LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a lovely article regarding alcohol induced blackouts:
http://addictionrecoverybasics.com/...lic-blackouts-how-they-work-and-consequences/

You will read that there are different kinds of blackouts: complete and fragmentary. I believe that DB had a fragmentary blackout because she said that it's possible that she had a blackout. She said that she thinks she checked on Lisa at 10:30pm but she can't be sure. Please read the article because unless she was doing shots with that wine, I think IMO she would have puked or passed out before consuming enough to have a complete blackout. MOO

Can someone PLEASE share a link for this new hairdo?

Ok I just saw the video on Fox news and it looks like a woman in a white skirt crossing the road.. could it be a hooker?

Fox reporter: Police say the mystery man [on surveillance tape] is not new to them...

Joe T said something about someone "refreshing" DB's memory I do believe in that interview with Megan Kelly. I coudl be wrong though. It's obvious to me that DB has spoken to the neighbor. To my knowledge the family has had access to the home, to the neighbors, to anyone and everyone.

That is why them not calling the cellphones just does not make sense. I'd be calling those phones every few seconds. I'm of the opinion that the cellphones made if out of the house in a purse, clothes, etc.

Just saying that if it was my baby I'd be turning over every dumpster, every rock, everyones' home in neighborhood. REGARDLESS of what LE told me, I'd be searching just for comfort and to keep myself from going totally crazy. When my pets hide on me I start to hyperventilate within minutes, I can't imagine what I'd do if it was my child.

I also think that DB has spoken to the neighbor (SB) several times since the baby disappeared.

Ok - so then who is this other person telling her what she did, said, whatever? The neighbor? She left (now according to JT) between 10:30 and 11. But wait, DB has said that she hasn't spoken with the neighbor.

I'm so confused. And its DB and her ever changing details that's confusing me.

(not directed at you - but jumping off your post :blowkiss:)

I believe that DB said that she knew she turned out the lights because the neighbor saw them go out. (LE could well have told her that, after speaking with the neighbor.)

IMO DB has never said anything that is completely conflicting. If she really doesn't remember, then her answers are logical.

Like, (just as an example) when she is asked if she checked on Lisa before she went to bed, she can't say for sure, because she doesn't recall that particular action. But, if her general pattern is to check on the baby before she goes to bed, she could easily have said "I'm pretty sure I did". Those two statements sound completely different, but they do not cancel each other out.

The other thing is that a lot of the "conflicting" statements are made by other people. That is like comparing apples and oranges. If the lawyer makes a mistake on one small detail, it does not mean that he is doing damage control, or that DB lied.

I would be interviewing everyone in the neighborhood. I would ask to search every home. It is my child not the cops.

Indeed.

"Looking" = going on local media as well as national, pleading for the safe return of Baby Lisa. Talking about any moles, birthmarks, other distinguishing factors that might help someone recognize her. Does she talk? What does she say? Does she walk? (Sorry, don't have kids, so not sure what age that happens!)

"Looking" = being at the police station every single day. Talking to the detectives and answering every possible question that they can think of. Giving them information about every place you may have taken Lisa in the past few months. Telling them about every person who has been in your home in the past...friends/relatives/workers. Being fully cooperative.

"Looking" = Visiting every local store/gas station/restautant/place of business and bringing posters of Lisa. First start in your neighborhood, then widen the circle. Humanize Lisa and your family so that everyone will help you look as well.

"Looking" = organizing citizen seach groups. Engaging Tim Miller/TES and other organizations.

I'm sure there's a lot of other ways to "look". That's just off the top of my head what I would do. Then again, I'm not one to sit around and let other people do my work for me. And when I want something, there is no stopping me. Ever.

MOO/IMO/JMO

Ok I just saw the video on Fox news and it looks like a woman in a white skirt crossing the road.. could it be a hooker?

In white...? :innocent:

Accepting help from well-meaning people has a totally different connotation than "raking it in", don't you think? I think that what IDM was going for is that there is no suggestion that the family has gone out recruiting for more money, which is what "raking it in" implies.

:goodpost:

Indeed.

"Looking" = going on local media as well as national, pleading for the safe return of Baby Lisa. Talking about any moles, birthmarks, other distinguishing factors that might help someone recognize her. Does she talk? What does she say? Does she walk? (Sorry, don't have kids, so not sure what age that happens!)

"Looking" = being at the police station every single day. Talking to the detectives and answering every possible question that they can think of. Giving them information about every place you may have taken Lisa in the past few months. Telling them about every person who has been in your home in the past...friends/relatives/workers. Being fully cooperative.

"Looking" = Visiting every local store/gas station/restautant/place of business and bringing posters of Lisa. First start in your neighborhood, then widen the circle. Humanize Lisa and your family so that everyone will help you look as well.

"Looking" = organizing citizen seach groups. Engaging Tim Miller/TES and other organizations.

I'm sure there's a lot of other ways to "look". That's just off the top of my head what I would do. Then again, I'm not one to sit around and let other people do my work for me. And when I want something, there is no stopping me. Ever.

MOO/IMO/JMO

repeating your excellent post

:woohoo:

But if you believe that these neighbors saw this, then you would probably have to believe the biker dude who saw the same thing the opposite way from the river.

I don't believe the biker sighting is accurate for multiple reasons. Primary reason is there was a full week delay between this crime and his reporting of what he saw. That added time does not make sense. Further, it would stand to reason that if he didn't consider it significant enough to report at that time or the following morning when the news hit (let's say he didn't learn about it for a week) he could be confusing a different night with that particular Tuesday morning on Oct 3rd. As an example, think of something you saw that was odd last week. You might have trouble remembering what day specifically you saw it if it was seen as part of your daily routine (he was driving home from work.) The days blend together, KWIM? I also incidentally found him going on camera to be a sign of 15 minutes of fame seeking, which always has a character or two appear in these cases. I even felt like I was picking up on that watching him and listening to him. MOO.

Fox reporter: Police say the mystery man [on surveillance tape] is not new to them...

I figured it wasn't... I mean there was an amber alert for 12 hours/reported as abduction which would mean they most likely pulled a lot of tape from area businesses:twocents:

I believe that DB said that she knew she turned out the lights because the neighbor saw them go out. (LE could well have told her that, after speaking with the neighbor.)

IMO DB has never said anything that is completely conflicting. If she really doesn't remember, then her answers are logical.

Like, (just as an example) when she is asked if she checked on Lisa before she went to bed, she can't say for sure, because she doesn't recall that particular action. But, if her general pattern is to check on the baby before she goes to bed, she could easily have said "I'm pretty sure I did". Those two statements sound completely different, but they do not cancel each other out.

The other thing is that a lot of the "conflicting" statements are made by other people. That is like comparing apples and oranges. If the lawyer makes a mistake on one small detail, it does not mean that he is doing damage control, or that DB lied.

BBM

The flip side of that coin, though, is that if you can't remember the events of the evening, how can you state with certainty that it's not possible that you had an accident and hurt your child?

You can't have it both ways. You can't say, "I don't recall anything because I was drunk", and then turn around and say, "My being drunk has nothing to do with my child being missing!"

You either know what you did that night or you don't.

I'd like to think I'd be looking too, but really, where do you look for a missing baby after the first week?
Beyond hiring a private investigator with missing person experience, pleading for her return and passing out flyers, I'd feel like the actual searching and questioning is something LE would have to handle. At least I hope they would since they're the professionals and I'm coming from the stance that my child was kidnapped, not murdered by me or my spouse.
Exactly and LE was searching very vigorously in the entire area publicaly stating that they DID NOTwant private searches done.

The part I bolded above, I really don't see any inconsistency there. She asked the boys if they'd like to come into her bed. I just assumed only one of them said yes and the other was happy to stay put in his own bed. This is something I did when my boys were younger. If they were awake late I might ask both of them if they'd like to snuggle in my bed but usually only the younger (more hug-friendly!) one said yes. But with two kids close in age you're always careful not to make one feel left out.

I see a lot of inconsistencies in their interviews (including the third thing you mentioned in your post) but the boys in the bed thing, that's not one of them imo.

But the attorney said BOTH boys were in the bed. That is what started the whole bunch of posts to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx