long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having done stupid things when younger, I would never write something that "sounded" like me... using words, sayings and even punctuation..lol.. that's teh whole point of sending a letter anonymously..

I agree with what you are saying, however many people feel that it indeed does sound like her so not a very disguiseful (not a word) method of not appearing like herself.

To me I just think the odd choice of words is a coincidence.

Still not impressed with JM, JMO, talks in circles and that is JMO! .The verdict isnt something I would bet on at this point.

AND YES I THINK SHE IS GUILTY SO SAVE ANY NASTY COMMENTS... Thanks

Who would you rather have represent you if you needed JW/KN/JM?

I agree with what you are saying, however many people feel that it indeed does sound like her so not a very disguiseful (not a word) method of not appearing like herself.

To me I just think the odd choice of words is a coincidence.

She used the word whoredom in court while testifying and this is in the email too.

Now this may be a common mormon term. idk

Still not impressed with JM, JMO, talks in circles and that is JMO! .The verdict isnt something I would bet on at this point.

AND YES I THINK SHE IS GUILTY SO SAVE ANY NASTY COMMENTS... Thanks

K. :facepalm:

No worries about that, JM will straighten that out. Jodi apparently had initially told LV Travis was on the computer on Jan. 21 but was forced to change to prints in his bed when no child *advertiser censored* was found on his computer.

Not that any of the story is one bit true that day she supposely left that angel Travis gave her at his house, then went back in. I grew quite fond of :angel2: the angel in the story though. It was a good touch to the lie; however, adding an angel to your lie could be bad karma.

Anyways, I thought they weren't photo prints, but paper that could've been anything in a magazine fluttering off the bed at her feet. :sheesh: How'd she know there wasn't a woman's pic on the other side. She deemed it child *advertiser censored* and had to go throw up at home. We'll probably be revisiting this with LV and get it straightened out how this lie went through revision from computer to paper.

I don't think there's much of an "if" about it... not with what I just read about in the LE report.

Incident Report (page 04 per the viewer):
http://twitdoc.com/upload/zou2/ja-gun-issue.pdf

From that report the ammo is described as jacketed hollowpoints, since there was a casing recovered at the crime scene, JM already knows if the casing fits this type of ammo. I do recall him, JM, referencing the ammo was specifically manufactured by Winchester. One thing I have been wondering is if LE was able to recover a useable partial print from the casing, someone had to load that magazine. From the report it indicates that no useable fingerprints were identified at the Allen's house in the areas affected by the "burglar". I do wonder if they have any prints of Mr. Allen to compare in the event prints were recovered from the casing.

She used the word whoredom in court while testifying and this is in the email too.

Now this may be a common mormon term. idk

That I did hear, I do think, did not want to mention Mormon but I do think there is a Mormon Speak and several of these people do share.

Okay: Open question for everyone -

Name one defense witness that was meaningfully helpful to the defense...
...AFTER cross by Juan Martinez.

If you're thinking about anyone named Freeman, keep thinking. :)

That's hilarious :lol: And I thought I was the only one who went back and forth between the drones and shopping, only my thing is Zappos and Ebags.

I play pinball on my ipad as they drone on.....lol

Ummm *crickets*

I heard what sula heard, and tend to believe it.

Why?
(Please understand my question is not directed at or in challenge to or doubting Sulamith - whom I learn so much from... ).

Just... why do you tend to believe it was *not* JA - is the more accurate question.

Screening Results
Your Score = 8
You are likely suffering from post traumatic stress; please contact us for more information

I'm an 8 too! Wanna have coffee sometime? :lol:

:waitasec:

Jurors will have the opportunity to ask questions of Samuels today, but Samuels has failed to convince at least one legal and mental health expert who has monitored the trial.

"Saying Jodi Arias has dissociative amnesia is like saying Casey Anthony would make a great babysitter," said Dr. Steven Pitt, referring to the Florida woman who was acquitted of murdering her daughter after claiming that the girl had been stolen by a babysitter.

"This guy, he got bamboozled by Jodi Arias," said Pitt, a forensic psychiatrist from the Phoenix area who has testified and consulted on several high profile cases across the nation. "He drank her Kool-Aid and now he is finding out that it is a toxic mix of 'BS.'"

I have a question, I was listening to Jodi testify about the knife. And it hit me. Her statement was she heard the knife clang on the tile floor. Next statement was I don't remember anything after that.

So she would remember the stabbing as she doesn't remember anything after hearing the knife drop on the floor.

Any thoughts on that?

She remembers the whole thing, imo.

My sister-in-law said that she thought Juan was ' too rude.' She hasn't really followed the trial, but has seen snippets on TV. And her husband, my brother is an attorney.

So I asked her, what if your daughter was raped...would you think the prosecutor was 'too rude' to the defendant then? She changed her position when she thought of Travis's family.

But at the end of the day, don't you think the things he brings out are more important than the way he goes about it? Do you think the jury is simple enough to let the prosecutor's demeanor affect their verdict rather than the evidence at hand?

I respect anyone's opinion but whenever I hear criticism about Juan going overboard on one point or being too aggressive with a witness, I always think about the one we shall not mention who is happily getting on with her life without her daughter. Over Juan's dead sinewy body (lol) will he let that murderer go free.

Here is the crazy email that Lisa Andrews received. I don't think it was from JA. Too much Mormon speak in the email. Sounds, to me like a male Mormon.

"You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/23/woman-arias-invoked-god-nasty-email-me

I "heard" that the email might have been sent by a male who wanted to date Lisa.

BBM
I believe this was indeed written by jodi as she used the word whoredom in her testimony. It was while quoting something about the mormon teachings or mormon book I believe. Can't remember if it was Nurmi or JM questioning her but I picked that up instantly because of the word whoredom in her testimony.
I thought to myself.. If only that e-mail had been admitted into evidence, the jury would pick up on that in a heartbeat.
They (The Jury) unfortunately do not have the chance to correlate the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89