long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone. I was not able to follow much yesterday but two things happened that really bothered me: 1) the removal of the ribbons (how long has this trial been going on... 2) JA shooting the bird with her finger.

Everyone once in a while I would think that she might have some human emotion in her but those two things made me 1000 percent realize that she is a monster.

Get the show on the road and get her sorry rear end on Death Row.

I read last night on the Jodi site that the Tesero reciept and Walmart were thrown out b/c it didn't match juan's story or something like that. Does anyone know about those things?

Good Morning everyone. I was not able to follow much yesterday but two things happened that really bothered me: 1) the removal of the ribbons (how long has this trial been going on... 2) JA shooting the bird with her finger.

Everyone once in a while I would think that she might have some human emotion in her but those two things made me 1000 percent realize that she is a monster.

Get the show on the road and get her sorry rear end on Death Row.

If that finger was intentional I have no words..............:jail:

One thing we know about Team Arias is that they love their word games and playing semantics. It was beautiful to see JM snap up that printed out sheet of the definition of "Compassion." He KNEW that the good doctor would deny that compassion and sympathy was the same thing. Priceless.

That was beautiful to watch. :fence:

I don't feel sorry for Dos Samuels at all.

He clearly was not prepared and did he think Juan is an idiot?

His CV also says he's training to treat sexual abusers.

What is with this DT? Nurmi defends pedos, Samuels treats pedos?

They are not the people they represent. Also, please don't presume that all people accused of being pedophiles, rapists and abusers are guilty of being those things. Sometimes defense teams really are defending innocent clients.

Their client JA is definitely guilty of premeditated murder in this case, for sure.

I read last night on the Jodi site that the Tesero reciept and Walmart were thrown out b/c it didn't match juan's story or something like that. Does anyone know about those things?

I think that claim is baseless. IIRC the receipts were entered into evidence. I believe MAYBE what is up in the air is the claim by JM that Walmart had absolutely no returns for a gas can the day claimed. I think we saw where Nurmi had issued a subpoena to Walmart. I think that was covered in a hearing (not on camera).

But I also could be mistaken. It happens.

Anagrammy's post re Jodi's possible blood phobia made me wonder how bloody is "House of Flying Daggers," which she listed as a favorite and imo is her very favorite movie by far. I've only watched a few clips of it but the cinematography is gorgeous, richly hued with deep greens like the famous Chinese photographer's pic featured prominently on JA blog page.

The film's main character is a petite dark-haired girl who is loved by a man tormented that she loves someone else. Here's the sad finale which is eerily prescient now: (I only watched the first minute, but it contains the "You made me destroy you" point)

[video=youtube;sK68KXbLVDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK68KXbLVDo[/video]

Im sure I seen that on ebay and it was labelled as a jodi arias look-a-like?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I just checked again. It says it is a Jodi Arias twin and it is from Canada.
Thanks for correcting me. My bad.

They will come in with Juan's rebuttal case. jmo

If that finger was intentional I have no words..............:jail:

I think it was intentional but who really knows except the demon. THe demon had the smart *advertiser censored** bad *advertiser censored** look about her in the picture (at least to me).

I don't know how they would know that. Seems logical to me if they did, someone here would also. I call BS on that.

I am curious, how many teams of attorneys were assigned from the PD office were assigned to JA case before Nurmi/JW came on? (and before they even wanted to get off or just was it Nurmi wanting out of the deal?)

TIA

Juan's tone was justifiable. Doc S.s ethics are questionable.

The juror questions clearly displayed this. Also, sending books, "Jodi had no one", marking the same test with different answers?

Question: Can the state get it's own "expert" witness? tia

JM just takes it to a whole other level. He could have toned it down.....but the guy was just not forthcoming or answering straight either.

I don't know how they would know that. Seems logical to me if they did, someone here would also. I call BS on that.

I guess my question is: Does Juan have evidence from the gas station that it was gas she purchased and from Walmart that there were no gas cans returned?

1. He implies on direct that he noticed it before she brought it up.

Difficult to quote here as it's a combo of the questions and the answers, but the net of it is that he now says the sequence was:
  1. Nurmi told him about it.
  2. He looked for it to confirm.
  3. He asked her about it.
  4. She explained the shaking and sweaty palms.

WOW!!!! You put a lot of work into this. Awesome find, give yourself a gold star and thanks for putting that together.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member