long weekend break: discuss the latest here #103

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During interrogation with Flores! She said her finger prints would be there! Because she lived there?[/QUOTE

Yes, she did. In fact she said she lived there for months and months. I found that odd. jmo

I agree, it's to be taken for what it's worth. However, it would make sense. He was planning the trip while they were dating. Why wouldn't you make your girlfriend your plus one?

If that's the case, that he planned Cancun when they were actually an item, then Jodi Arias being the plus one is pretty trivial. HLN was acting like they single-handed deciphered the Voynich manuscript. So, you are right, the real kicker would be keeping her on the ticket after the relationship went underground. Even then, the events of late may, and the "sociopath" texts kind of put the kibosh on that.

You just burst my bubble. I thought every word they said was the absolute truth - even when they recount the crime incorrectly. lol

I was watching the re-broadcast of Nancy "Raging Nostrils" Grace and I'm convinced she records the most vague inserts possible and they stick in trial footage to make it seem like she's commenting on it. I'm being hyperbolic, but I bet she cruises into the studio and a producer tells her what happened. IN that 20-something Valley Girl producer voice with the vocal fry and ending every sentence as an interrogative.

So, the show threw up the "dragging photo" and claimed it was taken "after Travis (because they are all on a first name basis) was stabbed and shot". I actually payed attention for a second because I wondered where they got the idea that the shooting took place before the dragging photo. I guess that's what happens when the Medical Examiner's testimony, as well as Detective Flores, seems so long ago it might as well have been another lifetime.

I thought the bottom line on those letters was that there was not enough evidence as to their authorship for either side to use them. Someone correct me please if that is wrong..

IIRC, the statement was that JA received copies of the letters, not originals, which made them suspect from their introduction. Ridiculousness, just like the 2 notes JA said she received in jail from the ninjas when she was going with that story. Bah!

Excerpts from interview with LDS Elder Jensen, remembering his interactions with JA.

JA didn't seem conceited.

JA always read her assignments and was always prepared.

JA was a very good investigator, a 'golden' [highly engaged] investigator of the LDS church.

TA was not very involved in her conversion/teaching early on in the process.

JA was taught 4 - 6 weeks before being baptized.

JA asked if TA could perform the baptism.

TA traveled to California to baptize JA.

JA attended church and gave a talk/sermon at one meeting.

JA had not yet begun to take Temple preparation classes.

JA called him in Spring of 2008. He and his fellow missionary [used the term "companion"] had both remained in touch with JA after her conversion.

JA spoke of wanting to travel to Utah and to visit with them.

Some time elapses and they ask each other if either had heard from JA, and neither had.

Elder Jensen's companion then Googles her name and finds that she's been imprisoned for the murder of TA.

He says that JA was not compelled by the LDS church to attend, convert, or conduct herself in any way.

When she was in California after her conversion, she seemed happy and bubbly.

Just goes to show no matter who you are you can be compelled to do things you shouldn't, and if you're caught and found guilty there are legal punishments, and things you may have to do.

--------------------------------

I just saved you twenty-three minutes.

OT quick questions,
what is msm? usually see this refering to the media in posts.
what is <3? is it a hug?
tomhanks! :seeya:

MSM is a multimedia text message - includes pics or video.

<3 is a heart keyboard stroke. On a computer it will actually show up as a heart, depending on what factors I don't know. On my computer it's always a heart, but on my iPhone it shows up as the less than and 3.

Hope this helps! :)

Have you noticed photo #163 here:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

??

It's a window screen on the ground.

Hmmm. Come to think of it, it's hard to believe that Travis wouldn't start locking his doors after the stalking and tire slashing started.

So all we have is the word of a pathological, psychopathic liar, and what reason do we have to believe her about this when she has lied about pretty much everything else. None. So she either broke in to the house, had a key, or he did in fact leave his doors open. If he did, I think it's because he was feeling comfortable with her hundreds of miles away in Yreka. Which is why she went back to Yreka, to take him off guard, and to carry out her plan. I'm sure he never dreamed she would come back to exact her vengeance. He thought she was gone, that he was finally rid of her...:no:

I don't believe that he knew she was coming, nor invited her in or even willingly let her in. I believe that however she got in, she was not supposed to be there.

Thanks, JRS_JD2L!!!

That is perhaps he was surprised to see that 1 had 5 words at the bottom of the numbers? Remember the yellow pad had 5 words? Perhaps they tried to say that was strategy and did not think it would be admitted?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That's my understanding. No one has seen the originals, so they're pretty well useless as evidence.

I understand that and I would not want the jury to read them because even though they are made up BS, if that gets planted in their minds, who knows what could happen.

However, I wish Mr. M could bring up the fact that the defendant tried to submit "forged" evidence, WITHOUT letting them read them. (I know someone else said here that they weren't proved as forgeries, but I thought some sort of scientific analysis was performed on them. ???)

Hmmm. Come to think of it, it's hard to believe that Travis wouldn't start locking his doors after the stalking and tire slashing started.

So all we have is the word of a pathological, psychopathic liar, and what reason do we have to believe her about this when she has lied about pretty much everything else. None. So she either broke in to the house, had a key, or he did in fact leave his doors open. If he did, I think it's because he was feeling comfortable with her hundreds of miles away in Yreka. Which is why she went back to Yreka, to take him off guard, and to carry out her plan. I'm sure he never dreamed she would come back to exact her vengeance. He thought she was gone, that he was finally rid of her...:no:

I don't believe that he knew she was coming, nor invited her in or even willingly let her in. I believe that however she got in, she was not supposed to be there.

Do you (or anyone) know the date (approximate) of the tire slashing offhand?

Isn't that called trial by ambush! Which is what Jeffrey Ashton accused Baez of trying to do?

Yes...it could be. But again, the judge is in a position in which most close calls are going to go to the defense (DP trial, automatic appeal, etc.). I don't think JM's worried though. If anything pops up in testimony from ALV's "work product," I'm sure he can handle it. After all, the facts are overwhelmingly on his side in this case, IMO.

BTW, OT, I thought Ashton was awesome. A lot of JM in him. He would have absolutely slayed CA, had she testified.

I don't think he knew she was coming either. :facepalm:

I thought the bottom line on those letters was that there was not enough evidence as to their authorship for either side to use them. Someone correct me please if that is wrong..
There are probably 8 to 10 court entries that deal with these letters either obscurely or outright. Nurmi has parts of three or four of the minutes sealed. That doesn't mean Juan can't get access to them, it just means we aren't privy to it. And I can't WAIT for Juan to crack the letters, messages, and pedo claim since they're all tied together.

That is perhaps he was surprised to see that 1 had 5 words at the bottom of the numbers? Remember the yellow pad had 5 words? Perhaps they tried to say that was strategy and did not think it would be admitted?

In that instance, I wouldn't consider that a strategy, but rather manipulating test scores to give her the disorder they want to present as part of their defense. In that case, I'd say Mr. M should have access to it so he can prove they did that.

I'm not a legal person so I could be totally off-base on that. :/

I agree with and feel the same way as you about her. She is so repulsive that for me she invokes a certain fascination and curiosity, so that on one hand, I feel drawn to study her like a bug under a microscope. On the other, I find her so disgusting I almost shudder.

And she not only butchered "O Holy Night", for her to sing it was nothing less than a mockery and a sacrilege, imo.

And she is just as scary as you say, from now on when I think of evil entities, goblins and ghouls she is what I will think of first.

How slow I am! I know that folks were talking about other parts of the song, but the title! 3 hole wonder versus oh holy night! evil, just evil, how she threads it all together.

I'm watching Lifetime Movie Network.
A movie is on that could be about JA
if she married a divorced man with a daughter.
Stalker, jealous, computer snoop, thinks every man
cheated on her!

This woman IS mentally ill and off her meds..

"The Wife He Met Online"

I had that movie on earlier, too. I've seen it before, and it is CREEPY. It truly amazes me that Jodi has no psychiatric history and that she doesn't think that she has "mental problems". I don't think that Jodi all of a sudden got to be a conniving, hyper-sexual, jealous, manipulative, snooping, stalking, add your own adjectives/adverbs, when she met Travis Alexander.

The fact that Jodi moved out of her parents' home when she was in her teens, didn't finish high school, had no goals or motivation to do much of anything, mooched off of anyone who would take her in, went aimlessly from job-to-job, city-to-city without establishing any roots convinces me that Jodi has been unstable (another Lifetime movie) for a very long time. Perhaps her parents were preoccupied with their other children or running restaurants to consider that Jodi needed help, or they knew it and didn't want to admit that there was something very wrong with their daughter.

I suspect that Jodi's mother will write a book and/or appear on talk shows when the trial ends, so it's possible that we might learn more about what Jodi was like as a child and teenager. It might not be the truth, but I think that Jodi's mother will want to have her say, especially since Jodi made several references to her mother and their tumultuous relationship when she was testifying, and apparently she shared things about her mother with Dr. Samuels. :moo:

MSM is a multimedia text message - includes pics or video.

<3 is a heart keyboard stroke. On a computer it will actually show up as a heart, depending on what factors I don't know. On my computer it's always a heart, but on my iPhone it shows up as the less than and 3.

Hope this helps! :)

MSM?? I always though it meant Main Stream Media, which could be with or without pics or video.

Do we know if the cell phone records show a call to Travis that night or the day prior to June 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member