long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how was he able to walk all the way up the hallway? I can relate to no air being born a severe asthmatic, I can't keep walking I stop to catch my breath. Wouldn't he have stayed in the bathroom and fell their instead of all the way down the hallway? I don't know how long the hallway was, but when I'm having an attack I can't walk 5 ft. or I'll stop breathing altogether.

This would be the 'fight or flight' mechanism kicking in as Travis knew his life was in danger.

I'm unable to imagine to fear and pain he felt as he stumbled, fell, and then crawled to escape this beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question, I was listening to Jodi testify about the knife. And it hit me. Her statement was she heard the knife clang on the tile floor. Next statement was I don't remember anything after that.

So she would remember the stabbing as she doesn't remember anything after hearing the knife drop on the floor.

Any thoughts on that?

also think about this:

Nurmi and Wilmott have billed $838,000 for JAs defense

JM makes a salary (let's just guess $200,000) and he is handling other cases too!

I'm sure Juan wishes he made as much as you are offering him in your post. lol

Originally Posted by jojomonkey
During my lunch hour I watched some of the original 48 hours story on the case. Wow does Jodi look like a completely different person now! She looks like she's aged a good 15 years.

In the end, she says "I know I won't be the first innocent person convicted and sentenced. I would prefer the death penalty because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison". I thought it was interesting that she stated it that way, like she knows she'll be convicted.

"When you manipulate people, you never know when people will turn on you." The people have turned, Jodi. (line from CSI Miami's Horatio Caine)
Narcissists, sociopaths, and manipulative liars never worry about anything, especially gold diggers like Jodi. No worries, no wrinkles. Well, a man finally turned on Jodi and look how she reacted, so the whole country has now turned on Jodi. Justice for Travis
For an evil-doer like Jodi, seeing her age before our eyes....knowing that attention will soon be going away for her. Justice.

G'nite folks. Time to tune into something light. Season 2 of Arrest. Development should do it.

tumblr_lpwjgeLFo11qck8avo1_500.gif

I have a question, I was listening to Jodi testify about the knife. And it hit me. Her statement was she heard the knife clang on the tile floor. Next statement was I don't remember anything after that.

So she would remember the stabbing as she doesn't remember anything after hearing the knife drop on the floor.

Any thoughts on that?

Yes. The dr said 1st she would have no memories as she didn't form any, then he said she may have foggy memories then JW lead him back to she would have zero memories. Welp... so instead of a u curve (the drs drawing) it would be a double u curve according to JA's testimony.:)

No one who was meaningful in her life is up there testifying on her behalf. No brother, no sister, no mother, no father, no childhood friend, no best female or male friend. No one. And definitely, No Juan.

lol

curious about this jury on HLN After Dark. How are they selected?

Does anyone know what Juan's first question to Jodi was?

G'nite folks. Time to tune into something light. Season 2 of Arrest. Development should do it.

I can't wait for the new season 4 coming out in May on Netflix and then the movie. It is such a great show.

a few posts back about the gun that was "stolen" from her grandfather's house and she says the one she shot was Travis'..IMHO IF and a BIG IF - if Travis owned a gun he would probably know or ask friends about what type to purchase for protection and doubt he would get a .25. From reading doesn't seem like they are that powerful so why get such a "whimsy" gun? JA took her grandfather's gun and didn't know about how much/little damage it could do.

I don't think there's much of an "if" about it... not with what I just read about in the LE report.

Incident Report (page 04 per the viewer):
http://twitdoc.com/upload/zou2/ja-gun-issue.pdf

IMO he crawled...

I missed the show on HLN with a live reenactment of the crime scene, which I think the jury should have went to but he was up high at the sink. Which if he was stabbed in the chest, I don't think he would have been able to keep walking.

Where did Jodi get the knives to slit tires or the knife/knives found in books in 2nd car rental? Remember the Ninja story, her purse was right there so she could run out of the house. She packed a killer kit.

I'm sure Juan wishes he made as much as you are offering him in your post. lol

He's a public employee so his salary should be available somewhere. I'm too lazy to try to find it though. :aktion1:

Any thoughts on that?

:welcome4:

First of all, I do not believe her version of events whatsoever. Therefore I do not believe she heard the knife clang on the tile floor unless she dropped it when she finished stabbing Travis before dragging him back to the shower. However, he was in the bedroom, on the carpet, when that occurred. It most likely would have been the camera which made that noise, if it (the noise) existed.

MOO

I just had to get on here and spew a little rant....

I was anxiously waiting to hear the jurors' questions and then there was a "fire" at work and I had to stop listening to the trial for a couple of hours. I get back to the trial and I hear Dr. S being questioned by JW - and I said WHAT THE CRAP?! WHY IS THIS IDIOT STILL TALKING??? And why is the DT still trying to save this witness? He has ZERO credibility! I couldn't bear to listen any longer!

Really - did I miss anything worth listening to? Sorry for the rant, but I find Dr. S's testimony more painful than even JA's was.

I hate the way this trial is becoming a circus.
moo.

JM does not pity fools. The psychologist is not a professional-he is disorganized, unethical, incompetent, and insults others on the stand (remember the lovely doctor insulting the prosecutor? Is that OK to do, especially in a DP trial?). He isn't that nice.

This is a DP trial and yet you would never know it by how he acts. Everything he has done and said is amazingly inept and JM does not stand for that. If he was on the up and up JM wouldn't have to resort to seemingly hostile tactics. He is a liar, he is NOT forthcoming, so therefore he gets the hardball tactics. If you watch him with other witnesses (ones that have brains and use them) he is different. Det. Flores for instance, went very differently. So did Mimi. DB went pretty different. In this case JM knows this guy is a liar and is useless, and therefore he is going to tear into him and get him to trip up. That is what a lawyer does, for either prosecution or defense.

I can understand why some don't like his style. He is very different than many state attorneys that I have watched. In the end, it works for him. Niceties may win brownie points, but all those brownie points are useless if she walks because he wasn't aggressive enough. So he is going to do what it takes, even if it does not win him friends.

BBM- Frankly the DT shouldn't be happy with this dr. either!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove