog hits on the bedroom floor near the bed.

Monday, Oct 17th: Parents announce they have a lawyer, Joe Tacopina.

I have no idea of the actual times these events happened or in which order they occured but they all happened or were announced on the same day.

I have been thinking of something since yesterday..IF the parents are involved, it is possible that it was an accident. lol hear me out, I haven't lost my mind.

Respectfully snipped for space by me. I don't think you've lost it - there could be plenty of reasons that might lead us to where we are now. I think most of the debate/discussion at this point is whether it is a "kidnapping" leaving these parents with a missing and endangered child vs whether this was something else has been passed off by the parents as a kidnapping. It appears that there are enough questions, coincidences and concerns with the parents behaviors that many people (myself included) are having a difficult time concluding that a stranger/intruder kidnapping is likely. So then what?

There are all kinds of potential theories and what ifs that might lead to one or both parents trying to make it appear that a kidnapping took place. I personally think we know far too little about the situation at this point and without finding Lisa to have much more than theories and hunches to go on.

The problem I have with accident theories is that they almost seem (in the court of public opinion) to absolve the parents of responsibility. As in the CA case where she was charged with murder, all they had to do was raise the shadow of doubt that it could have been a tragic accident coupled with bad decision-making and then **poof** CA is "innocent".

Without knowing much more (like where Lisa is or the evidence around her disappearance) at this point, it would be tough to come up with the motive for murder and a sound theory of why and how it might have happened. It is much easier for us to theorize about the types of "accidents" that might happen and possible reasons for covering it up (especially since the mom gave us the box o wine drunk/negligence one as a present).

So IF defense teams are reading and looking for ways to frame it, I hope they also know that we read/write/share things like this about babies and accidents: http://www.dontshake.org/sbs.php?topNavID=3&subNavID=25&navID=278

and this about criminal negligence associated with tragic "accidents": http://www.law.northwestern.edu/lawreview/v100/n2/807/LR100n2Collins.pdf

It doesn't have to be a premeditated cold blooded murder to be a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member