LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did hear that dizzy. But, the caller said it was a rumor. The same caller mentioned that Debbi's side of the family is on Facebook tonight saying that they wish everyone who is suspicious of Debbi has a child abducted so they know what it feels like. I don't have Facebook, but maybe the river hit rumor came from there too?

What a nice thing for the family to say.

Denalves-It sounds like you know something we don't-I know you probably can't tell us..but I do hope your right that the family is not involved-I would really hate to see your family get their hearts broken

We know she worked at a Payless shoe store 3 years ago because that's how she met JI according to the article in People.

The show will hopefully run again in a few minutes. I hope they covered the People magazine timeline. I would love to hear about this new improved timeline with the fiance supposed to be finished by 10PM. All of these new timelines IMO have been carefully cultivated by her defense team.

Harmony's father was in DB's husbands unit?

Oooooh... didn't know that little tidbit of information. This seems to make the similarities far less coincidental, if you ask me.

The body was found first.

The Judge tonight on her show walked to that dumpster, took her 5 minutes. It is close to the school too correct? I thought I saw a playground. Anyone thinking sand, don't school playground sand have to be pretty deep?

That's what I heard also.

Well there is a big ole winding river not too far from the house and if just IF you had bad intentions then a duffle bag full of rocks would sink into the abyss and i would think the bad guy/gal would feel sure the object would never be found. have no idea about this river or how it flows so if true i guess divers are in order or a huge saining net. sad to think like this..

(sorry for the quotes have no idea how this keeps happening LOL )

Really, you don't see a dog being wrong. If only dogs could solve crimes. There is no evidence that Lisa is dead.

I can totally see where you are coming from and want to offer my sincere sympathy to you and your family. And, I am certain that your case was one of the very few that are real abductions. I even think that you have the chance of seeing your brother again someday. But, I just don't see this as being the situation in this case. From reading a bit about your case, it seems as if your family also suffered with this scrutiny for years and I can appreciate how you would have sympathy for the family. But, I just don't think that DB is anywhere near the person your mother was. We know that mother's do kill their children and make up elaborate stories for whatever reason.

Dianne Downs
Marybeth Tinning
Susan Smith
Casey Anthony

The end result is finding Lisa, no matter where or what condition.

I hope that you find your brother someday as well.

Now-you said something I did not have the right words to say..Thank you.I hope he does not end up with a broken heart either..If it turns out DB is conning this nice man...I will go and brain check DB myself!!

My Father is a smart man. He has helped numerous families over the years. Once Lisa's Parents found out who he was they have welcomed his help.

I don't recall if Mark Klaas was accused of having been involved in his childs disappearance. Does someone know?

I do not recall if he was specifically accused of some wrongdoing but I know he and the whole family were looked at, as is SOP in these cases. I think his take on it is "you do whatever you must to help LE clear you so that they will and can move on to the next possibility." and he feels this family has not done that.

Given that I am not inside the investigation, nor is he, I don't know what to believe as to how helpful these parents are being. All anyone has, including Mr. Klaas, is the contradictory statements being made by LE and Lisa's parents to go on.

All I know for certain is, I am not convinced they have done anything to their child and I am hopeful that baby Lisa is still alive, somewhere.

can i post something that was said on facebook if i just copy and paste and not a link?

You did hear that dizzy. But, the caller said it was a rumor. The same caller mentioned that Debbi's side of the family is on Facebook tonight saying that they wish everyone who is suspicious of Debbi has a child abducted so they know what it feels like. I don't have Facebook, but maybe the river hit rumor came from there too?

BBM: :waitasec: uhhh..most people would annouce that they don't wish this on their worst enemy.. or something like that.....

So, I beleive that baby Lisa has left this earth, however, I do not think that there was an abduction & I do not think either parent killed Lisa either... what would they say to people like me... oh I get it.. they would just wish that my child was dead also - so that I would know how they feel??:furious:

I don't recall if Mark Klaas was accused of having been involved in his childs disappearance. Does someone know?

Yes, early on. He demanded a lie detector test and demanded to be questioned until he could be cleared, while LE was looking for Polly. He advises parents never to stop cooperating. Lying when your child is missing, about anything, is going to make you suspect in anything you say afterwards, naturally. Mr. Klaas advises families to tell the whole truth about themselves so LE doesn't waste time trying to decipher lies and they can direct their focus elsewhere. He told LE the truth about everything they asked, no matter what.

Debbi has at least lied to the public, drastically, through her interviews about something so critical as the last time she saw her daughter alive. It changed that key factor by almost 4 hours. If she told LE the truth from the beginning, why did she lie to the public whom is trying to help find her daughter? A 4 hour difference covers a lot of geographic ground. I think she lied to LE too, but that's just my opinion. What is a fact, is she lied with a straight face and through tears about one of the most important facts in her daughter's disappearnce, to a nationwide audience who was sympathetic and anxious to help find her daughter. That tends to lower her credibility, a lot. Though, we are all still here for Lisa and doing what we can.

I hope your parents are right.

My Father is a smart man. He has helped numerous families over the years. Once Lisa's Parents found out who he was they have welcomed his help.

I am glad that they accepted his help. The last I heard was that they had turned him away?!

IIRC he was asked to take the poly and immediately did so...and from then the case spread out and didn't take aim on him......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019