long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cracking up here! I guess I'm not the only one that goes to bed at night, trying to make sense of so much of no sense stuff.
I think of different scenarios, but I just can't wrap my mind around it.
We don't think like she does, maybe that's why we can't make sense of it.
:great::great::banghead:

Trust me, you are NOT the only one - A lot of folks here may not admit but I am guilty of same...I just hope that the jurors are as smart as we are.

The bluest skies are in Seattle!
Who knows what his involvement in this case is, one can only assume.

Yes! The bluest skies ARE in Seattle, at least twice a year ... and today was one of them!. .. Pip doing a happy dance -------> :skip::skip:

I can't wait to hear what MM has to add.. I hope it will be a boomerang!

I tend to always think outside the proverbial box so...while this murder totally consumes my mind....I had a thought.

We all agree Jodi Ann Arias is a very cunning, calculating and conniving murderess who planned on killing Travis that day, right? Riiiiiiiight! (in my Juan voice). We're just not sure of the specifics like: would his life had been spared if he agreed to take her to Cancun etc. But putting that aside, it appears Jodi gave this 'potential' murder some thought regardless which included; gas cans, gun, no cell phone pings and no paper trace.

Now, what constantly keeps crossing my mind is WHY the knife? I mean, if she indeed stole (or had someone *see: Matt* steal) the gun and brought it with her.....why use a knife?

I've heard suggestions that she didn't want to call attention to the neighbors etc. But that idea doesn't bode well with me because she must've thought that out for that couldn't have been an epiphany. So...............here's my 'out of the box' thought.

Could Jodi have used two weapons to make it APPEAR there were two intruders involved?
Because honestly, nothing else makes thorough sense. You don't bring a gun across two/three states only to use a knife that MIGHT or might not do the trick.

The only other explanation that makes sense (sort of) is, the gun jammed. But then, if she got the knife from wherever; downstairs to the kitchen or if the knife was upstairs, that would entail MORE time.

The photos show there was only 62 seconds from ceiling photo to bloody photo. I don't think Jodi or any novice murderer would think to have a 'back-up' weapon on them. I think we'd all be pretty confident that a fire arm is going to work properly.
So...why the knife??

Your thoughts?

Right on! That was one of her stories wasn't it? That there were two intruders. God Bless Travis and especially his family for having to go through all this lunacy..:banghead:

Does MM live in Seattle? Jodi said she and travis were suppose to go to Crater Lake together. Crater Lake is a National Park in Oregon. I believe that there is also a lake in Washington state called Crater Lake.
Nope, Oregon.

Well ... there's all of that and the "magazine" cryptic messages that she tried to have smuggled to him. So that would be witness tampering .. or something like that (conspiracy?). I'm sure they have a LOT on him and he's in some kind of witness protection program until they pull him into court.

If that's the case (that he testifies), she is TOAST ... :great:
She said "you fu--ed up. We can fix this." She went on to say what was said is a contradiction to what she was saying for a year now. It sounded like she wanted someone to change their story. Who knows at this point. Im wondering if the defense will continue on with the misconduct nonsense. This judge seems like she does not want an appeal under her watch. I dont trust her judgement.

Yes! The bluest skies ARE in Seattle, at least twice a year ... and today was one of them!. .. Pip doing a happy dance -------> :skip::skip:

I can't wait to hear what MM has to add.. I hope it will be a boomerang!

My children live there, I did until a few years ago. Miss the area, maybe someday.
Justice for travis.

I agree with that whole post. My answer to the question you asked at the end is, that she intended to kill anyone who had come between her and Travis. JMO

BBM

Ya never know. Someone you know may someday be involved in a crime and they'll need to check your computer for emails. :giggle:

Ever since a father of six was held by the police for six days as a 7-11 robber, because he didn't have an alibi of where he was, and because he was identified by a store clerk....since then I save all my receipts so I can prove where I was later.

In case I need an alibi.

I know, I know. Too many episodes of CSI, or Mystery Detectives, or Snapped.

She said "you fu--ed up. We can fix this." She went on to say what was said is a contradiction to what she was saying for a year now. It sounded like she wanted someone to change their story. Who knows at this point. Im wondering if the defense will continue on with the misconduct nonsense. This judge seems like she does not want an appeal under her watch. I dont trust her judgement.

Why don't you trust her Judgement?

I'm with you all the way - In my opinion, she killed the family dog "Doggie Boy" because she really is evil and wasn't getting her way in life and didn't get the attention she felt she deserved. She indeed wanted revenge.
I agree. Thankfully her narcissism has bit her more than a few times on the stand. When she most needed to look vunerable and relatable to the jury she's snide or else she makes those Mother Theresa sound bites like "I brought Bobby groceries of his favorite foods even though he had previously tried to strangle me."

She painted TA with horrible accusations of violence and pedophilia. Every chance she got on the stand she made another unnecessary little jab at TA. It made her look petty, not sympathetic. Remember the juror question about how she remembered every date and amount of the loans she gave TA, but could remember no details of the loans he made her.

I couldn't understand why she couldn't do a better job of faking it for this jury. Now I think she couldn't because she is seething.

One of the only nuggets of truth I could find in Doc S evaluation of her, was she saw TA in a different social sphere than her own. We now know TA was not wealthy, but he had the trappings of wealth. The large home, the BMW, fancy electronics, lots of travel, etc... She latched onto to TA like a parasite to a better host. It seems to be her history with men. She was obsessed, but not in love. She wanted him and he had the nerve to not fully succumb to her. IMO a hatred grew.

From the crime scene photos thru her testimony I came away with the feeling she still loathes TA to this day. I'm not one of those who believe she came to the house on 06/04 with either he takes me back (or to Cancun) scenerio or I'm going to kill him. She came to give payback for his rejection and was motiviated by hatred.

There was no ambiguity in that crime scene. I've heard cops talk about individuals who murder their loved ones. They talk about how they will cover the bodies or the faces of the victims because they feel remorse and can't stand to see what they've done. IMO the crime photo where the glass is casually tossed on top of his body in the shower is very telling.

This was no passionate crime of unrequited love, it was a premeditated act of vengence.

Ever since a father of six was held by the police for six days as a 7-11 robber, because he didn't have an alibi of where he was, and because he was identified by a store clerk....since then I save all my receipts so I can prove where I was later.

In case I need an alibi.

I know, I know. Too many episodes of CSI, or Mystery Detectives, or Snapped.

Lol one can never be to careful.

Omg :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Jodi said many things that weren't so.:what:

Originally Posted by anagrammy View Post
Is to throw herself at some man and make him help her. I have always had the feeling she went to Gus Searcy's motorhome in Las Vegas. When he said she called him right away, well, I think she showed up on June 4th and cleaned up at his place. Then she maybe called him on June 5th to thank him.... for helping her clean up and get rid of evidence.

He certainly fills the bill as LE's over-interested witness who thrusts himself so helpfully right away. Searcy reminds me of old has-been Willie Loman in "Death of A Salesman."

"Biff, my boy, let me tell you they LOVE me in Boston, LOVE me I tell you..."

That dufus puts himself out there with his "I'm important" campaign and everybody shakes their head and looks elsewhere. I wonder if they've searched his motorhome? Does anybody know?

She could have dropped off an accomplice at Gus's house--that's another possibility. I'm going to deal with that in another post.

ACCOMPLICE

Yeah if he testifies it will totally seal her fate, add the nails to her coffin.

I wonder if she bought two of everything to throw LE off? Or maybe two is her lucky number? She's one bizarre creep...

Nobody can eat just one Inn-n-Out Burger! They are to die for. :rocker:

Nope, Oregon.

I have a naging feeling about Crater Lake. I dont think Jodi got rid of everything seperately. I think she put the knife,gun,bloody socks, and floor mats from the rental car( they are also missing) in a bag and got rid of everything together. Jodi said something strange(what else is new?) In either 48 hours or Dateline interview, she said Travis had projects he wanted to complete. She went on to say, some will be completed and some wont. WHAT PROJECTS? HOW DOES A DEAD MAN COMPLETE A PROJECT? According to Jodi, they were suppose to go to Crater Lake when he got back from Mexico. ( remember places to see before you die?) She may have driven around with all the missing items in tbe trunk. She may have gotten rid of them at Crater Lake. In her twisted mind, that might be one of the projects he completes. Disposing items that has his blood on it at Crater Lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie