long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie DDJ on DD just said that she was in the courthouse cafe and one of the jurors - #5? - asked her if she was in line and Katie DDJ said 'no.' Apparently, Nurmi was right behind them. I think we have our 'misconduct' explanation.

I'd of arrested her, how dare she ask if someone was in line!

Katie DDJ on DD just said that she was in the courthouse cafe and one of the jurors - #5? - asked her if she was in line and KatieDDJ said 'no.' Apparently, Nurmi was right behind them. I think we have our 'misconduct' explanation.

Yep, they don't like Katie DDJ or Tricolor for calling out the '*advertiser censored*."

It's been a long day and I'm goofy here....what do you mean by 'called out"? Get me out of the fog...... :please:

I'm behind in posts.....but IIRC- when we all first gathered here together (for this particular trial)....Nancy grace called out the juror with odd hair (I'm on my stupid kindle so I cannot cite verbatim....but I'm sure there is hln video you tube from early February)

****...when the trial went viral/popular I distinctly remember one of our WS watchers saying that the juror with the multi-colored hair was interesting to watch. Im sure that's searchable as well...unless it was deleted...that was at least 5 weeks ago....

And I do think with her amount of experience she has seen the worst of the worst when it comes to women being abused. It's not hating men, it's hating the violence towards women that feel they can't escape. It could be your sister, niece, cousin, etc. What we all need to do is understand and stop the cycle whether it is a man who is being abused or a woman. Children should not grow up in a home where either partner is abusive.

I had a very happy marriage, no abuse. No abuse growing up. But my heart goes out to pictures I see of people who have been beaten by someone who just cannot control their temper. However, ALV is way off base on this one and should be ashamed of herself. I was upset when she claimed to have had to turn down a case because she had to testify for Jodi. It could have been a real abuse case. Now how sad would that be. jmo
My irk with AL is:
- Women have no role in their abuse. It's all the man's fault and the woman just has to "take it". There are overwhelming factors that FORCE women to not be responsible for themselves. (bullshiite)
- Anything a man does that isn't pleasing to a woman = abuse

With this attitude, women are doomed. They can't help themselves. Only Alyce can save women with her work at the homeless shelter and her overseas testimony. Pffft!

I know there are many 'types' of women that wear Birkies.. I just lived in SF and Bezerkely too long...saw plenty. Making an observation that Birkenstocks was a go to shoe for gender bending women is not being judgmental, it was purely an accurate observation. I have also seen many other women wear them and looked very cute!
Don't men wear Berkenshocks too?

Yeah I think pigs have a better chance of sprouting wings and taking flight than the state offering a deal to Jodi.

That may have been the case before this case went to trial. But seeing how strong their case has been playing out in open Court I don't think they would ever offer her a deal.

Idk, they're spending an awful lot of freakin' money. Another 3-4 mos trial with an even harder time seating a jury, especially with the live stream and media coverage. There will be a lot of pressure and LWOP isn't much better than the DP in the view of a lot of people. Especially since the DP isn't a slam dunk by any stretch even if a conviction is. jmo

My irk with AL is:
- Women have no role in their abuse. It's all the man's fault and the woman just has to "take it". There are overwhelming factors that FORCE women to not be responsible for themselves. (bullshiite)

With this attitude, women are doomed. Only Alyce can save us with her work at the homeless shelter and her overseas testimony. Pffft!

Since ALV is an expert in family abuse and woman abuse, is she herself married with children?

Trust me, you don't want to generalize off that sample set of one. Travis Alexander was a total outlier in the garment department.

Seriously, what guy hangs up his jeans using a clamp pants hanger?

I know, eew, right? Lots of folks were swooning over his closet, I just thought, oh, yuck!

This complaint had to of originated from Jodie herself, Donovan, her mom, aunt.
Because nurmi seems oblivious to what's going on around him half the time.

Whatever it is came from juror 5's own mouth in court in front of all counsel and the Judge.

Absolutely, and that is exactly what I think Ms. Laviolette is. I for one am not too worried that she is being helpful to the defense. The jurors are seeing manhater too.

The interesting thing, to me, about ALV so far is during her tutorial, her descriptions of terrorist, stalker and her charts are all going to be used by JM to get her to describe Jodi. The hypotheticals are going to be very pointed I suspect and before JM is done, Ms. ALV will have described the murderess to a T.

Spoons, belts, running away, kicking a dog, running to and from the same male multiple times, all the confrontations, even the sex tape will come back to show Ms. Arias as the instigator of the so called deviancy. I suspect Ms. ALV will not be very happy when she has to identify her pal as what she is.

They seem to be way too preoccupied with what's going on outside the courtroom: watching HLN, watching Drew's jurors, probably reading here, Juan getting autographs. Their heads are in the clouds, and I bet Jodi is playing a part in this. With Jodi's faux-graine the other day, Nurmi filing frivolous motion after motion for prosecutorial misconduct, especially this latest one (really?), and trying to get a juror kicked off, this thing is spiraling out of control. I generally like Judge Stephens, but it's time to reel this in and get this trial going again. She's a good judge but she needs to start ruling with an iron fist. Judge Perry would never put up with all this BS.

My irk with AL is:

With this attitude, women are doomed. Only Alyce can save us with her work at the homeless shelter and her overseas testimony. Pffft!

Unless someone sets her straight on those emails I would say ALV will believe the worst because I think she believes Jodi when Jodi said Travis broke her finger. If ALV has not been watching the trial as she has been told, then it's highly unlikely that she knows about the statement Jodi gave to Flores where she shows how her Flexon Tendon was cut when she tried to grab the knife from the ninja. I did love how what ALV said in the beginning applied more to Travis than it ever would have to Jodi. jmo

or anything about them beyond the story about the line for food, at least that I heard. I think she is now hesitant about voicing her observations about the jury. I really felt like she had been pretty shaken up by everything that's happened but she is hanging in there for Travis and justice. I don't think they can "scare her off" but she now knows that the DT will latch onto anything and spin it to their advantage and she clearly knows they have her on their radar so she is being very careful about what she says and how she says it.

I feel bad for her too. The defense has her in their cross hairs for some reason.

Re: BBM: did she basically say that none of the jurors are looking at her?

I think the idea of Jodi getting anything less than murder one because of the DT's tactics is starting to get to people. It's unsettling. It sounds like if Tri is kicked off we'd have lost a good one for our team. I'm starting to get pretty anxious too. I hope all of this blows over.

Whatever it is came from juror 5's own mouth in court in front of all counsel and the Judge.

I hope Juror #5 said...

"Cane signing?"
"That's why we are here?"
"SERIOUSLY??? The defense needs to stop wasting our time and get on with it already!" :floorlaugh:

Guess that would not go over well huh?

I feel bad for her too. The defense has her in their cross hairs for some reason.

KatieDDJ is beautiful, smart, kind and getting the attention if DD/HLN. Jodi Ann must be absolutely beside herself. :floorlaugh:

What is up with that guy? Maybe he is trying to get off the jury. Why doesn't he go home? Is he waiting on a bus or a ride? jmo

The juror in question is the female #5 which has been called tri-color by court watchers. As for the juror sitting outside the courthouse, the jurors were questioned. We have no idea what the questions were, it's possible they were generalized and nonspecific.

or anything about them beyond the story about the line for food, at least that I heard. I think she is now hesitant about voicing her observations about the jury. I really felt like she had been pretty shaken up by everything that's happened but she is hanging in there for Travis and justice. I don't think they can "scare her off" but she now knows that the DT will latch onto anything and spin it to their advantage and she clearly knows they have her on their radar so she is being very careful about what she says and how she says it.

That makes total sense, thank you. I guess Katie realizes now that the DT is watching her and listening and she's trying to not cause them to have any more ammo. Ugh...I wish I never heard the name Jodi Arias.

She said she turned down a case to be in court. In my book, that makes her a fake and a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w