long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild about Trials just put up the seal

Could it have been JA who signed on? She could have snuck in while TA was upstairs sleeping. It wouldn't be the first time she snuck in or went on his computer.

The videos were of daft punk, so no.

Oh goody......now I have an excuse not to work on our taxes.:D

I thought it may be in a private hearing since it concerns a juror.

Thanks.

If that's the excuse you're going to use for not working on your taxes, better file an extension now! I suspect we're going past April 15th.

The one thing about that is, her hair color.
Because I don't believe they had (KY-jelly) sex that day either. But I can't get around this hair color change conundrum!
When did she do that?
We're only going by the Budget guys memory and that is, she had blonde hair when she picked up the car. But he might've set to memory her drivers license though.

Man I wish there was surveillance video somewhere. I hope Juan asked her bank, Starbucks, gas station etc and just came up empty instead of not asking.
I bet having an out-of-state case is a bit more problematic.

Dawn, I think she did it in Salinas. Juan had questions about the types of services provided at the salon she said she got her nails done. I think he may have something coming in about this during rebuttal.

The one thing about that is, her hair color.
Because I don't believe they had (KY-jelly) sex that day either. But I can't get around this hair color change conundrum!
When did she do that?
We're only going by the Budget guys memory and that is, she had blonde hair when she picked up the car. But he might've set to memory her drivers license though.

Man I wish there was surveillance video somewhere. I hope Juan asked her bank, Starbucks, gas station etc and just came up empty instead of not asking.
I bet having an out-of-state case is a bit more problematic.

The photos on the bed on June 4th, 2008 of Travis - there is clearly a bottle of KY next to him on the bed.

That's uncalled for. I know every bit of what I'm saying and I make informed opinions.

I didn't mean that in a derogatory manner. I meant that they are not thinking it out. Because if they did they would see she 'couldn't throw anyone under the bus'.

So because you did say that, I'm assuming you are not seeing the larger picture. That's all.

Hey, I missed it too until recently.

So to recap; Jodi can NOT say anyone else was there without implicating herself. Period. It's really quite simple.

Many ask when it starts but you know the dealeo. It starts when Judge Stephens wants it to start. Stay tuned, should start soon. #JodiArias

HA HA Someone has the judge's number!!

I guess we're going to start out with the BS juror misconduct/mistrial?

those videos are haunting. i have to say that given her crime, the killer has been treated extremely well since the beginning. i've known of many a person who was treated like trash by cops during questioning, some of them innocent. arias was given a level of consideration by flores that speaks entirely well of him and his department.

that said, i can't help but think all of that consideration is wasted on a creature who doesn't deserve it in this case.

regarding accomplices: even if one existed, i don't think she would rat them out at all. i think she's the star of this show and would never jeopardize having to share the attention.

finally: i do believe this thing is out of hand. many of the people going to witness the trial on a daily basis are no doubt doing so because they want to support the family and i get that. but the fact is, and i know it's not popular here, it isn't supporting the family when their level of anxiety is increased to include things like a possible mistrial. it's possible to support the family without putting the case at risk. sometimes i think people forget that support is best doled out in the manner that may be least interesting, entertaining, or convenient.

as i said.....just my opinion.

The case Judge Stephens was hearing is over. We should begin shortly. Grab a coffee and settle in for a day of #JodiArias action.

If that's the excuse you're going to use for not working on your taxes, better file an extension now! I suspect we're going past April 15th.

Nah...she should still be OK.

I mean, hell...she has Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Plus mornings and evenings and many breaks and sidebars and delays and....

Well, I think you get the picture! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper