long weekend break: discuss the latest here #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Matt McCartney be called to the stand?

OT: Forget Matt McCartney for a few seconds. I love Matthew McConaughey, a fellow Texan! Love Matt Damon's impersonation of MM!! Let's have fun for a moment! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4UqIzvOAWQ"]LNS David Letterman - Matt Damon Does Matthew McConaughey - YouTube[/ame]

The ones with the holes (original copy) did not match the copy provided to the prosecution, exibits 535 and 550. The "doctored" copy was more in favour of JA having PTSD

Thats where I get confused. I know there was the 'discrepancy' between the two sheets of raw data. Samuels admitted that he 'recalculated' one of the sheets from memory because he sent it in and had no access to it. [ which makes no sense in itself.] So one test was scored as a 15 and one as a 17. Okay....clown move. :clown:

But this paper that Juan pulled out at the very, very end of the day seems like something BESIDES that recalculation gaffe. It was something that he seemed to insinuate was being hidden from him. And he had already dealt with the other scoring discrepancy thing so...?

Why was no one arrested for creating the fake pedo letters in an attempt to help prisoner Jodi?

Oh, SNAP! So THAT'S why JA refused to say where the originals were, how she got the 'copies' and who sent them!!

Obviously they were fake, because she would have produced originals in a red hot minute if they were real...

By refusing to produce them (and having her DT fight to have the 'copies' admissible, even though they supposedly spoke of Travis' alleged fantasies, feelings for JA - yeah, right - and feelings of guilt, they contained no evidence of abuse or collaborative documentation to any known event)...

She wouldn't 'tell' who sent the copies to her because she knew they were fake, and whatever 'originals' were 'created' would incur criminal charges - especially if created forgeries were meant to pass as authentic in a DP trial. Whoa.

This defendant is beyond evil. If MM is involved, JA can't give him up because that would prove she faked the letters or had him fake them. She can't produce the letters because they're fake.

Could this be MM's involvement? Am I slow on the uptake (i.e. have you guys already figured this out? If so - good job!). :)

Good question. The DT kept jumping out of their seats and asking for sidebars, so we couldn't get an explanation before closing time.

But something is up with some of Samuels paperwork. Remember when he told us on the first day of cross, that he 'forgot' to bring the original copy of the raw test data? :clown:

Well on the second day he supposedly brought it and entered it into evidence. But today, Juan questioned that---and he pulled out something else and said "whats this and why didn't you present this one to us?'

and then :panic: ensued, SIDEBAR, Court over for the day...:waitasec:

It was a very boring and loooong sidebar.. Willmott did most of the babbling and Judge seemed to be saying .. sorry on her facial expressions to Willmott at the end. (So boring some asked if JM was checking out Willmott while waiting for her to quit flapping her gums.. I took a closer look on youtube video.. His eyes go right past her and down to the floor)
Anyway...
After the jury left,
Doc Sam asked the judge for his misteriously & suddendy convenient
(THATS A FIRST and NON CONSISTANT ACTION) paperwork to be given back so he can review it.

Judge told him he needs to speak with DT.

Camera off

It was a very boring and loooong sidebar.. Willmott did most of the babbling and Judge seemed to be saying .. sorry on her facial expressions to Willmott at the end. (So boring some asked if JM was checking out Willmott while waiting for her to quit flapping her gums.. I took a closer look on youtube video.. His eyes go right past her and down to the floor)
Anyway...
After the jury left,
(THATS A FIRST and NON CONSISTANT ACTION) paperwork to be given back so he can review it.

Camera off

Yes, the Doc seemed quite eager to get that paper back from Juan at the end.

I noticed when Juan first brought it up, and Doc said " I think I have that..." ----before Doc could even get the full sentence out, Juan was right there slipping it out of his hand. " Let's mark this exhibit.." said Juan as he took it from the Doc. Then SIDEBAR...lol

Something shady is going on, imo.

ETA: I thought I heard the judge tell Doc to tAlk to the evidence clerk...but I might be mistaken.

I think that juror is a female. Only a woman could relate to a bad hair cut in that way.

This is what I think I read as I was racing through the posts yesterday. Some people were saying Jodi had her eye on a juror saying something to Willmott, somebody lip read it was about juror #2.

I think Jodi was trying to guess who asked one of the questions. That person might be on Jodi's get even list or more likely will be the recipient of her stares for mercy.

No. 2
He is a white male in his 50s. He takes few notes and usually has his head cupped in his hands as he listens to testimony.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/15/meet-jodi-arias-jury

(WSers named him Trump and he looks like he could be in sales.)

Thats where I get confused. I know there was the 'discrepancy' between the two sheets of raw data. Samuels admitted that he 'recalculated' one of the sheets from memory because he sent it in and had no access to it. [ which makes no sense in itself.] So one test was scored as a 15 and one as a 17. Okay....clown move. :clown:

But this paper that Juan pulled out at the very, very end of the day seems like something BESIDES that recalculation gaffe. It was something that he seemed to insinuate was being hidden from him. And he had already dealt with the other scoring discrepancy thing so...?

Yes, this is a seperate set of papers which he claimed that #535 was his original work sheet, however, #550 ( I believe I have those #s correct) was in fact the originals, the ones he was suppose to bring in. It does get confusing. Dr. S claimed the only difference (holes vs no holes) was that the copy was made from the original before the holes were punched. In fact, the comments and / or score on one section was entirely changed to benefit JA.

So how many counting errors does this make for Dr. Samuels now? In the C section of one test, he had only marked one, but later claimed he had miscounted and it was actually 4, in the D section I believe he had originally counted 2 and on proofing it claims he found several more. Now I could see miscounting if the number was something like 894 but who miscounts a list of numbers under 6? And now this "doctored" transcription / fake original dilema.
If you are wondering what that was that flew out the courtroom window today, it was Dr. Samuel's credibility followed closely by JA's last hope in H3ll of him helping her.

well folks..
ima hittin the hay..
g'night
or 'morin' .. i shud say.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
Here is the crazy email that Lisa Andrews received. I don't think it was from JA. Too much Mormon speak in the email. Sounds, to me like a male Mormon.

"You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01...nasty-email-me

I "heard" that the email might have been sent by a male who wanted to date Lisa.

I might be wrong. I have Fog Brain. I actually think that Lisa dated a guy that might have sent her the email. I think this guy had been in trouble with LE. Don't hold me to to this. Really, it does not matter in this trial. I still do not think that JA sent Lisa Andrews that email.

You have fog too?

bbm
I think it is telling that the email is supposed to be about Lisa's spiritual cleanliness, but it veers off and says, " YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME."
That sounds like narcissistic Jodi.

The craycray author is not only concerned about Lisa having sex with "that insidious man", but with Lisa spending evenings and nights with "that insidious man" when they aren't having sex.

I think the author was Jodi.

You got it!

From that report the ammo is described as jacketed hollowpoints, since there was a casing recovered at the crime scene, JM already knows if the casing fits this type of ammo. I do recall him, JM, referencing the ammo was specifically manufactured by Winchester. One thing I have been wondering is if LE was able to recover a useable partial print from the casing, someone had to load that magazine. From the report it indicates that no useable fingerprints were identified at the Allen's house in the areas affected by the "burglar". I do wonder if they have any prints of Mr. Allen to compare in the event prints were recovered from the casing.

All good points/questions.

The ballistics expert (I can't recall her name offhand, apologies!) confirmed that the casing was indeed a Winchester brand item. Hoping to review her testimony this weekend to see if I can glean anything more from her info.

I am hoping there is some sort of gun-related evidence, however small, that answers or connects some of the loose ends all over this issue.

In my dreams, I imagine someone has found the gun... Hey it's fun to dream! No harm in it... :)

If I were a juror my question to Dr. Samuels would be "Do you often take the word of a compulsive liar and use it as gospel despite the deceased's family's grief you are adding to by doing so?"

Anyway...
After the jury left,

Camera off

I Read on one of the threads ©(could have been here, I jump around©) that THW told JW that JM was checking her out. They were acting like schoolgirls and this is while the jury is leaving the courtroom after today's trial. Excuse me I have to go barf:sick::puke:

And this is why I think he was shot 1st by an inexperienced shooter in crouched position shortly after his eerie picture in the shower I cant stand to see. He MAY have even said that f'in ***** part cause liars whip in an element of truth. I think the stabbing/slashing were desperate attempt to "finish him" and was not part of her plan. I know I am in minority but I think he was shot 1st very soon after eerie photo of his face in shower. :(

If she wanted to shoot him then she could have done so while he slept in bed. Easy Peasy. There would have been no need to corner him in the shower.

Just glanced at the television (usually I listen to it) and saw JVM waving a freaking gun around.

Looks like she's at a range (?) but WHO THE BLOODY HECK let her wave that thing towards (if not at) the camera crew????

My brother and I started firing guns into targets at age 5-6. I helped my grandfather make his own shotgun shells. My first perfect bulls eye was with a .45 revolver when I was 11. When he died I inherited that pistol and an antique rifle.

The most important thing I learned from my grandfather was that you DO.NOT.POINT.A.GUN.AT.OR.TOWARDS.ANYONE.EVER. Not an unloaded gun. Not a toy gun (kinda ruined the whole water pistol thing for me, but hey)... the only time he ever got mad at me was over forgetting how important gun safety is. I never pointed a gun at any living thing - human or not - and I hope I'm never in a position to consider it.

I really hope someone set JVM straight on this - just seeing that kind of carelessness sends a shiver through me. More importantly - she should tape a re-do to educate not only herself but anyone watching.

Thank you, Grandpa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member