long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
meaneyes.jpg

Delt It <-----------No Idea Where It Came From -----------> Smelt It

Look at JA's chair. I know it's been mentioned before that she lowers it but today was outrageous. I hope someone (tech savvy) can post a screen shot when JW was up questioning the good doc. Her chair was so much higher. Does she really think she looks like a little girl?? Oh poor little JA too weak or tiny to commit such a murder...bullsnip. :banghead:

Snoozefest...no one else noticed. Seriously? It was discussed here until I nearly spontaneously combusted! There ain't nothing worth mentioning in any eyeball picture of Travis's. it's like Jesus toast.

LMAO at Jesus toast. You so funny.

Found it.. It went back to the lender

10/28/2010 Listing removed $225,420
10/22/2009 Listed for sale $225,420
08/07/2009 Sold $206,000
06/26/2009 Price change $199,900 foreclosure.com
05/15/2009 Listed for sale foreclosure.com
04/01/2009 Listing removed foreclosure.com
03/03/2009 Listed for sale $225,420 foreclosure.com
02/11/2009 Sold: Foreclosed to lender $286,216
07/30/2004 Sold $249,918 Travis Purchased This Date

Your Score = 10
You are likely suffering from post traumatic stress; please contact us for more information

ok, but in all fairness some of my answers may be due to menopause :)

So...Back to the basics. She doesn't have a SINGLE close friend or family member up there testifying as part of the DA's case? DB and LU and THAT's IT? No one in her family willing to get up there?

moo

(((((((Isabelle and DrPepper))))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to make a prediction here, the DV witness is going to spend a great deal of time on the witness chair. Doc S didn't get the DT anywhere near where they needed to be at this point. IMO Juan's examination of him is literally going to drive DT to the wall.

The DV expert is their hail mary now. I know the defense initially listed both a former cell mate of JA's and MM. IMO the former cell mate was all about the debacle of the letters which are not coming into trial. I don't see how MM will advance their case. So I expect a lengthy direct on the DV expert. What do ya'll think?

Oh I forgot they subpoenaed the video of TA at a shoot range, but I don't think that will really be a major move by the DT.
I don't know if this is common knowledge here or not but the DV expert has developed her own abuse continuum, loosely based on prior examples.

It's pretty handy to come up with examples of known or expected behaviors when you're controlling the definitions. JMO

Here it is if anyone's interested:
http://www.leadershipcouncil.org/docs/LaViolette_JCC.pdf

My guess: The booking process finalized the fact that her criminal intelligence, appearance, and pathologic lying had failed to scam others for the first time in her life.
Hi, Pensfan! :seeya: Since you're here can I ask for your professional opinion?

I'm thinking, based on his testimony, there's a pretty decent chance this psychologist is afflicted with NPD. What say you? If you don't mind...:please:

I'm a little curious on who chose Samuels as their expert witness?
I wondered if Martinez would file ethic charges against Samuels once this case is over. Now I'm thinking that maybe Nurmi or Willmott will beat him to the punch!

I'm betting that Gus Sr has LOTS of enemies around town and they will be all to eager to see him receive his "come-upense"

Hmmm...hadn't given the bullets a great deal of thought, wonder if any were stolen along with the gun, was it kept loaded or did little missy have to buy some ammunition for it?

A fully loaded magazine (7 jacketed hollow point bullets) was stolen along with the gun (do not know if the magazine was in the gun or next to it.

But both the .25 and mag were stolen from the grandfather's dresser, NOT the gun 'cabinet' (which held his long guns).

If it was IN one of his drawers rather than on top of the dresser, that could indicate JA's knowledge of it - she is an obsessive snoop, as we know - but it's not conclusive, obviously... a dresser drawer is somewhere a burglar would look for valuables.

LMAO at Jesus toast. You so funny.

Ladies LOL Jesus toast. Yes, I did see a big blow up of the photo and I see the person with something in their hand and a flash, i think its photoshopped though.

And if not then its her with a gun and camera.. either way, yes, she was there pointing a gun at him and she had a camera :)

Then how was he able to walk all the way up the hallway? I can relate to no air being born a severe asthmatic, I can't keep walking I stop to catch my breath. Wouldn't he have stayed in the bathroom and fell their instead of all the way down the hallway? I don't know how long the hallway was, but when I'm having an attack I can't walk 5 ft. or I'll stop breathing altogether.

IMO he crawled...

Snoozefest...no one else noticed. Seriously? It was discussed here until I nearly spontaneously combusted! There ain't nothing worth mentioning in any eyeball picture of Travis's. it's like Jesus toast.

For realz :floorlaugh:

Then how was he able to walk all the way up the hallway? I can relate to no air being born a severe asthmatic, I can't keep walking I stop to catch my breath. Wouldn't he have stayed in the bathroom and fell their instead of all the way down the hallway? I don't know how long the hallway was, but when I'm having an attack I can't walk 5 ft. or I'll stop breathing altogether.
Blood spatter tells us he didn't walk anywhere. Travis was on all fours crawling through the hall, trying to get away from the psychopath slashing the life out of him.

He'd only gotten to the doorway of his bedroom - just a few feet - when she slashed his throat.

My belief is he literally crawled up that hallway in a desperate attempt to get away from his attacker. It would have been an instinctive reaction and when his strength was depleted, he could crawl no further, she slit his throat.

:cry:

MOO

So...Back to the basics. She doesn't have a SINGLE close friend or family member up there testifying as part of the DA's case? DB and LU and THAT's IT? No one in her family willing to get up there?

moo

one thought is that in the process of transcribing answers, sending them in to the DT and then redoing them and losing copies all over the place he accidently sent the "wrong" one and the Pros expert got it. In one way it doesn't even matter. This "expert" is the most pathetic record keeper I've ever seen. No answer sheet for Jodi, answers on blank paper, he fills out actual answers and scores them but then sends it to defense so doesn't have it for trial so fills out and scores a new one which obviously doesn't comport with the first. Not to mention he actually didn't have enough criteria to find PTSD-he missed them but said he knew they applied just didn't count them and not to forget he made a mathematical error by writing 6 when the answer was 4....

You know he did not act professionally to really render a diagnosis but it would be great if Juan can illustrate that painfully in court-beyond what he's already done which is considerable. I don't find the juror questions displayed any "awe" in the face of this "expert" so I suspect Juan's work is basically done.

so I have a question. the paper that Juan had today that did n ot have 3 holes punched in it. where did that come from? the not so good doctor was very surprised and even asked where did you get that...

I don't know, but I bet their kicking themselves right about now, if they haven't done so already...

I have a feeling that Samuels is experiencing some sweaty shaking hands of his own right now. I don't remember exact words of Samuels today but he asked the job if he could have that exhibit back so he could study it this week-end. I believe her reply was that he would have to talk to Nurmi or defense team.

also think about this:

Nurmi and Wilmott have billed $838,000 for JAs defense

JM makes a salary (let's just guess $200,000) and he is handling other cases too!

Let's get real! JA stole the gun from her Grandfather, Travis never owned a gun. If he had owned one, he would have taken one of his buddies with him to help him decide what to buy!! I am not sure where the knife came from, but it wouldn't surprise me if SHE (JA) brought it with her for back-up!!

a few posts back about the gun that was "stolen" from her grandfather's house and she says the one she shot was Travis'..IMHO IF and a BIG IF - if Travis owned a gun he would probably know or ask friends about what type to purchase for protection and doubt he would get a .25. From reading doesn't seem like they are that powerful so why get such a "whimsy" gun? JA took her grandfather's gun and didn't know about how much/little damage it could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove