long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Arias had help. If she did then she would scream out that person's name from the rooftops! She would have manipulated the Detective, asked for a lighter sentence in return etc. A woman who a history of using, abusing and now butchering would not have hesitated for a second before turning the guy in. No. She did it ALL alone.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya tomorrow!

You know what I'd really like to see JM do when he gets up for his cross of ALV. Ask her one question: "Ms. LV, everything that you have just testified to could also apply to a male if he were a victim as you have described, isn't that correct?" When she answers, which would be a yes.....JM says, "No other questions." BAM. No re-cross. What can JW possibly say????

I hope.

I've been watching the unedited interrogation tapes off and on all weekend. I used to feel a bit of humanity for her. Not sympathy... humanity. Not anymore.

I cannot fathom why Travis had to DIE! WHY?

The only time I felt any sympathy for her was when Detective Flores displayed compassion for her, referred to Travis as a player, at another point saying, "He loved you" and asking aloud why they couldn't have worked things out. "You're a wonderful girl" "You're a young girl trying to make your way" [paraphrased]. Maybe that was mostly police tactics but I thought he seemed sincere, even though he's been clear all along that his job is to speak for Travis. It must be hard to be a police detective and see lives go awry every day as part of your job description.

Yes! The bluest skies ARE in Seattle, at least twice a year ... and today was one of them!. .. Pip doing a happy dance -------> :skip::skip:

I can't wait to hear what MM has to add.. I hope it will be a boomerang!

Who's that dancing with ya? :great: :floorlaugh: I crack myself up :Banane06:

You are right, she was not sloppy or careless.. she would have dumped that evidence in the desert ASAP.. and she would have dumped his body too had he not had the gumption to exit the shower and create such a bloody scene. She is no slouch, for sure. Travis just f'd her plans for a "he just disappeared" scenario that she would hope to be scott free from suspicion. JMO.

Yes I too think she dumped it pretty quickly. There are many places she could have and it will never be found or if it is this case would be long over including her.

Good Morning!

I don't expect:

1. That we will find Arias' gun or bloody clothes
2. That MM will testify at all
3. That this jury will give Arias anything less than first-degree murder

I don't expect:

1. That we will find Arias' gun or bloody clothes
2. That MM will testify at all
3. That this jury will give Arias anything less than first-degree murder

rose since the Casey A trial I no longer take any guesses. That blew me away and I have not been able to move past it as far as a jury goes.

rose since the Casey A trial I no longer take any guesses. That blew me away and I have not been able to move past it as far as a jury goes.

That verdict was traumatic! I don't know why but I'm feeling very optimistic about this case.

For those who are adamant that there couldn't of been 'intruders' aren't thinking this out. The fact that there was no trace evidence well, there was an obvious clean-up attempt afterward. For them to ONLY find one palm print and a few strands of hair, after Travis was bludgeoned 29 times, shot in the head and throat slashed, tells me...someone did a pretty good job cleaning up.

Here's what I think might've happened.

I think Jodi got there and entered the house after being dropped off. Not sure what took place but it doesn't matter. I think at some point, 2 pretend intruders entered the house via the broken screen found outside in the backyard
Edit to add:
2ekoni8.jpg

This scene was staged in CASE the roommates came home. Jodi pretended to be a victim for Travis' sake.

I think the intruders did wear ski masks, gloves (like Jodi said in the interrogation videos), boots etc. I think Jodi WAS taking photos and this is when the pretend intruders did their thing or let Jodi do her thing.

Why did they help? I don't know. Perhaps Jodi had something over on them and they agreed to help her in lieu of something else. Who knows? We don't have all the details to her life prior to Travis.

Why would Jodi kill Travis (alone) so close to his roommates coming home in the middle of the afternoon? I mean, she could've entered the house in the middle of the night and shot him dead in bed. But the intruders helped accomplish this afternoon killing just in case.

So just because there wasn't any trace evidence doesn't mean anything especially if they were dressed for the cause. And why was Jodi wearing ski/jogging pants in June in Arizona? Maybe she dressed the part afterward so she can escape the scene?

I think the camera was a complete oversight for Jodi thought the other person took it and in the haste to clean up the scene, it accidentally got put in the washer with the other things. There's no way I think Jodi thought the photos would wash away. Why not just take it with her/them? It makes no sense.

I don't have all the answers but this being a consideration, resonates strongly with me.

In my opinion, the problem with "accomplice theories" is: JA is a psychopath/sociopath. She would never protect the accomplice(s) by keeping silent. She would identify them immediately rather than suffer herself. If she had accomplices, she would have used them to do her dirty work and then take the fall.

One of Travis's friends was house sitting for someone who was out of town. Jodi may have known the habits of the roommates. Hours they are not at home.

One of Travis's friends was house sitting for someone who was out of town. Jodi may have known the habits of the roommates. Hours they are not at home.

You're right, DeeDee21. I believe she told Det. Flores about one of them habitually leaving very early in the a.m. to go to work.

Hey Jodi, I just heard that your are being released today! All charges have been dropped and you will be set free!

HA HA HA!!! Not likely APRIL FOOL! :)

:great:

Hey Jodi, I just heard that your are being released today! All charges have been dropped and you will be set free!

Smile and say cheese Arias! :floorlaugh:

That is so funny.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :great:

No jury will ever convict me.
No jury will ever convict me.
No jury will ever convice me.

And the kicker is, they think she did it. They really miss the boat on this. They thought they had to have DNA. These fools came from the same mold.

And the kicker is, they think she did it. They really miss the boat on this. They thought they had to have DNA. These fools came from the same mold.

Really? I thought some of them stated that they did not like her but I didn't know they felt she did it. Shouldn't it be a crime to be THAT stupid!? :banghead:

Isn't there any rule that limits how long these 'experts' can speak? From what I have watched of her, it sounds mostly anecdotal...

Yea, wouldn't it be nice if they had a limited amount of time and then a buzzer would go off???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This has probably come up before, however I've noticed Nancy Grace is the only one who refers to RS as "Dick Samuels". With the emphasis she puts on 'Dick', I get the impression she just uses that fact that Richard/Dick can be used interchangeably, as an excuse to call him 'Dick'.

Has anyone seen him referred to as "Dick Samuels" elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe