long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Sorry, but reading through past posts and wanted to get this off my chest.

Hey HLN staff who are following these threads: Stop speculating about these jurors. It leads to Attys speculating then to motions, then to hearings, and so forth and so on.

Stop the tabloid trash, stop scripting and get back to being a news organization. Otherwise the only audience you will have left is the Jerry Springer crowd.

I so very much agree with you. I have posted a couple of "rants" about HLN and the tabloid type reporting they are doing, but they mysteriously disappeared. Me thinks I got a little out of line and off topic. Sorry Mods.

Obviously the DT is glued to HLN and I think that is definitely where they are getting any kind of ammunition. That bothers me so much.

I am so obsessed with getting justice for that dear man, Travis Alexander and feel very concerned about irresponsible (AfterDark) journalism.

:please:HLN give this some consideration. It's all become so circus-like. Sometimes the high road needs to be taken. :seeya:

I hope and pray to <insert your deity of choice here> that we get to JM's cross today!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!! :please: I'm in desperate need of some kick-*advertiser censored*!

Same here, but I bet Willmott will take the entire day. I heard BK say that she thought she was "just getting started" and Willmott had a lot to go yet. :facepalm: I won't be listening today. I won't subject my ears to such bu!!s***. I'll be reading along here instead.

So, what about Juror#5, will she get kicked out?

Am I missing something. Wasn't that ruling well over a year ago?
Let me give you the link to the tweet. Tell me what you think after you read it, will you?

I remember the arguments in the court minutes, but Juan was restricted in the end on some of the notes. I got the impression this one just went through last week.

http://www./show/n_1rjf5h9

Why why WHY do they do that??? I don't understand the reasoning! Do they think it makes them look like a 'team'?? Like they're full-on JA supporters?? I just don't get it as it's laughable and makes them look childish, imo.

If JM were to wear a blue ribbon in support of TA this would be considered outrageous by the DT.

IMO with the matching outfits this is exactly what the DT is doing...they are saying I support JA instead of wearing a ribbon. This in my opinion is prejudicial BIG TIME.

If court observers NOT PART of the trial can't wear ribbons, lawyers that are PART OF TRIAL should not be able to openly show solidarity. It is unspoken by just being her lawyers.

IDK. Just my opinion.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

You guys getting anything but the rainbow screen and the above?

I highly doubt she got there when she said. I think she took the lay and wait position until the coast was clear and/or entered (uninvited and unannounced) in the early afternoon.

IMO, Travis wasn't expecting her so if that's true then, he wasn't on his computer watching YouTube at 3AM or 4AM (or whatever the time de jour is)

I don't think it's wise to cherry pick what comes out of Jodi's mouth. I think its best we approach and assume everything she's saying is a lie.
I do believe her lies contain layers of truth. Some thin layers. Others a little thicker.

But to think she's honestly admitting anything truthful about that day (or days leading up to that day) is almost an insult to our intelligence at this point.

BBM

someone was watching videos on his computer at approx 4 am. This was proven. I think it was him because it doesn't make any sense that it would be anyone else.

Ok so i know Insessions no longer covers the whole day
Of court... Heh whole day ... Theres an oxymoron for you...
Just wondering what do they cover as i have access to a
Television while working today... Or should i stick with my trusty
Headphones ?
Tyia

Headphones ?
Tyia

If you don't mind commercials every 2 minutes HLN carries the trial.

IMO

I so very much agree with you. I have posted a couple of "rants" about HLN and the tabloid type reporting they are doing, but they mysteriously disappeared. Me thinks I got a little out of line and off topic. Sorry Mods.

Obviously the DT is glued to HLN and I think that is definitely where they are getting any kind of ammunition. That bothers me so much.

I am so obsessed with getting justice for that dear man, Travis Alexander and feel very concerned about irresponsible (AfterDark) journalism.

:please:HLN give this some consideration. It's all become so circus-like. Sometimes the high road needs to be taken. :seeya:

They need to pull their heads out of their arias and THINK. This is REAL LIFE. It's about a HUMAN BEING who was slaughtered by a sociopath. This NOT ABOUT RATINGS. It's about justice for Travis Victor Alexander.

Sometimes we need to put morality before money.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Juan and Det. Flores are seated in front row as we watch the last trial finish up. Two inmates are up front with Judge Stephens. #JodiArias

Headphones ?
Tyia
Headphones 4 sure!!
I'll be right there with ya!

But the evidence in this case is pretty compelling don't you think? In the Florida case (which shall not be named lol), there was no body evidence and no apparent cause of death. Both those things are present in this case, plus the DNA evidence, photos and the defendant's confession to the whole thing. I see your point about jury bias, but I can't see any jury on earth turning her out on the street a free woman no matter how unbiased they are.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think the judge is going to grant a mistrial based on the fluff that her DT is throwing out there. This trial will eventually be over (good lord KC's trial was only six weeks and it seemed like an eternity...this one has been going on for three months already :what:).

Having you good peeps to talk to has been a blessing. It's the one reason I'm glad it's gone on as long as it has. I'll miss you guys when it's over :(. But I feel really bad for the family, and for them I want it to be overwith. They've had enough.

Edit: Trial been going on for three months not four. Still a LONG trial which is not nearly over yet.

Personally I think both cases were/are strong but for different reasons. The only difference between the two cases is the location and jury. Florida's population is vastly different than Arizona. I'm absolutely certain that had Casey Anthony had THIS jury she would be sitting behind bars for the rest of her natural life.

And I also agree. I simply want this to be the end for TA's family. You can literally see how draining this is for them. It's written all over their pained faces.

No disrespect to you Tulessa but.......when people say this they have no idea what they're saying.
It's easy to toss out that thought (Jodi would've thrown them under the bus) but it's a bit harder to think about the repercussions.

Jodi can NOT rat anyone out unless she confesses to premeditation. Don't you see that?
No one can be there except Jodi. Because IF someone was there
1) Jodi invited/hired them
2) Jodi did not call police

So the front and back end to that scenario is greatly compromised, very telling and indicative of premeditated murder.

She has GOT to take the onus on herself if she has any hope of lying her way out of this.

There is nothing conclusively suggestive that she was all alone. Nothing.

None taken, and hello to you too! :seeya: But I like to think, I know what I am saying. ;)

Still no seal, anybody?

Nope! I have the never ending BEEEEEEP and the test pattern screen.

I just asked since I used an old link to pull it up and wondered if it was just that. But I started from scratch and still got the dreaded BEEEEEEEP!

At least on azcentral...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member