LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a knife and sliced through the cork. 3/4 of the bottle is gone now, fill a bit of a buzz but honestly nothing that I couldn't fully function if called upon. I could drive without any slow response, I'm not stumbling at all or falling onto anything. I'd think that "honking" box of wine that Deborah bought couldn't possibly be more than 2 of these bottles??? So if she and neighbor split them, if it's true as she says, she is a drinker then of course her tolerance would be much higher and she'd be able to drink even more wine. I just can't see a black out from the wine consumption unless she added something else to the wine.

So many things play a part in how drunk a person gets/feels even if the BAC is the same.
~ Eating on a full or empty stomach
~ Red vs white wine
~Being on other medications. (most, if not all anti-anxiety meds specifically say you should not drink while taking them. AFAIK DB has not stated which AA med she was taking at the time.)
~ Your mood when starting out drinking. This plays the biggest role in how wasted you feel/get in my vast experience.
~ How fast/slow you drink it.
I've also found that I get much more 'messy drunk' when I'm pre-menstrual...not sure if that's more of a hormonal or mood thing though.

Hope you feel okay in the morning.

I didn't seen a new thread started yet. But the family is suppose to give a tour of the home on the TODAY SHOW this morning.....iin regards to how a kidnapper could pull it off.

I didn't seen a new thread started yet. But the family is suppose to give a tour of the home on the TODAY SHOW this morning.....iin regards to how a kidnapper could pull it off.

Hopefully, someone will start a new thread. This one is pretty long.

Well, we now know it was Franzia boxed wine. And the reporter said it was empty.

the neighbor on the Today show-says the baby she saw in the man's arms just had a diaper on.

New thread for today here

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7273771#post7273771"]LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela