LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know until just now that the lawyer said the boys were both sleeping with her. That's odd. But I still don't think DB herself said anything inconsistent. She asked both boys if they'd like to come into her room, she didn't say that they both said yes.
Sorry but this is wrong. No offense to you personally, but she is the one who said several times in different interviews that the youngest and the kitten were in bed with her.

Something is NOT adding up here.

~ In one version, the boys are awake when Debbie goes to bed, so she tells both boys they can sleep in her room. (MK interview)

~ In one version, only Michael is in the bed when Jeremy comes into the room. (JJ interview)

~ In another version of the story, Jeremy tells us he came in, noticed things in the house amiss, and checked on the kids, checking on the boys first. So...he DIDN'T go first to Debbie's room? (KMBC interview)

:waitasec:

The story doesn't change when the truth is told.

I have apparently missed a lot due to being extremely busy this weekend and not being able to read each and every thread. I am trying to catch up here.

So please, can you link me to this info about this text message from her brother?

Also, I have noticed several posts about her getting her hair done. Can someone link me to where that is coming from?

Sure would appreciate it ya'll. Thanks!

The text from the brother has NOT been confirmed-as for the hair cut shot-I do not know how to post a pic,but I am sure someone can do it for you

Again, in one interview Jeremy and Debbie clearly state that only one boy was in bed. In another interview, we have Debbie saying the boys were awake, so she told them they could sleep in her bedroom. And now we have JT saying BOTH the boys were sleeping in Debbie's bed that night.

I'd call that a whopping inconsistency. JMO

Yep! In the JJ video, DB says the following:

I put the boys to bed.
My son was sleeping beside me.
JI asked, "Why is Michael in here?
She replied, "He's sleeping next to me."

So, either only one of the boys was sleeping next to her
or
Both were and for some reason JI only had a concern that Michael was there and not concerned that the other boy was sleeping there. :waitasec:

Funny thing, I don't like Joe T because he represented JVD, a likely serial killer.

Only innocent people can have attorneys and attorneys can only work for innocent people?

What happened to ensuring the constitution and all the rights it gives to any citizen is followed to the letter? If the guilty did not get the chance to have good representation none of us would have any rights left either.

imo of course

Well, apparently he has an office in Milan and also deals with securities and stocks and such. Guess he felt he had to get over there to actually MAKE some money from his wealthy clients. Maybe he didn't have any senior attorneys or partners over there that could easily substitute for him. IDK

I still think he's distancing. He's seen the writing on the wall - once he got to KC and sat down and talked with "the players".

AND - what happened to the newest one where the youngest had a nightmare and therefore crawled in bed with her?

IDK what to think anymore..................

Exactly, WOO. The story regarding the boys is ever changing. The question is...why? :waitasec:

Is it assumed they are raking it in or is there a link?

JMO...just my opinion is in all of my posts. In my opinion, and from past practices by the media in these cases, DB and JI are being paid for pics and videos of their daughter.

And then seen again at 2:15 a.m., although no one can make out "the blob", and then around 4:00 a.m.. Three witnesses saying they saw a baby with only a diaper. Who is going to walk around for almost four hours with a baby, and cover a lot of ground in the meantime. Why didn't these witnesses call LE right away if they were so concerned.

This doesn't add up at all, no matter what kind of spin you want to put on it.

The blob does not appear to have any connection to this case. A man was walking down the street. Big deal. The 4 a.m. sighting came a week later and does not make sense in terms of timeline and location. Discarded.

The couple who saw the baby have been interviewed 4 times by LE, I have seen about 5 of their interviews by media, and I am convinced it is a credible sighting of a man with a baby. They live only a few houses away, and I am sure every baby within a few blocks has been inquired about as to whether or not they were out that night. It's a solid lead, IMO.

Sorry but this is wrong. No offense to you personally, but she is the one who said several times in different interviews that the youngest and the kitten were in bed with her.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I agree that it was said several times that one boy was in bed with her. What I'm confused about now is why people say there was an inconsistency. Has DB now stated that both boys were in bed with her? The lawyer has said it apparently but has DB changed her story and said both were with her? I don't think so.

"I think the BP video by itself doesn't mean a lot, but it means something when you look at the context of the sighting of the man with the baby, the location of those sighting and the dumpster fire - apparently a resident of that complex saw a man standing by the dumpster," said Short.

Short says while stranger abductions are rare, that's what she thinks has taken place in this case.

"That video is important and possibly relevant when you put all of those things together. By itself not so much, but together it may mean something big," said Short.
Copyright © 2011, WDAF-TV
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-law...ey-to-baby-lisa-case-20111024,0,1376988.story

I'm not disagreeing with you. I agree that it was said several times that one boy was in bed with her. What I'm confused about now is why people say there was an inconsistency. Has DB now stated that both boys were in bed with her? The lawyer has said it apparently but has DB changed her story and said both were with her? I don't think so.

That's what I want to know, too. Is it jus that Joe T misspoke and didn't know the whole story (few reporters seem to get it either) of where the boys were?

Question for ya - please. Since this newest revelation.

Where is the nearest deli that would be open at 5AM in reference to the house or the sightings? If you know.

TIA
I sure am wondering the same thing! I have no idea where a deli around here is open at 5am. Only stores that might have a deli area and then it could mean anything.

I would like to know exactly what her brother was referring to, in that text. hummmmm..LE needs to be on him like white on rice. JMO

That text is a RUMOR. Started by someone on facebook. An anonymous person who said that LE found the cellphones, that there was a text at 2:30am from her brother saying (that message that I am not going to repeat here). There is nothing to confirm that, and the poster could easily have been a troll.

The BP video of the woman in the white dress crossing the road?

And then seen again at 2:15 a.m., although no one can make out "the blob", and then around 4:00 a.m.. Three witnesses saying they saw a baby with only a diaper. Who is going to walk around for almost four hours with a baby, and cover a lot of ground in the meantime. Why didn't these witnesses call LE right away if they were so concerned.

This doesn't add up at all, no matter what kind of spin you want to put on it.

Why the spin at all if LE knew after day 1 that something wasn't right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx