long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulamith
Here is the crazy email that Lisa Andrews received. I don't think it was from JA. Too much Mormon speak in the email. Sounds, to me like a male Mormon.

"You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01...nasty-email-me

I "heard" that the email might have been sent by a male who wanted to date Lisa.

I know the words "whoredom" and "prosterity" are odd. I am just saying that those words are not that odd for Mormons. Look, I was a Mormon at one time...I was sealed to my DH at the St. George temple. I know those words are odd, but they are not strange if a person is a Mormon or was a Mormon. Google.
Thanks for explaining that. I'm Russian Orthodox and have no knowledge of Morman lingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulamith
Here is the crazy email that Lisa Andrews received. I don't think it was from JA. Too much Mormon speak in the email. Sounds, to me like a male Mormon.

"You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01...nasty-email-me

I "heard" that the email might have been sent by a male who wanted to date Lisa.

I know the words "whoredom" and "prosterity" are odd. I am just saying that those words are not that odd for Mormons. Look, I was a Mormon at one time...I was sealed to my DH at the St. George temple. I know those words are odd, but they are not strange if a person is a Mormon or was a Mormon. Google.

I actually cross checked several odd words from that email with her blog in which there were several entries, not one word I checked appeared there.
BBM are the words I checked.
It does not sound like her writing from what I have seen

PTSD self test. don't tell me we can't fake this to make us all seem like we are suffering. Everyone take the test! And these are samples of the type of questions. Just look at them, I can tell what it wants me to say, and if I say it I'm stressed :)

http://www.reshealth.org/rhcservices/behavioral/ptsd.cfm

Screening Results
Your Score = 8
You are likely suffering from post traumatic stress; please contact us for more information

Let me ask you the questions and fill out the questionnaire for you (what Samuels did). If you want and have $250/hour, I bet you'll score much higher. ;)

LMAO pensfan that is some funny chit. By the way, I only charge $200/hour and I can promise you'll score whatever you want to score.

That is going to be rich. Where Jodi said all the lies were to cover and Travis and her own behind, where the Doc said she was having a break with reality, LV is going to say that she was still too scared of Travis to speak ill of him, even after he was dead. I guess all these could be simultaneously true, but I think it will become pretty obvious that the experts are merely tailoring their opinions to fit her odd behavior with ad hominem talking points.

BBM: *clears throat* the word is "contemporaniously"! No need to thank me for de-edifying your post :floorlaugh:

Having done stupid things when younger, I would never write something that "sounded" like me... using words, sayings and even punctuation..lol.. that's teh whole point of sending a letter anonymously..

I actually cross checked several odd words from that email with her blog in which there were several entries, not one word I checked appeared there.
BBM are the words I checked.
It does not sound like her writing from what I have seen

This is soooooooooooooo O/T but I cannot help it. I spent the whole re-direct on the nordstrom.com website to keep myself somewhat distracted from the shrill defense attorney and doctor babble. The following is in my cart, and then it showed up on Jinkasaurus!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/vince-c...ualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=1082

That's hilarious :lol: And I thought I was the only one who went back and forth between the drones and shopping, only my thing is Zappos and Ebags.

:cheers: :rocker::clap:

Thank you ILikeToBendPages that was the BEST trial summary I've read! I still have to find a link so I can enjoy Juan putting a fork into Dr. S - please tell me that we don't have to see Dr. S again.

It depend if your on the defense glass half empty or prosecution glass overflowing side. Juan was just getting started this afternoon and he'll back at the doc Monday morning.

Still not impressed with JM, JMO, talks in circles and that is JMO! .The verdict isnt something I would bet on at this point.

AND YES I THINK SHE IS GUILTY SO SAVE ANY NASTY COMMENTS... Thanks

Still not impressed with JM, JMO, talks in circles and that is JMO! .The verdict isnt something I would bet on at this point.

But at the end of the day, don't you think the things he brings out are more important than the way he goes about it? Do you think the jury is simple enough to let the prosecutor's demeanor affect their verdict rather than the evidence at hand?

Could someone give an appoximate time on a youtube video when this was said. I apparently missed that.

Here you go. Click this link from Princesssezme.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9088390&postcount=789"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101[/ame]

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/23/woman-arias-invoked-god-nasty-email-me

Did Lisa fall for it and date the guy?

LaViolette (upcoming domestic violence expert) is a marriage/chlld/family counselor that offers gender counseling and anger management counseling. Her services might be useful to the defense attorneys after the trial.

Having done stupid things when younger, I would never write something that "sounded" like me... using words, sayings and even punctuation..lol.. that's teh whole point of sending a letter anonymously..

Oh boy do I agree. If you tell anyone I said that we may have to :pillowfight2:

Shhhhhhhhh. Just between you and me. Tic a lock.

I don't think he talks in circles at all. I think he dances around a bit to keep his witnesses off balance. But he knows exactly where he is going. Wait until his closing statement. I bet it will tie up all of the loose ends and tell a very powerful story. JMO

LaViolette (upcoming domestic violence expert) is a marriage/chlld/family counselor that offers gender counseling and anger management counseling. Her services might be useful to the defense attorneys after the trial.

and Snow White was abused. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member