long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that she would drive that entire way home with that bloody evidence still in her car. As far as she knew, he could have been discovered any moment. Would she want to be found and questioned while she still had the weapons in the trunk?

I think she got rid of that stuff before she went to see RB. JMO

Agree she wouldn't hang onto the evidence.

I'm happy that you and Steely Dan know what "Broham" is, but I don't...Please do tell, friend. :seeya:

Too funny - I just googled "Broham" - It means the same exact thang as my personal definition of "Boudreaux" (in my dictionary, anyway). If you google Boudreaux you will not find the same definition but I lived in LA for 10 years and I'm allowed to call folks "Boudreaux"...LOL !!! :great:

Well there is some truth to that...

It looks like the nearest In-N-Out Burger to Oregon is in Chico, CA. I just checked MapQuest. If my husband was still alive I'd be on my way. When we lived in Bullhead City, AZ (and before there were some in Las Vegas) we drove to Barstow, CA for a "fix" one time. :what:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brohan

1. brohan

bro, friend ,amigo, brother
hey brohan hows it hanging
by scenster Sep 25, 2004 add a video
2. brohan

Often used as a term of endearment between two bros who are into hardcore stuff: music, extreme sports, excessive drinking, or just brain-dead surfers with horrible judgement. These individuals are usually too full of adrenaline and not enough synapses.
Brain-dead surfer 1: "Whoooaa! What up brohan?!
Brain-dead surfer 2: "Not much brohan!"
Brain-dead surfer 1: "How gnarly is the wake brohan?"
Brain-dead surfer 2: "Well, I figure there's only one way to find out brohan!!"
Brain-dead surfer 1 & 2: "Time to...surf...that...CORAAAL!!"
brohawn brohaun brohon bro brosef
by C-Ring Oct 24, 2007 add a video
3. brohan

a chill individual that loves surfing; also a greeting to a fellow surfer or friend.
Guy 1: "Hey Brohan"
Guy 2: "What's up brohan?"
bro brosef bros brohon brosif
by brohan nation Dec 3, 2007 add a video
4. Brohan

Any dramatic, creepy male who abuses substances; the male version of Lindsay Lohan.
"I was stalked by a brohan while leaving the bar."
"I can't believe I dated him, he is such a brohan."
bro junkie male creep stalker
by MauMoh Feb 9, 2012 add a video
5. Brohan

One who is very bro-like, and is likely to be called so by his frat brothers. It originally comes from combining "Gohan" and the term "Bro". A Brohan probably thinks he is tough like a "super saiyan" There is most likely a Brohan in your nearest chapter of sigma chi.

See also: Bro-licious
Bro 1: Hey have you met Ted?
Bro 2: WTF is Ted? You mean Brohan!
bro brolicious uber-bro bro-almighty sigma chi
by Beef Rockmore Jan 23, 2011 add a video
6. Brohan

A really cool person
Usually used in a sarcastic way
A part of a bromance
Person 1: "Omg wtf i heard the best knock-knock joke"
Person 2: "Wow, thats so cool brohan!!!"
broan brohan bromance brohann brhan
by Your Brohan Jun 20, 2010 add a video
7. brohan

Used when reffering to a friend, compadre, homey. commonly used by slick fourteen year old males who haven't hit puberty.
Friend 1: hey dawg.
Friend 2: yo brohan!
brah bro stupid surfers retarded
by kimmmmmaayy Apr 25, 2008 add a video

The good interpretations are the ones she was referring to. She'll have to confirm this for herself, but I think she means Brohan as a fellow Sleuther.
Lol and gang members used to be called vatos,pachucos, they used the word carnal! Meaning brother,friend,dude,amigo.
Oh I'm dating myself lol

Crater Lake is in Southern Oregon near the California border. She lived in Northern California near the Oregon border. Its a National Park. It could be in the lake or buried. It has alot of places that are off the beaten path. It could have been the last leg of her trip. She traveled over 2800 miles. She was not sloppy or careless when she got rid of evidence. Its never been found.
You are right, she was not sloppy or careless.. she would have dumped that evidence in the desert ASAP.. and she would have dumped his body too had he not had the gumption to exit the shower and create such a bloody scene. She is no slouch, for sure. Travis just f'd her plans for a "he just disappeared" scenario that she would hope to be scott free from suspicion. JMO.

SoCal surfer slang for brother.. just a funny saying.. even though you are a sister... ;)

LOL - I'm originally from SoCal - I'm from the old time slang - Surfers were just surfers in my time there...

You are right, she was not sloppy or careless.. she would have dumped that evidence in the desert ASAP.. and she would have dumped his body too had he not had the gumption to exit the shower and create such a bloody scene. She is no slouch, for sure. Travis just f'd her plans for a "he just disappeared" scenario that she would hope to be scott free from suspicion. JMO.

In my opinion what ruined her chances of getting away with it is that everyone around her knew she was a psychopath. JMO

:offtobed: :seeya:

In my opinion what ruined her chances of getting away with it is that everyone around her knew she was a psychopath. JMO

:offtobed: :seeya:
And I think she knew that they would all accuse her first. The same reason why I think she would try to create an evidence free crime scene in the shower (to be washed and scrubbed down) and take his body to get rid of. SOOO very common. No body, no crime. Nope, haven't seen Travis since April. I live in California.
If I started a list of killers who dumped the bodies to avoid suspicion, I would be here until next year, just getting thru A-D.

We have in and out here in my hometown. Jodie made a stop at McDonald's in Lodi ca off of freeway 99 passing thru my city five minutes later.
She treated herself to French fries and water. Not a nervous bone in her body! On her way to comitt a murder and she makes repeated stops for food and drink. Went on her merry way like she DIDNT have a care in the world.

Why would she have Cosco water in her car, yet bought bottled water on her route. She doesn't seem like the type to have a Cosco card. Another Jodie lie?
She DIDNT deny herself anything including her stops at Starbucks for strawberry
Frappucinos.
After seeing her behaviours in her interrogation videos, I can only imagine how weird her behaviour became a source of annoyance to travis and his circle of friends.
There's just something wrong with that girl, her own words referring to travis, fit her more than him. Can you imagine how her eating habits annoyed travis? Very Loud annoying smacking.

THat ^^^we can agree on. [ Even though I live in Ventura County and that makes us rivals. :pillowfight: ]

Rivalry is healthy - My family lives in Cali but I moved away from that place when I was 21.....Thank Goodness - Hey! Cameron-Artis Payne from Santa Maria signed with AUBURN - We expect him to be a great running back/h-back next year - You War Eagle !!!:great:

Agree with you all points but one. I don't think he knew she was coming. Why take the risk to tell him she was coming when he could have mentioned it to one of the roommates or someone else? The roommates both denied seeing any strange car in the driveway. One of them ran into TA in the kitchen at 11:30am before leaving the house.

IMO It's a too chancy for her, why not park where she could see the roommates' cars leave and then go the door and wave the check the cops found in the office and then proceed to do what they normally did when they got together. She's gone to a lot of trouble to conceal her trip, I don't think she would have found it worth the risk. The calls could have just been the normal late night calls they often made and would let JA know he was there at the house and if the roommates were home.

I see your point, maybe that's what she did. Btw wasn't that part of her complaints, that he kept her a secret? His roommates said they didn't socialize with him at all, never had dinner together, sometimes never even knew he was going out of town on business. He'd just leave. So why would he tell them anything? Wouldn't she have known his habits to take that into account? She did apparently arrive in the middle of the night while the roomies were asleep.

JA testified TA told her he'd wait up for her, and that when she arrived he was on his computer. She had no way of knowing, did she, that the forensic detective said he had indeed been on his computer at that time?

Phone records show TA called JA twice around 2 and 3 am, once for something like 50 minutes, on the early morning of June 2, and then there were a few much briefer calls, lasting around two minutes on June 3 iirc.

Haven't heard this in a while, but wasn't the last activity on TA's cell phone at 12:13 pm to or from Chris Hughes, that TA supposedly sent a text to Hughes saying he'd been up all night in an effort to drive away evil spirits or something like that?

btw to clarify how many nude photos there were, the Probable Cause Statement in the Indictment lists 8 nude photos total, six of JA and two of TA. The first nude photo shows JA lying on TA's bed at 1:40 pm. Previously we only heard about six total, four of JA and two of TA. The nude photographs were the subject of two defense motions in June and July 2011.

We have in and out here in my hometown. Jodie made a stop at McDonald's in Lodi ca off of freeway 99 passing thru my city five minutes later.
She treated herself to French fries and water. Not a nervous bone in her body! On her way to comitt a murder and she makes repeated stops for food and drink. Went on her merry way like she DIDNT have a care in the world.

Why would she have Cosco water in her car, yet bought bottled water on her route. She doesn't seem like the type to have a Cosco card. Another Jodie lie?
She DIDNT deny herself anything including her stops at Starbucks for strawberry
Frappucinos.
After seeing her behaviours in her interrogation videos, I can only imagine how weird her behaviour became a source of annoyance to travis and his circle of friends.
There's just something wrong with that girl, her own words referring to travis, fit her more than him. Can you imagine how her eating habits annoyed travis? Very Loud annoying smacking.

*shrug* I always figured the Cosco water was like back-up emergency water...it would end up warm quickly, no? I'd want fresh cold McDonald's water to drink, too?

She is a very <unusual person> though, that's for true!

*shrug* I always figured the Cosco water was like back-up emergency water...it would end up warm quickly, no? I'd want fresh cold McDonald's water to drink, too?

She is a very <unusual person> though, that's for true!

She's severely damaged:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members