long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great point, and makes me think she did not know she was being watched/taped when she did the "yoga thing" in the chair, sang, laughed, and did the handstand. That, to me, is more evidence that she is a sociopath -- meaning, she wasn't performing; that is the real Jodi.

I don't think she knew she was being recorded the entire time.
I do think what she was doing was aking fun of the whole shituation
and still thinking in her mind ha Ha I am getting away with this!
Whatever I sat they will believe.

I'm not gonna do it... lol, but I wonder how many times Det Flores say certain phrases to her those 2 days.
"JODI you were there"
"We have proof" etc.etc.etc.

Good morning all......today will be good! I have a question that has probably been discussed here at length and I just didn't see it.....but....in one of the tapes with Flores, he mentions about GPS on the rental cars....not talking about the GPS for the driver to use, but more for to track the car......did I hear this right? And I wonder what they know as far as her trip goes.......has this been discussed already?

Yes he did say that. I have not heard anything else. Maybe JM has that~

Good morning all......today will be good! I have a question that has probably been discussed here at length and I just didn't see it.....but....in one of the tapes with Flores, he mentions about GPS on the rental cars....not talking about the GPS for the driver to use, but more for to track the car......did I hear this right? And I wonder what they know as far as her trip goes.......has this been discussed already?

Detectives can (according to law) and do lie to suspects. I think he was using that and the statement that neighbors saw her to get her to confess. Otherwise, we would have heard those two items in State's case in chief. IMO

cam, I assumed that was a lie, to see what she would say. The devices some cars have are not called GPS. Not sure what they are called, I just saw an "Investigators" show where the victims car had one. They said it is like the black box on a plane, but not sure what the term was. It was not GPS.

I think he was trying to trick her, like he had in several other ways. She did fall for a few things, like he said something about a neighbor seeing her. I don't think anyone did, or there would have been testimony already. But her answer was to the effect of, well they knew me as a blond, so IMO, admitting she dyed her hair so she wouldn't be recognized.

Similarly with the license plate and stop light camera suggestion she made.

My, My, My....... I just read the full autopsy report. On pdf page 4 under the heading "Gunshot Wound of Head" the wound track trajectory was "right to left and downwards".

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

The operative word here, MOO, is downward. I do believe we have 1000 and ONE lie from Arias. If I am remembering correctly, she testified she ran out of the closet with .25 gun to the opposite side of the bathroom. She went on to say she pointed the gun at Travis to "scare him". When he came towards him, the gun "went off." (Guns don't go off, the finger on the trigger makes gun go off duh).

Well, if this was anyway a truth, the trajectory would not be downward. Bullets do not turn corners. Up and Down, Left and right are the directions of bullets. The only way the bullet Arias shot to go downward is for Travis to be below her and Arias to be above him.

Another lie to add to vault of lies!!!

JMHO

Good morning, Carnnell, :seeya: Didn't the killer say Travis came at her in a linebacker pose? To me that pose meant his head was lower.

I have been meaning to ask about the text messages on TAs phone.

Flores testified that they did not have the technology to get the texts off the phone in 2008 (to give to the defense).

I wonder why they had such technology in the Caylee Anthony case? They had everyone's texts in that trial.

cam, I assumed that was a lie, to see what she would say. The devices some cars have are not called GPS. Not sure what they are called, I just saw an "Investigators" show where the victims car had one. They said it is like the black box on a plane, but not sure what the term was. It was not GPS.

I think he was trying to trick her, like he had in several other ways. She did fall for a few things, like he said something about a neighbor seeing her. I don't think anyone did, or there would have been testimony already. But her answer was to the effect of, well they knew me as a blond, so IMO, admitting she dyed her hair so she wouldn't be recognized.

Similarly with the license plate and stop light camera suggestion she made.
but it seemed to me that when he said this, it went right over her head.....I know that I have the little snap shot deal in my car to lower my insurance (right), but it records daily how many miles I have driven, how many trips I make in a given day, speed, etc......just wondering if maybe the rental cars do have something similar in them....

My, My, My....... I just read the full autopsy report. On pdf page 4 under the heading "Gunshot Wound of Head" the wound track trajectory was "right to left and downwards".

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

The operative word here, MOO, is downward. I do believe we have 1000 and ONE lie from Arias. If I am remembering correctly, she testified she ran out of the closet with .25 gun to the opposite side of the bathroom. She went on to say she pointed the gun at Travis to "scare him". When he came towards him, the gun "went off." (Guns don't go off, the finger on the trigger makes gun go off duh).

Well, if this was anyway a truth, the trajectory would not be downward. Bullets do not turn corners. Up and Down, Left and right are the directions of bullets. The only way the bullet Arias shot to go downward is for Travis to be below her and Arias to be above him.

Another lie to add to vault of lies!!!

JMHO

Also in her "I believe I can fly" demo...
when Travis "tackled" her...
she pointed the right side of her face to the floor.

THAT sealed it for me 100% guilty no doubt.
There is no way she shot him on the right from below at a
downward angle.

Think again darlin! A Princess/Goddess you will never be!
There is no secret...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXdzLwo0UWc

oops JINX!

Good morning, Carnnell, :seeya: Didn't the killer say Travis came at her in a linebacker pose? To me that pose meant his head was lower.

Good Morning!!!

Oh that is the linebacker Flying Nun pose came in to justify the downward trajectory!!! The only problem with her "pose" his head would be straight.. the bullet would go in straight.

The bullet went from above his right eyebrow to the left check bone. MOO, this is a pretty big incline for her version of the linebacker tackle pose. He would have to be a lot lower (to me visualizing this mine yea) than the line backer tackle (ish) pose. Of course, this is JMHO

Refills of coffee for any one who needs one!!! :coffee: :)

But he's not in the bed when the first of the two full-length nude shots of JA were taken. If you lighten the photo displayed in court, you can see the headboard and the other side of the bed all the way past the bed to the chair on the other side. He's not in bed. Soon afterwards, he's photographed in bed. Both the prosecution and defense agree they were photographing each other.

And whatever they were doing in the two nude photos withheld from court exhibits, Detective Flores wrote in his report that those began at 1:40 pm, almost three full minutes before the first timestamped photo.

She evidently knew he had very little to eat that day--she says he ate only a bowl of oatmeal--because otherwise how would she know the autopsy revealed he had only 1.69 tablespoons of undigested food in his stomach? If she had left at one point, how would she know that?

How would she know the exact times his laptop computer had been accessed if she wasn't there? JA said TA was on his laptop when she got there between 4:00 and 4:30 am, that he said he'd wait up for her.

She couldn't have known that the computer forensic expert would later verify the activity on TA's laptop that morning:

"4:08:11 am on June 4th: You Tube accessed

4:11:04 am June 4th, 2008: You Tube
Video: Daft Hands: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

4:30:27 Gmail

4:30:55 www.Travis Alexander.net

She also knew he'd done laundry the afternoon of June 4, that he'd assembled his floor cleaner and had moved all the furniture up on the sofa. She knew he was on his office laptop computer, which Detective Melendez testified there was activity on from 4:19 to about 4:54 iirc. Once again, if she wasn't there, how would she know all that?

Allyne, the thing that is a question for me is whether she said these things during the trial, after she had access to all the evidence to shape her story around. Or did she say these things in the interrogation tapes?

If in July 2008, then I agree she would have to be there to know those things. I am not through the unedited tapes yet to know the answer.

Good Morning!!!

Oh that is the linebacker Flying Nun pose came in to justify the downward trajectory!!! The only problem with her "pose" his head would be straight.. the bullet would go in straight.

The bullet went from above his right eyebrow to the left check bone. MOO, this is a pretty big incline for her version of the linebacker tackle pose. He would have to be a lot lower (to me visualizing this mine yea) than the line backer tackle (ish) pose. Of course, this is JMHO

Refills of coffee for any one who needs one!!! :coffee: :)

carnnell, did you see her demonstrate the flying nun move? She actually turned her head to the left to get the right trajectory.

But it is all nonsense anyway, I realize. :)

I have had those same thoughts on the pictures.

Her setting the timer to take her own nudes could be an explanation for how the camera could have been STILL on a timer when the photos of her dragging TA's dead body back to shower were taken....

Allyne, the thing that is a question for me is whether she said these things during the trial, after she had access to all the evidence to shape her story around. Or did she say these things in the interrogation tapes?

If in July 2008, then I agree she would have to be there to know those things. I am not through the unedited tapes yet to know the answer.

:waitasec:
I'm in a FOG... help me...
images.jpg

but it seemed to me that when he said this, it went right over her head.....I know that I have the little snap shot deal in my car to lower my insurance (right), but it records daily how many miles I have driven, how many trips I make in a given day, speed, etc......just wondering if maybe the rental cars do have something similar in them....

Interesting! I should get one of those. Wouldn't it be great if your insurance charged you based on how much you actually drove, and whether you were a speeder, etc.

Heck, my car insurance would be practically free. :)

Soooo.... Just heard the news that the duhfense (once again) is gonna seek a mistrial today... Something to do with juror #5 making statements about the case to the other jurors and misconduct? Anybody know anything more about this?

I'm not gonna do it... lol, but I wonder how many times Det Flores say certain phrases to her those 2 days.
"JODI you were there"
"We have proof" etc.etc.etc.
[/B]

I suspect that she knew.
Is this not commonly portrayed in TV series?

So maybe she was trying (too hard?) to portray nonchalance and feigned innocence?

Interesting! I should get one of those. Wouldn't it be great if your insurance charged you based on how much you actually drove, and whether you were a speeder, etc.

Heck, my car insurance would be practically free. :)
lol....that was my thoughts when I got it....but then, hubby and son drive my car more than I do.....so....no break for me....

Splinter in the brain from watching those interview tapes!

Slightly OT, but I've been wondering, PPL sold legal insurance, I don't really understand what that means. If I was a customer, what would I be buying- legal help if I did need it?

BMBBM: I suspect that she knew.
Is this not commonly portrayed in TV series?

So maybe she was trying (too hard?) to portray nonchalance and feigned innocence?

I know , but seriously.
"I have a picture. You were there."
"You and THAT mole right there."
no... let's dispute this for 3 more hours after you show my face on my naked snapshot.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members