long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I see the drawing of the horse (which has perspective issues, sorry.. it does) is marked 2000 as if she did it long ago.

I don't believe it. I think she draws them and puts that so it looks like they were already done. I think she is doing them now

OT: I suspect the Brunswick, GA mom who's baby was shot in the stroller is fibbing.. I think she did it.

I just saw something on HLN about the GA mom. In broad daylight? You think she would have done that and shot herself in the leg? Don't know. I was robbed at gun point years ago and the gunner was 13; the rest of his buddies that surrounded me were not much older. LE caught them!

I totally skipped over Willy's questions, and am now watching Our # Juan Prosecutor!!!!

Notice The "compassionate doc" keeps his mouth covered with his right hand? That's a sign of being deceptive!

I am curious about something. "Doctor" Samuels said in evaluating Jodi, he looked at emails, texts & heard taped phone call(s) between TA & JA. I wonder if he saw only those communications that the defense showed him? That would certain fit what the DT does. If he did that, he really is not in a position to characterize Travis or their relationship. He has incomplete information. If this is the case, and if the DV expert is the same, I hope it is something JM will bring up.

It really buttered my biscuit to hear him claim that he could sum up their ENTIRE relationship based on text messages, reading her diary and listening to ONE telephone recording. Seriously? Talk about being one sided and totally out of context.

And I see the drawing of the horse (which has perspective issues, sorry.. it does) is marked 2000 as if she did it long ago.

I don't believe it. I think she draws them and puts that so it looks like they were already done. I think she is doing them now

OT: I suspect the Brunswick, GA mom who's baby was shot in the stroller is fibbing.. I think she did it.

I totally agree!

I got in a short snark-fest early Wednesday morning (reminder to self: if you can't sleep stay off WS, read a book) about this whole issue. I said something to the effect that having compassion, however slight, for Jodi or "Dr." S was the sign of a decent human being and that people shouldn't be criticized for it. Then some people assumed that if they DIDN'T feel compassion that I was saying they weren't decent human beings, which wasn't my intention at all. Sigh. It's a difficult issue. I can understand the fury people feel towards JA. I'm not criticizing either attitude.

I think your opinion is totally valid, even if others disagree. I felt bad for the dr too, even though Juan was right to go after him. I don't have a shred of pity for Jodi though! We have to remember there will be 12 jurors & only 1 of them has to empathise with Jodi to take murder 1 off the table. It's good to have different opinions & insights on the forum, it could reflect exactly how the jury will deliberate

I wish a juror would have asked the "doc" how JA managed to come out of this huuuuge threat to her life completely unscathed, but leaving a butchered Travis behind!!!!!

I read somewhere that Travis' bedroom was torn apart, like someone was searching for something. I think the camera was accidently tossed into the washing machine with the bed linens. I don't think she knew where the camera was.or that she had accidently tossed it in the washing machine. Just my opinion.

Im not sure washing it (the camera)was an accident. I think Jodi thought her blood was on the camera , if she took the camera his friends might point the finger at her being the photo buff she was.

I read somewhere that Travis' bedroom was torn apart, like someone was searching for something. I think the camera was accidently tossed into the washing machine with the bed linens. I don't think she knew where the camera was.or that she had accidently tossed it in the washing machine. Just my opinion.

I don't know where you read that but if you look at the crime scene photos his room was not torn apart.

I hadn't heard about this shooting, had to google it. My thoughts:

(a) if someone threatens to shoot your baby, you don't give up your purse?! WTF?!

(b) let's blame the African-Americans once again. The all purpose villains. Sigh.

ETA: Always possible the baby daddy did it and she's covering.

Maybe this needs to go in the lawyers thread, but...

Is JW and her over the top sound effects and high pitched screeching when objecting and her style of questioning that seems to go nowhere--is this ON PURPOSE? I mean, is this effective? Her constant whining to "approach" when Juan is making a point--does that work for her in other cases??

I'm serious about my question--I just don't understand why she acts so differently than JM. She is overly emotional.

I hadn't heard about this shooting, had to google it. My thoughts:

(a) if someone threatens to shoot your baby, you don't give up your purse?! WTF?!

(b) let's blame the African-Americans once again. The all purpose villains. Sigh.

ETA: Always possible the baby daddy did it and she's covering.

He is genuinely distraught, older father.. real crying on camera, compared to mom's fake crying no tears.

(I KNOW.. geez! poor african-american kids (etc) get this once again) mom is suspicious no witnesses....

Ok...but that has nothing to do with Arias trying to trick cameras by removing it...
I'm saying that a missing front license plate would not be noticeable in Arizona by cameras or law enforcement.

Maybe this needs to go in the lawyers thread, but...

Is JW and her over the top sound effects and high pitched screeching when objecting and her style of questioning that seems to go nowhere--is this ON PURPOSE? I mean, is this effective? Her constant whining to "approach" when Juan is making a point--does that work for her in other cases??

I'm serious about my question--I just don't understand why she acts so differently than JM. She is overly emotional.

It works to interrupt JM's flow. It gives the witness time to regroup/think during the sidebar/s. It also ticks off most of the jury imo.

Its really bothering me that when Samuels refers to JA's Ninja story, he keeps saying it was a defense mechanism - an alternate reality created because she was in denial. whaa?? Its as if he's not even aware that she has admitted the Ninja story was nothing more than a way deflect suspicion from her once she realized they had evidence she was there.

I really hope this gets addressed, I'd like to see him either admit he's wrong about it being an alternate reality, and/or admit she's completely put it over on him.

I'd really like the pros to play JA's taped interrogations with Det Flores.

She sure doesn't seem in a fog to me. More like a killer caught in their web of lies, and trying anything to get out.

BBM

How did she have access to the BMW? Wasn't the car still in AZ?

Not sure about that, although she could have taken the plate off and kept it after the U-Haul catastrophe. I'n not sure if AZ requires a license plate return when a car is take off the road or the ownership changes.

I would also ask if she registered her 2004 Infiniti in AZ ?

I've wondered too about her taking her own pictures. But where was Travis as she's doing this? And I can't see how with using a tripod she got the pictures right the first time. I think it may have taken a few shots to get a good one, the bad shots would have shown up as deleted.

Not all of the pictures were recoverable. Would love to see the story those photos told...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive