Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nezumi in post 1325 said:
She asked Jodi to define '*advertiser censored*.' At least Jodi Ann THINKS she's narrowed down the meaney-pants juror with all the pointy questions and she wants her outta there. Just my theory but I'd put money on it. BBM
----------------------------------------------------

And we know when Jodi gets pointy questions, she may want to get all stabby again. MOO.

Just now on Dr. Drew, the lawyer Mark asked a question that he can't wrap his head around and a lot of us here struggle with as well.

If JA planned to go to AZ to murder TA, why/how could she have sex with him first and then slaughter him?

A panelist answered simply "She is a black widow."

Oh, come on!

8612106882_a5eaefd561.jpg

One of my poets got deleted (it prolly should have been lol)....

BUT....DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT WEIRD THAT THIS JUROR IN QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT MEDIA (AND A FEW OTHERS) CALLED OUT AT THE BEGINING OF THIS TRIAL???????)

and now this....? :shrug:

Maybe I'm just goofy.

She asked Jodi to define '*advertiser censored*.' At least Jodi Ann THINKS she's narrowed down the meaney-pants juror with all the pointy questions and she wants her outta there. Just my theory but I'd put money on it.

You may be right. It wouldn't come as too much of a surprise if this is just as trivial as that. I do believe JA is running the defense.

MOO

On the subject of professional women wearing extremely high heels.... my shrink sez it makes you have to run harder to keep up with the men, I lurves my shrink!

You may be right. It wouldn't come as too much of a surprise if this is just as trivial as that. I do believe JA is running the defense.

MOO

ITA, Panthera. Nice to be on the right side of the big cat. ;)

BUT....DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND IT WEIRD THAT THIS JUROR IN QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT MEDIA (AND A FEW OTHERS) CALLED OUT AT THE BEGINING OF THIS TRIAL???????)

Maybe I'm just goofy.

It's been a long day and I'm goofy here....what do you mean by 'called out"? Get me out of the fog...... :please:

Just now on Dr. Drew, the lawyer Mark asked a question that he can't wrap his head around and a lot of us here struggle with as well.

If JA planned to go to AZ to murder TA, why/how could she have sex with him first and then slaughter him?

I think I know the answer to that. But it's just speculation on my part.

I think Jodi wanted to make sure Travis sinned right before she killed him. So he wouldn't have time to repent. It was like her last big FU to Travis. I'm sure she even screamed at him that he was going to hell now because he didn't have time to repent for his transgression. It would have made his death even more cruel. I can't imagine what went through his last agonizing moments if he thought he was dying a sinner that didn't repent.

She's the judge. If clear misconduct were reported to her she would act on that and not wait for a motion. That makes it clear to me that this is not some clear egregious misconduct but likely some random statement the juror made about someone....like Nurmi! I can imagine all kind of things I'd be tempted to say. So, the juror says Nurmi's a doofus or picks his nose or something. Is that seriously going to taint the other jurors and prevent them from properly deciding guilt or innocence? But I can see the DT trying to make hay out of it.

This is from one of our attorneys. The judge ultimately picks the jury. Makes that final decision, who stays, who goes. If she thought there was an evidence of misconduct she could have done something right then and there. She was part of the meeting and I'll bet Nurmi said he was going to file a motion and she said go ahead and she would address it once it was filed. I do not think the judge just let this drop. I think she would have continued to speak with the juror until she was assured this juror is still able to do her duty.

I can't believe that no one, no one on the jury has made a comment about Jodi and JW dressing alike. To me it so immature for JW to do that. I can see it happening one day by accident but it happens all the time. As a juror it would tell me they are trying to call attention to themselves in a childish way. jmo

Worst case scenario, in my opinion, is that it is serious enough to dismiss this juror. The problem the defense has, it appears, is they know their case isn't making any points with the jury and they are grasping at straws for a do-over.

MOO

I think the jury questions pretty much tell the defense it's over for Jodi! And you are right, a do-over is her only hope.

I think I know the answer to that. But it's just speculation on my part.

I think Jodi wanted to make sure Travis sinned right before she killed him. So he wouldn't have time to repent. It was like her last big FU to Travis. I'm sure she even screamed at him that he was going to hell now because he didn't have time to repent for his transgression. It would have made his death even more cruel. I can't imagine what went through his last agonizing moments if he thought he was dying a sinner that didn't repent.

You are right on with this. Brilliant. Absolutely consistent with her narcissistic, anti-social tendencies. Note that she continues all of that torture to his extended family and friends via her defense and trial. :clap:

Maybe I'm just goofy.

Ok.. I've been in/out thread today but earlier idk who posted what the case sited by Nurmi was about.. Something like "random person told juror if verdict is guilty you'll make a lot of money"

I said that maybe since "Tri-color" is prolly the most identifiable juror away from the court room maybe someone (media) came up to her & gave them their card or made comment like "when verdict comes in we'd like intereview or we'll pay you for an interview" perhaps?

I'M JUST SPECULATION (a la Dr $) :floorlaugh:

Beth stated on Dr. Drew that Juror #5 is a very active juror, sits on the front row, takes a lot of notes, and submits a lot of questions.

I bet the DT has been watching juror #5 for a while. If a juror is engaged and attentive, and taking lots of notes (like it's been said about this juror) it could be bad for their client. Not because of any kind of prejudice, but because that juror is paying attention and could be an influencer when it comes to deliberations. If this is the juror JA has been trying so desperately to woo and that juror is not responding favorably to her, maybe they just want her off and they've simply been waiting for a chance to find something to base a motion on. I would not put it past this DT to pull that tactic.

Listening to JA interview with Det. Flores (on NG) before her arrest. She refers to AZ as the "Mormon land of opportunity". So much for her Mormon 'faith'...the only thing she saw was $$$ signs. She is the devil's spawn!

I believe she was repeating what Travis had said about locating to Mesa.

Two points.
I think she wanted a long recorded sex tape with TA for her own purposes--could be blackmail or some kind of control over him. Personally I think that is what the May 26 text is about (you are evil and sociopath), but I have no proof of that.

I suspect they had phone sex well before May 10 and that, while it would be more surprising given his 5/26 texts, that they may possibly even have engaged in phone sex at 3 am on June 2 when he called her twice, late at night, and they talked for almost an hour total. I know that idea is anathema to some, but...old habits die hard, and they had a long history. A guy who wants nothing to do with a girl doesn't exchange 22-26,000 texts and emails with her, doesn't engage in a 1 hour 10 minute conversation telling her she's wonderful and so attractive and hot, get each other off twice, indulge her silly talk about movies and songs, or tell her not only is he coming to see her, but "You are at the top of the list."

She doesn't actually steer him into as many topics as I first suspected; she's not the one who brings up their planned photoshoot and all the shots he wants to get. He does. But JA gives herself away on the tape by not merely recording it, but establishing things on tape she already knows about. Such as when he said he's excited about their little forest adventure and she asks, as if she didn't know, "You're coming up here before Cancun?" "Yeah, that's, that's my plan." It's at the 11:37 mark on the tape. Bad Jodi to try to trick him. :furious:

While we may never know, I suspect, as others do, that she played that tape for one or more Mormons, thereby devastating and embarrassing Travis. While most people would assume that would end their relationship, the X-rated photos they took of each other on June 4 show that he did let her in his life one more time. Alas, one time too many.

About Juror 5, she's the one JA was whispering about, that some thought might be favoring JA. Good to know there was no need for us to worry (as KCL said all along not to worry). Hope the upcoming hearing resolves in her favor. :please:

gcharlie said:

I beat him to it. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members