long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s
I'm in the courtroom at #JodiArias trial. Nurmi is in dark gray with red/salmon striped tie. Willmott in a bright salmon top and black skirt

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

I'm in the courtroom at #JodiArias trial. Nurmi is in dark gray with red/salmon striped tie. Willmott in a bright salmon top and black skirt

Agreed! She acted alone, or she would have already fingered her accomplice! She's a coward!

plus she appears to be one never to take responsiblity for her own actions--rather blame someone else...

Alright. All caught up. Last day of vacation..bring on Juan!!!! And I think tri color is a threat to jodi and she just wants her gone. I hope judge rules it's bullbaloney, and she smiles at jodi as she walks in with her Starbucks!!! Is it really un-catholic of me to want jodi to get so pissed she stands up, starts to scream, gets zapped and the remainder of the trial is with her outside the courtroom??? One can dream no???

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 2m
Juan Martinez not in courtroom yet. Defense team minus #JodiArias are in place.

of course the DT is in court early... how excited they must feel...:sick:

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Why does the DT dress in the same colors?

I guess ALV will have a salmon top on too.:floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s

Why why WHY do they do that??? I don't understand the reasoning! Do they think it makes them look like a 'team'?? Like they're full-on JA supporters?? I just don't get it as it's laughable and makes them look childish, imo.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The judge is trying to get through another trial first. Nurmi and Willmott are chillin' at their desk. A hearing should start at 9:15am

9:15????

ALL of her notes are now available to Juan!! I bet he was salivating over them last weekend.
The DT fought it over and over before, and now Juan won. The DT will have to be careful now, about the questions they ask ALV - now Juan knows the answers!!!
GO JUAN!!

Am I missing something. Wasn't that ruling well over a year ago?

I would think JA would want to park as close as possible to house/appartment/townhouse. Just further to carry clean up stuff no?

She rented a car instead of using her own and it had to be a white car so as to be unrecognizable. I would imagine she parked in front of a neighboring house, perhaps a vacant house, in case one of Travis' roomies came home. She went to a lot of effort to fly under the radar (hair color, gas cans, etc.). IMO she planned her parking also. :twocents:

Although I do not believe Jodi took pictures of herself, and there was supposedly a video and some more stills; I am starting to think this entire photo-shoot (minus the shower pix) might have been planned for public consumption.

Jodi is broke. On the phone call Travis is laying out his ideas for a "professional *advertiser censored*" scenario. Jodi gets a Youtube account just weeks beforehand. Jodi scouts forest locations, but Travis keeps canceling his visit. Jodi sneaks down to Mesa on borrowed money.

Hummm? Okay, now stay with me . . . How many think maybe they thought Jodi could make some $$$ on the internet with this? Or at least that's what she convinced Travis this would be about when he thought he was rid of her and she couldn't afford to make the trip back to Mesa? The phone call starts with her asking him if he wants her to apologize, and he says they should just talk first and see where that takes them. When she left Mesa that day in April there certainly were some issues between them (like money) and yet the connection is always there.

We already know how Jodi f e e l s when the sex doesn't get her the response she wants from Travis (the meeting on the CA/AZ border). So, Travis goes through the motions but it's on that "let's just get this over with" level. That's it for Travis-promise kept, now leave me alone. That's not it for Jodi when she finds Travis has deleted the session-oh no you don't mister.

Just thinking . . . explains why he went through with it, and where her narcissist rage hit the flashpoint . . . maybe.

I cant see Nurmi getting much more than that per hour in his private cases.

How many cases has he won since he went into private practice?

I don't think he is in high demand.

IMO

I should have bolded the part about him retiring. I just meant he's not getting rich off this. Making more than he otherwise might on a consistent basis? Probably. I don't know anything about his practice/success rate other than what I've read here.

Are we lookin for a new thread yet or have I missed something? Just got in from work!

For everyone just tuning in...

Court should start at 9:30 AZ time (probably 10:15 JSS time ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper