LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Koblinski says the duct tape as a weapon is Dr. G's hunch, that there's no proof. Well, JB, bring on the proof of all the 'hunches' mentioned in your opening statement. Yeesh. These people really do crawl out of the woodwork, don't they?

Possible theory about Wendy is she has snakes in her brain. Wonder why defense has not claimed Cindy did it and Casey was just being a good daughter by inventing lies to cover up the accident. People might believe that.

I don't think I will ever be able to listen to Wendy ever again after tonight !! I HONESTLY thought what she was saying was some kind of joke ..I looked at her and she's serious . I'm done with Wendy now forever ..I used to respect her too

Whats wrong with that Wendy Murphy? We need a topic here about the HLN shows. She spouts the most ridiculous stuff and gets away with it. She says Caylee was not with Casey on the 16th and that Casey did not have her car on the 16th. She is intimating that Caylee was at home with george or the grandparents. She has cooked up this whole other scenario. Also, this other guess thinks the State has a lousy case and proved nothing. HLN is trying to get that murderer off and it makes me mad by having all these pro defense witnesses on day after day and no one on poor Caylee's side. I can barely watch that channel anymore. I will definitely turn the channel when LKB is on.

Some expert on NG just called ICA Casey Andrews and NG didn't correct her. :)

Someone please tell me this is a joke. UGH!

PomMom12 -------> It is worse than a joke, it is ........well, here watch this:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6670753&postcount=89"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony[/ame]

I am sick over this. I would think as long as all these folks have been covering the case, they would not allow mis-truths to go by unquestioned. Uggggggggggh:banghead: I am beginning to think the 'idiot bloggers' and posters on forums for justice for Caylee are the only ones whose hearts are pure and focused on the truth for a beautiful angle that deserves JUSTICE.

(putting myself in time out and will watch the bachelorette as it will be more news worthy!)

I don't think I will ever be able to listen to Wendy ever again after tonight !! I HONESTLY thought what she was saying was some kind of joke ..I looked at her and she's serious . I'm done with Wendy now forever ..I used to respect her too

My guess, she drew the short straw.
OR, last link on the food chain. She can't believe what she spouts, can she?
IMO

Some expert on NG just called ICA Casey Andrews and NG didn't correct her. :)

I saw that, it was Danette Myers (the DA in Los Angeles) trying to say Caylee Anthony... she said Caley Andrews... Nancy said "Anthony!" so she said "yes Casey Anthony" (first the last name wrong, then she made the decedent Casey - hee hee freudian)

I like her, she maybe is not used to be on tv with the questions firing at her:fence:

I think Dr. Drew isn't very truthful either and some of the things that come out of his mouth bother me.

For example, the other night when he was recalling his conversation with GA's ex wife, he said he found it "disturbing" to learn that GA wanted to work at Disney as a Disney character. Disturbing? Hello? Where does he get off saying something like that?

I live in Fla and cannot count how many people that I know who DID work as character's at Disney to put themselves through school. There isn't anything weired or disturbing about it. Most are now succesful and productive member's of society. One is a pro football player and you would know his name if I told you.

I knew what he was trying to allude to and I thought he was way off base. He should have appologised to all the folks who were and are still Disney characters. His remarks were disparaging and he should be ashamed of himself.

Take care, Robin

No matter what these two women spout (WM and LKB) they can never undo the words of Dr. G. Dr G has inflamed them to this elevation of irritability. I am shocked at WM. She doesn't have her facts straight. LKB should be correcting her but I doubt she will.

ICA will be convicted of Murder I...and hopefully these two will go back under the rocks they slithered from.

BBM Me, never!

$ $ $

THAT's what it's all ABOUT!

You can even change your entire appearance with it!

Whoo Hoo.

moo

ETA - But you just can't get away from who you are...

The thing is, not to be nasty, but this LKB is not even attractive. I could see taking her on if she was, something else for the viewers to look at, so to speak. But she is unappealing in every way, more so when she opens her mouth.

Ugh. Defense attorneys. Ugh.

As it is, I am already starting to like RichardH :angel:, I cannot be lulled in by LKB. Listened to her on blogtalk once and I kinda did like her. Mostly cause she wasn't talking about Caylee.
These defense attys are killing me. It's so much easier to dislike them when you don't know them or listen to them often. Then they go on TV or Websleuths and suck you in and you find yourself sort of willing to be nice to them.
What's next, Baez will be on TV a year from now and I'll find him amiable? Okay, one time I saw him in a picture where I thought that he was probably cute when he was younger. But that's all I'll cop to!

Gotta go read Giuliani's book again. Yeah, that'll get my brain back in gear, he's like taking a hot prosecution shower to wash off the defense attorney ick.

In all seriousness, I cannot watch her on TV without being sedated, lest I look like Elvis in front of a TV with a big ol' revolver.

I don't mind someone who is one expressing the DT's view, I don't mind someone who can see problems with the prosecution's case and point them out, I don't mind someone that is defense orientated, but the ones who get up there and just back the defense no matter what and find nothing wrong with anything they do or say drive me nuts. The two biggest offenders are LKB and Janie Weintraub. Can't, won't, don't watch/listen to either one of them. They are not objective and both claim to believe ICA is innocent. The only two people in the world who think this...or say they think it. :loser:

I feel that way about totally pro-prosecution TH too though. Stacy Honowitz, much as I like her is like this and so is Casey Jordan. She sounded ridiculous today trying to say it was a GOOD thing they didn't take a picture of the heart residue on the duct tape. I like objectivity, even if it goes against the good guys. I know alot of people don't like Sunny H. and she does lean toward the defense, but she is relatively fair in her assessments to me. I also like Mark E. he is a defense attorney, but I think his opinions are honest.

My uncle used to watch talk shows and scream at those he didn't agree with. On tv the trial has become entertainment and these outrageous opinions gain ratings. I never watched HLN before so I don't know for sure but I bet they have gained sponsors. I didn't like LKB before she opened her mouth and now even less.

Duct tape, surgical tape (LKB), red tape, yellow crime scene tape, sealed evidence tape, taped LE interviews ~ It's taken a lot of tape to wrap up this case for sweet little Caylee Marie Angelbabe.

I don't mind someone who is one expressing the DT's view, I don't mind someone who can see problems with the prosecution's case and point them out, I don't mind someone that is defense orientated, but the ones who get up there and just back the defense no matter what and find nothing wrong with anything they do or say drive me nuts. The two biggest offenders are LKB and Janie Weintraub. Can't, won't, don't watch/listen to either one of them. They are not objective and both claim to believe ICA is innocent. The only two people in the world who think this...or say they think it. :loser:

I feel that way about totally pro-prosecution TH too though. Stacy Honowitz, much as I like her is like this and so is Casey Jordan. She sounded ridiculous today trying to say it was a GOOD thing they didn't take a picture of the heart residue on the duct tape. I like objectivity, even if it goes against the good guys. I know alot of people don't like Sunny H. and she does lean toward the defense, but she is relatively fair in her assessments to me. I also like Mark E. he is a defense attorney, but I think his opinions are honest.

Maybe Mark NeJame? He's the Donald Trump of the courtroom; sometimes the brain-to-mouth filter lets a little too much through, but it's usually spot on.

Whats wrong with that Wendy Murphy? We need a topic here about the HLN shows. She spouts the most ridiculous stuff and gets away with it. She says Caylee was not with Casey on the 16th and that Casey did not have her car on the 16th. She is intimating that Caylee was at home with george or the grandparents. She has cooked up this whole other scenario. Also, this other guess thinks the State has a lousy case and proved nothing. HLN is trying to get that murderer off and it makes me mad by having all these pro defense witnesses on day after day and no one on poor Caylee's side. I can barely watch that channel anymore. I will definitely turn the channel when LKB is on.

Wendy Murphy thing with the car is when TL was in NY and inmate "borrowed" his jeep...that would be in JULY NOT JUNE.....

Wow....talk about a conflict of interest!

I'll leave it at that because as my momma always told me...."If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"

One more reason to hit the mute button when the IS/HLN talking heads come on!

JMHO as always!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back