LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it assumed they are raking it in or is there a link?
Well kinda assumed.

Following these cases over the years - the minute a child is reported missing - people (usually local and/or wealthy) that hear about it will "offer" help. Whether its money, services, whatever - it is usually money.

It is common sense that parents of missing children are in distress. They can't work, they can't even think straight. So, compassionate people will offer help.

I can't prove it and I know what assuming does - but I'm willing to say that this family have been receiving checks and/or money from well meaning, compassionate people probably with notes saying they are offering this to help with whatever expenses the family has in "this time of need".

But that is JMHO

That's what I want to know, too. Is it jus that Joe T misspoke and didn't know the whole story (few reporters seem to get it either) of where the boys were?

Exactly. I worry myself about so many inconsistencies but frankly this isn't one of them. I don't understand why people are now claiming that she changed her story about the boys in the bed. She didn't and I think we need to be careful here not to accuse her of inconsistencies when there isn't one (in this instance). All she said is that she asked both boys if they'd like to sleep with her. She never said that both of them said yes. So therefore, I don't think she said anything inconsistent. One boy slept with her even though both were invited to. I see no problem or inconsistency there at all.

I would be looking for her.

I'd like to think I'd be looking too, but really, where do you look for a missing baby after the first week?
Beyond hiring a private investigator with missing person experience, pleading for her return and passing out flyers, I'd feel like the actual searching and questioning is something LE would have to handle. At least I hope they would since they're the professionals and I'm coming from the stance that my child was kidnapped, not murdered by me or my spouse.

Wow!
It sure is a good thing we have a judicial system where a person gets a real live trial before average citizens can convict them as guilty of murdering their child.

WS is a forum.
Not a court of law.

We are in the US where freedom of speech is a good thing.

imo

Well kinda assumed.

Following these cases over the years - the minute a child is reported missing - people (usually local and/or wealthy) that hear about it will "offer" help. Whether its money, services, whatever - it is usually money.

It is common sense that parents of missing children are in distress. They can't work, they can't even think straight. So, compassionate people will offer help.

I can't prove it and I know what assuming does - but I'm willing to say that this family have been receiving checks and/or money from well meaning, compassionate people probably with notes saying they are offering this to help with whatever expenses the family has in "this time of need".

But that is JMHO

I think it was the dad who advertises he is sinister that said there was a deal with a national network.

JMO...just my opinion is in all of my posts. In my opinion, and from past practices by the media in these cases, DB and JI are being paid for pics and videos of their daughter.

except in this case most of the pictures and videos we've seen could be found online prior to Lisa going missing. It's sorta hard to charge for something that is public on youtube or family facebook pages IMO.

JMO...just my opinion is in all of my posts. In my opinion, and from past practices by the media in these cases, DB and JI are being paid for pics and videos of their daughter.

I agree with you, just like the Anthonys........networks pay for video and pictures

MOO everyone deserves representation.

A defense attorney that has nothing to prove the innocence of a client, has to confuse facts in order to introduce "reasonable doubt."

That's what I feel is happening here, they are preparing a defense.

They discounted the dog evidence. Gave reasons why DB changed her statement.

We haven't seen all that LE has yet. I am looking forward to some good forensics. But regardless defense will discount them all. That's what they do.

Does anyone know the track record of the prosecutor in this district?

I'd like to think I'd be looking too, but really, where do you look for a missing baby after the first week?
Beyond hiring a private investigator with missing person experience, pleading for her return and passing out flyers, I'd feel like the actual searching and questioning is something LE would have handle. At least I hope they would since they're the professionals and I'm coming from the stance that my child was kidnapped, not murdered by me or my spouse.

I agree. If this were an older child who was lost while hiking, or might have wandered away from the house into the woods, I'd be looking all day every day.

At this point, I can't imagine where Deborah and Jeremy could look that would be at all effective.

That's not my experience with blackouts. And sad to say, I do have experience with blackouts. You literally don't remember whether you had one - it's a blank place in your memory. The thing is, when you drink what she drank - not horribly much, IMHO, she will remember things and not remember others, and won't know what she doesn't remember.

People who drink often (she's pretty much said she does) will experience these as blank parts that unless someone points it out to her or it becomes obvious by physical evidence that she missed something, she won't know whether she had a black out.

Hopefully others who had a bit of a party past will chime in here. : (

yep, my husband has had blackouts in the past and couldn't recall anything. Even spent a weekend in jail once (long time ago celebrating his divorce) not knowing what he did to get there and no way to find out. I had to tell him when I could finally bail him out. When he was in Germany he put another soldier in the hospital and had no memory of it either. Needless to say he can't and doesn't do hard alcohol anymore.

Myself I can't help ya...I get sick before I could pass out or blackout. I am such a light weight. And when I did party hard I never forgot one single embarrassing thing that I did...lol

Exactly. I worry myself about so many inconsistencies but frankly this isn't one of them. I don't understand why people are now claiming that she changed her story about the boys in the bed. She didn't and I think we need to be careful here not to accuse her of inconsistencies when there isn't one (in this instance). All she said is that she asked both boys if they'd like to sleep with her. She never said that both of them said yes. So therefore, I don't think she said anything inconsistent. One boy slept with her even though both were invited to. I see no problem or inconsistency there at all.
Just a question:

If she was blacked out drunk - how does she remember what she asked the boys or what they said back to her? Selective memory is all I can come up with.

I'm just still reeling over the latest on camera with JT. How much longer is this going to go on?

Is grief related only to death? I never realized that. I always thought it was related to loss. Thinking of my own daughter, losing her in any way would result in grief. I wouldn't have thought to reserve the word only for death.

The word "Grieving" is not what is bothering me.

If the question was "Deborah, why aren't you talking to the media?" Her answer would be fine and I would respect it.

In some cases I believe, They have given 2 hour interviews to the national press?

If it is true they aren't talking to any local press I'd love to know of any valid reasons to why.

That's not my experience with blackouts. And sad to say, I do have experience with blackouts. You literally don't remember whether you had one - it's a blank place in your memory. The thing is, when you drink what she drank - not horribly much, IMHO, she will remember things and not remember others, and won't know what she doesn't remember.

People who drink often (she's pretty much said she does) will experience these as blank parts that unless someone points it out to her or it becomes obvious by physical evidence that she missed something, she won't know whether she had a black out.

Hopefully others who had a bit of a party past will chime in here. : (

I have had a blackout once in my twenties and I was quite aware that I had one. I was at this huge party hosted by some friends of my then-boyfriend. There was punch with strong alcohol in it. I remember something of the layout of the home and some people that I knew who were there. I remember talking to a couple of people; then I went to refill my glass, and after that it's a complete blank. The next thing I know, my boyfriend found me at another friend's home a couple of hours and a couple of blocks away. They were away traveling and they had left me their keys to go houseplant sitting but I had had no intention to water their plants that particular night. I still don't have the slightest clue how and why I got there. I was alone, uninjured, had all my clothes on, hadn't lost any of my belongings and the home still looked just as it should so apparently I had somehow navigated there safely but I still don't have the slightest clue why, how or when I went there instead of home which was about the same distance away from the party house but in the other direction. We wondered if I had been given roofies or something at the party but maybe not, I had consumed enough alcohol I think, and I hadn't met with any harm.

Beyond hiring a private investigator with missing person experience, pleading for her return and passing out flyers, I'd feel like the actual searching and questioning is something LE would have handle. At least I hope they would since they're the professionals and I'm coming from the stance that my child was kidnapped, not murdered by me or my spouse.

I would be interviewing everyone in the neighborhood. I would ask to search every home. It is my child not the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx