long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also needed 2 weapons to make it appear like there was 2 people.

I believe it was revenge and she intended to get away with it.

I wonder who else was on her "hit list"? She reminds me like a female version of Ted Bundy.

I agree with that whole post. My answer to the question you asked at the end is, that she intended to kill anyone who had come between her and Travis. JMO

I forgot to add that from the gross photos I've seen, there seemed to be a shadow present which may have made her...most nether region appear more...uh...open than it actually was...I so am not going to download and lighten and mess with those pics to make sure, though! I do have some lines I won't cross lol

And, yeah, I've already identified several fb posts, searches, etc. of mine that would really bad if taken out of context...I figure the cops would HAVE to see all the WS activity, too, right? Not that there's ever gonna be a reason for the cops to check my computer, but, well, we all wonder about that around here :)

BBM

Ya never know. Someone you know may someday be involved in a crime and they'll need to check your computer for emails. :giggle:

Yup. But, also once Travis was out of the picture she wold coevolve with the next up and coming Mormon, PPL rep.

Who knows. She had a taste for blood and a predator seldom kills once. moo

I agree with that whole post. My answer to the question you asked at the end is, that she intended to kill anyone who had come between her and Travis. JMO

She did it on her own, but I think MM came to help with the latter stages. There is no evidence of anyone else in the house so I'm guessing he helped her outside the crime scene. I think he may have taken the gun, knife, dirty clothes, and other incriminating things away for her. That way if she was pulled over she'd be free of evidence. They didn't know how long it would take someone to find the body. It could have been while she was still on her trip. Notice what she says in this video approx 28 seconds in;

Jodi Arias Trial - What The Hades Does This Mean - YouTube

"Matt hadn't answered his phone til he was there"

Did she try to call him on a batphone, and he answered when he arrived outside the house?

Jodi has a way of casting spells on men. They seem to want to help her. Is it because she gets stuff to use as blackmail? I think she was gathering blackmail evidence against Travis. Unfortunately, I think Travis called her bluff by saying he didn't care what she did. The phone sex tape would have ruined her in the Mormon community as well, JMO.

I think you're right, MM knows A LOT about this. I hope he's called to the stand.

If Matt was involved as I described above. He could probably get a sweet plea deal for testifying against Jodi. JMO

Do you have a link for that?

I don't think it was MM. I think it was a woman that he wanted to keep hidden from his wife. It seems to have become a complete non issue now. JMO

BBM

IIRC, it's Nurmi who kept hammering that MM would never betray her. JM was saying that Matt would be willing to lie for you. I think they found enough evidence to indict him on conspiracy and confronted him with it. I think at that time he switched teams.

I seem to recall somebody mentioning that on another board that MM supposedly posts on. He said something to the effect of "Well I have a wife and kids to think about now." I may be completely wrong about that. I don't even know if MM has a wife and kids.

No link I had read about it somewhere here at WS
Someone commented,how weird for her to buy two of everything. She stopped at in and out burger bought two hamburgers and repeatedly bought two. Maybe someone here remembers hearing that also.

If that's the case, that he switched teams? Wouldn't the defence have to know? Wouldn't that be trial by ambush.? Can he become a bombshell? Oh my I'm so not knowing what to think.

:offtobed:

The sunshine has wiped me out! Going crash to the ID show "Scorned".

:offtobed:

If someone else was willing to be her accomplice, why would JA have to risk being there at all?

Detective Flores gave her the idea for the Ninja story, as others have pointed out. He asked if someone else was involved. He hinted it might be more than one person. All she did is construct a scenario she thought plausible that would fit into the known facts.

Relistening now to their sex tape. He is obviously being candid, talking about people he doesn't care for, talking about his plans. In fact, he starts his end of the conversation saying he's going to get "happy face and get normalized and we'll see where it takes us." If you don't think he was a willing and enthusiastic participant, I think you're overlooking how much he enjoyed sex with her.

He's the one who muses--unprodded--what pictures and angles he wants to get in their *advertiser censored* shoot. He tells her how gorgeous and wonderful and hot she is. At 26:15, he tells her, "Start touching yourself." That was more than a month after he texted her not to contact him again. But then he texted her sweet nothings, such as being in a nightclub and realizing she was one of the prettiest women on the planet. And asking her to send him a naughty picture.

Yes, she surreptitiously taped him but nobody was twisting his arm to say the things he was saying on his own. As a young, red-blooded male. Obviously they had many *advertiser censored*-rated conversations in the past, which is why she knew she could get him on tape.

Don't forget, after she slashed his tires--twice--and that of the girl he was seeing, he STILL went on a trip with her in March, to two states. He talks on the sex tape how many times they have had sex for two and three hours--that their record was 3 1/2 hours. He tells her, "You cannot say I don't work that booty." On that very tape he says he is going to come out and visit her, that "You are at the top of the list." And that was a couple of weeks after telling her not to contact him again. And clearly after they resumed sexy communication.

Yes, the picture I am drawing you is that he liked sex! A lot! And planned to have more with her, despite knowing how obsessed she was with him. :great:

Which is why I'm convinced she did let him know she was coming, and that he welcomed her. And yes, had sex. Even if the horrible thing she'd done to him was, let's say, play the sex tape for a few Mormons--he did tell Mimi he wasn't 'worthy' but didn't tell her why--why wouldn't he have (1) accepted his role in the tête à tête since it takes two to tango--and (2) perhaps decided that since the damage to his reputation was already done, he may as well go ahead with his fantasy to do a photoshoot, and make a video, "like legitimate *advertiser censored*?"

As a woman, you can't be expected to know how guys think. But since the subject makes you uncomfortable, we can just agree to disagree.

I've watched most of the unedited police interrogation videos--actually one can see it all in just a couple of videos, it's not necessary to divide them up into 16 parts--and will watch the remaining bits tonight. But don't forget--both Detective Flores and Prosecutor Martinez have already made it abundantly clear that they believe without a shadow of a doubt that Travis and Jodi had a sexual encounter on June 4. Martinez said in his opening statement they were 'going at it,' 'they were sinning.' Like a black widow spider, she used sex to trap her prey. Black widow spiders are cannibals. So was Jodi.

Sex makes the world go 'round. If it weren't for males' sex drive, how many of us would even be here? :what:

Agree with you all points but one. I don't think he knew she was coming. Why take the risk to tell him she was coming when he could have mentioned it to one of the roommates or someone else? The roommates both denied seeing any strange car in the driveway. One of them ran into TA in the kitchen at 11:30am before leaving the house.

IMO It's a too chancy for her, why not park where she could see the roommates' cars leave and then go the door and wave the check the cops found in the office and then proceed to do what they normally did when they got together. She's gone to a lot of trouble to conceal her trip, I don't think she would have found it worth the risk. The calls could have just been the normal late night calls they often made and would let JA know he was there at the house and if the roommates were home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDawnn
I have entertained that notion from jump street.

I mean, it's one thing to make up the intruder story but making one of them, female is very odd.

So something is not right (besides Jodi herself). I think we're missing something.

If there wasn't a second or third person there then, I do believe she wanted to stage it to appear so.

Again, I don't understand why a 28 year old female, who never killed anyone before, would have a need for two weapons. Even seasoned hunters don't usually carry more than one weapon when hunting wild animals.

If you're insanely jealous and you feel rejected, a gun will do the trick. Or just a knife. Not both.

What am I missing?.......(I would love to be a detective I think)

BBM
All I think you're missing is this: She wanted to 'do him' in close with the knife right there in that shower. She was absolutely and irrevocably committed to it. That's the reason she dragged his dead body back and wedged it so precariously into that small space.

However, and she knew this, not only was there a significant size difference, but he had been working out. And he was also a trained wrestler. That's what the small gun was all about. Just in case...

But she had two things in her favor: The element of total surprise, and the fact that he wouldn't have hurt her even to save his own life. Which is what makes the DT's fabrications about TA's misogyny and physical abuse so reprehensible, and places them a very close second to the ridiculous pedophile claim in terms of their absurdity.

I completely agree with all you said in just a few lines: JA was "irrevocably committed to it." His size difference, wrestling background and fitness, etc. She needed the gun to control him. She could not count on controlling him with a knife. I also believe there was an element of total surprise.

TA looks forced and uncomfortable/unnatural in shower pics. No way is that a consenting "photo shoot." Nothing looks right to me in bedroom/sex(?) pics that we've seen, either.

I don't think he was an abuser, misogynist, or close to being a pervert. Perhaps a bit of a hypocrite in his sex life.

But, I have to disagree that TA would not have hurt her to save his own life. Wouldn't anyone, given a chance, want to save his own life at any cost? That is true self defense.

TA was surprised and badly disabled in the shower. His initial wounds (whether gun shot or stabbing) were grave. While in shock and horribly wounded, I believe he did try to crawl away from JA. At some point he had tried to defend himself, but to think that if he had needed to hurt JA, he would not have, does not make sense to me. He loved life and would not have died in order not to lay a hand on her in self defense.

I lean toward thinking JA shot him first because of his size and physical abilities. Then she would have had the advantage and uncontested ability to get up close to use her knife. I don't think she wanted to kill him without his knowing what she was doing to him. She never misses a chance to show her smirking "superiority," or to get in her last words.

(Seasoned hunters whom I have known carry at least two weapons. They always have a knife along with a bow or firearm of choice.)

Some have wondered about why she'd bring a knife. I think she was comfortable with knives as evidenced by the tire slashing and the collection in her car at the time of her arrest. I also think she brought her favorite along to do the killing.
As far as one or two people there....there is no evidence of that although several posters have made an interesting argument in favor of it.

And....
Hunters almost always carry a knife in addition to a gun. On the occasion you don't kill the quarry with a gunshot you finish the process with a knife. It saves further damage to whatever part of the animal you want be it meat, skin etc.

Some have wondered about why she'd bring a knife. I think she was comfortable with knives as evidenced by the tire slashing and the collection in her car at the time of her arrest. I also think she brought her favorite along to do the killing.
As far as one or two people there....there is no evidence of that although several posters have made an interesting argument in favor of it.

Agree, and the one thing we all now know is the MM and DB both were extensively questioned and I'm sure investigated. IMO they both probably had pretty air tight alibis.

I wonder if she bought two of everything to throw LE off? Or maybe two is her lucky number? She's one bizarre creep...

Good Point - I didn't study ALL of her receipts that she was so-called saving for "Tax Purposes", but did notice she bought "Water" - Why buy water when you supposedly have a case of Costco water back in the trunk along with (3) 5-gallon jugs of Gasoline?

Agree, and the one thing we all now know is the MM and DB both were extensively questioned and I'm sure investigated. IMO they both probably had pretty air tight alibis.

I still feel MM has turned state. I just wonder what he has to say. Any hunting knives or tarps or anything suspicious missing after her visit, anything unusual she borrowed from him? Did she say she was going to Mesa? There is info there, no doubt.

She did it on her own, but I think MM came to help with the latter stages. There is no evidence of anyone else in the house so I'm guessing he helped her outside the crime scene. I think he may have taken the gun, knife, dirty clothes, and other incriminating things away for her. That way if she was pulled over she'd be free of evidence. They didn't know how long it would take someone to find the body. It could have been while she was still on her trip. Notice what she says in this video approx 28 seconds in;

Jodi Arias Trial - What The Hades Does This Mean - YouTube

"Matt hadn't answered his phone til he was there"

Did she try to call him on a batphone, and he answered when he arrived outside the house?

Jodi has a way of casting spells on men. They seem to want to help her. Is it because she gets stuff to use as blackmail? I think she was gathering blackmail evidence against Travis. Unfortunately, I think Travis called her bluff by saying he didn't care what she did. The phone sex tape would have ruined her in the Mormon community as well, JMO.

I think you're right, MM knows A LOT about this. I hope he's called to the stand.

If Matt was involved as I described above. He could probably get a sweet plea deal for testifying against Jodi. JMO

Do you have a link for that?

I don't think it was MM. I think it was a woman that he wanted to keep hidden from his wife. It seems to have become a complete non issue now. JMO

BBM

IIRC, it's Nurmi who kept hammering that MM would never betray her. JM was saying that Matt would be willing to lie for you. I think they found enough evidence to indict him on conspiracy and confronted him with it. I think at that time he switched teams.

I seem to recall somebody mentioning that on another board that MM supposedly posts on. He said something to the effect of "Well I have a wife and kids to think about now." I may be completely wrong about that. I don't even know if MM has a wife and kids.

She sure did say that matt hadn't answered hid phone until he was there.:what:

don't know if anyone's interested, but there's a petition out there regarding HLN and their "After Dark" ummm ... show? Circus?? Anyway, I signed it and wanted to let y'all know.

https://www.change.org/petitions/hlntv-consider-positive-change-in-programming

I haven't watched a full episode of this show. I've seen bits and pieces of it thru their advertising. From what I've seen and what I've read they've done a very poor job with their reenactments. Their model bathroom wasn't to scale. How hard would it have been to do it right??? They didn't use people who matched Jodi and Travis's size. They didn't actually physically recreate their struggle. Their recreation of the photographs was also not done well. If they'd taken a little more time they could have had exact copies of the poses and photographs.

Thanks for the info.
I'll check out the petition.

Yes, I do have a weird gut feeling that MM was with Jodi or knows the details of the whole murder.

Has anyone checked out his alibi for Jun 3/4?

Great point dan
I wonder? It's been mentioned that all signs of matts existence have been removed from the Internet? I'm very curious as to how that could be possible?
Once something hits the Internet, there's no way of removing it?

Does Martinez have such influence to remove, if so without alerting the suspicion of the DT?
Just thinking out loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDawnn
I have entertained that notion from jump street.

I mean, it's one thing to make up the intruder story but making one of them, female is very odd.

So something is not right (besides Jodi herself). I think we're missing something.

If there wasn't a second or third person there then, I do believe she wanted to stage it to appear so.

Again, I don't understand why a 28 year old female, who never killed anyone before, would have a need for two weapons. Even seasoned hunters don't usually carry more than one weapon when hunting wild animals.

If you're insanely jealous and you feel rejected, a gun will do the trick. Or just a knife. Not both.

What am I missing?.......(I would love to be a detective I think)

I completely agree with all you said in just a few lines: JA was "irrevocably committed to it." His size difference, wrestling background and fitness, etc. She needed the gun to control him. She could not count on controlling him with a knife. I also believe there was an element of total surprise.

TA looks forced and uncomfortable/unnatural in shower pics. No way is that a consenting "photo shoot." Nothing looks right to me in bedroom/sex(?) pics that we've seen, either.

I don't think he was an abuser, misogynist, or close to being a pervert. Perhaps a bit of a hypocrite in his sex life.

But, I have to disagree that TA would not have hurt her to save his own life. Wouldn't anyone, given a chance, want to save his own life at any cost? That is true self defense.

TA was surprised and badly disabled in the shower. His initial wounds (whether gun shot or stabbing) were grave. While in shock and horribly wounded, I believe he did try to crawl away from JA. At some point he had tried to defend himself, but to think that if he had needed to hurt JA, he would not have, does not make sense to me. He loved life and would not have died in order not to lay a hand on her in self defense.

I lean toward thinking JA shot him first because of his size and physical abilities. Then she would have had the advantage and uncontested ability to get up close to use her knife. I don't think she wanted to kill him without his knowing what she was doing to him. She never misses a chance to show her smirking "superiority," or to get in her last words.

(Seasoned hunters whom I have known carry at least two weapons. They always have a knife along with a bow or firearm of choice.)

Remember that I think that Bobby Juarez taught her how to use a knife. Remember, that guy that her mother didn't like her dating, but she left her family and dropped out of high school to go live with him when she was a Sophmore in H.S.? I think she (Jodi) is so sadistic:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sadistic

sa·dism (sdzm, sdz-)
n.
1. The deriving of sexual gratification or the tendency to derive sexual gratification from inflicting pain or emotional abuse on others.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from cruelty.
3. Extreme cruelty.
[After Comte Donatien Alphonse François de Sade.]
sadist n.
sa·distic (s-dstk) adj.
sa·disti·cal·ly adv.

That link doesn't work. :sigh:

Thanks, I think that might have been one for there and one to go. I see no reason for anyone to be with her after the crime was committed. JMO

Or killing made her hungry.

She said Hoover dam, but maybe just maybe she said Hoover to throw. LE off who may have followed her trial in pursuit of the gun.

Is to throw herself at some man and make him help her. I have always had the feeling she went to Gus Searcy's motorhome in Las Vegas. When he said she called him right away, well, I think she showed up on June 4th and cleaned up at his place. Then she maybe called him on June 5th to thank him.... for helping her clean up and get rid of evidence.

He certainly fills the bill as LE's over-interested witness who thrusts himself so helpfully right away. Searcy reminds me of old has-been Willie Loman in "Death of A Salesman."

"Biff, my boy, let me tell you they LOVE me in Boston, LOVE me I tell you..."

That dufus puts himself out there with his "I'm important" campaign and everybody shakes their head and looks elsewhere. I wonder if they've searched his motorhome? Does anybody know?

She could have dropped off an accomplice at Gus's house--that's another possibility. I'm going to deal with that in another post.

I have been to three different grocery stores this weekend and have not seen one tabloid with JA on the cover. Even if they were there, one doesn't have to look at them when in the check out lane.

MOO

ITA, panthera -- I have seen a few trials & spoken with some friends who have been on murder cases... In every case, the jurors are very serious and proprietary about doing their duty and avoiding the media, overhearing conversations, etc., etc.

In one trial I watched, two jurors sent notes to the judge via the bailff saying that they did hear something, etc. The judge called the juror in, by herself/himself & got the details & asked the juror if the incident had or would influence the juror's mind, etc. Each juror was positive it wouldn't & life went on. The judges thanked & praised the juror for speaking up & said they had done exactly the right thing. In one case, the judge had the sheriff's office investigate the situation which turned out to be someone merely running his/her mouth & who had no agenda, and it very quickly fizzled into nothing.

Jurors (rightfully, IMO) seem to be quite possessive & protective about their roles as jurors. They are the experts; only they and the principals know all that has been said & shown during the trial. They do not want to hear an "outsider's" opinions or advice about the trial because it is their case and only theirs. I don't ever worry too much about jurors getting tainted by any outside source.

I wonder if she bought two of everything to throw LE off? Or maybe two is her lucky number? She's one bizarre creep...

Someone explained those In and Out Burger a while back. When an order is taken you are given a receipt and when they call you to pick up the order there is a second receipt, but it is one transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879