"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just seen snippets of an interview. I agree with the poster upthread.

ewww ewww ewww

Well, that was kind of sad, the way she replied the question about the marriage helping her career. She said that it's a blessing if it does but if not, she's happy to spend the rest of her life supporting him. When in all probability she'll spend the rest of HIS life supporting him if the marriage lasts and then she'll have a good 30-60 years of the rest of her life to spend as a widow.

Hutchison is an actor best known for playing the abusive prison guard in the Oscar-nominated movie, The Green Mile. He has said he was down and out -- twice divorced and battling alcoholism -- when he met Stodden last year.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...oversial-marriage-exclusive/story?id=14073130

So is he cured from his alcoholism now because he found true love or is this sixteen year old girl saddled with cleaning after an aging alcoholist for the rest of whichever's life?

Just because she posted a birth certificate online doesn't mean it's hers. The real Courtney Alexis Stodden could be her cousin or a friend of the family and she is just using her identity. It would be more believable if she had posted or showed some other forms of official identification along with the birth certificate like a passport, drivers license, state ID. Having those things would make her believable because they are official government documents with her picture on them, and getting one of those fraudulently carries the type of punishment that I don't these 2 would risk just to carry out a scam like this. Until she turns over one of those documents to be examined, it's all just a scam yo me..

yeah i kinda wondered...i mean there are like 13 year old running around looking they are 16,18....but wow...if she is 16, or even 17....euuuuuu....percy the pervert( now i think of that scene where he gets thrown in the paddy room w/ miss leadpipe to keep him company) ....he also played a dirty cop in "salton sea"

I did go to school with a girl that was built just like that, matter of fact she was bullied and tormented for having HUGE cantaloupe breasts and the tiniest waist ya ever saw. She was very pretty and the sweetest down to earth girl you'd ever want to meet! She acted NOTHING like this trampy girl!

I won't put her down for the way she looks...but the way she acts is deplorable.

BBM

I completely agree. There's something about this "marriage" that sets off my hinky meter. I have a feeling that this is a publicity stunt, or a stage mother's attempt to get her daughter some fame (the mother was the one who supposedly came up with the idea of these two getting married). So many things are wrong with this, and I have a feeling that this is a dirty old man (51 isn't old, but it is too old to be the partner of a 16 year old) and an immature publicity seeker desperate for fame. Just my opinion.

Just because she posted a birth certificate online doesn't mean it's hers. The real Courtney Alexis Stodden could be her cousin or a friend of the family and she is just using her identity. It would be more believable if she had posted or showed some other forms of official identification along with the birth certificate like a passport, drivers license, state ID. Having those things would make her believable because they are official government documents with her picture on them, and getting one of those fraudulently carries the type of punishment that I don't these 2 would risk just to carry out a scam like this. Until she turns over one of those documents to be examined, it's all just a scam yo me..

I agree. The birth certificate could have also been copied from a real one. People use their computers to make fake documents of all kinds. A birth certificate is probably pretty easy to counterfeit. A driver's license would be a bit more believable, but those are often faked too. You're right though, in that the penalty of doing so would be higher if caught. No one should take these folks seriously, unless it is to verify their claims.

Just watched the whole interview, eww ewww eww

She is trying so very hard to be sexy/sexual, from the chest thrusting, booty pushing walk, to the gazing at him during the sit down interview while licking her lips with the predatory sexual air, screams girl trying too too hard to be what she approximates as sexy. It comes off, much as her demeanor in her "music" videos, as a person whose idea of sexy is to imitate a bad *advertiser censored* star.

Uggh

I also agree with the posters who suggested she might be on some sort of drugs.

i just dont understand how people cant see she is 16?? She has lots and lots of makeup on. I know at least 3 or 4 16 year olds that look like this chick out here in the suburbs of dallas. She sounds and acts like a 16 year old. I dunno if she is on drugs or just not that smart. She seems a bit off. When I was 16 I was dating 30 year old. I looked older and didnt need to lie about my age.

This day and age its very hard to lie about anything much less something that is public record.

They are both creepy ...very strange 16 year old and he is just creepy !

They are going to be on The Father Albert Show today! On Fox! Here it Channel 11 at 1:00..Not sure about other times in the country!

Wednesday, July 20th: Forbidden Marriage?
HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG? **A FATHER ALBERT EXCLUSIVE**

In a daytime talk show exclusive interview headline-making couple, Hollywood Actor Doug Hutchinson, age 51 (“Green Mile”, “Lost”) and new wife Courtney Stodden, 16, share the story of their whirlwind romance with Father Albert, and explain how they have been handling the public backlash to their extreme age difference.

Yes that mouth stuff is hilarious! I think she may be a reptilian lol

They are going to be on The Father Albert Show today! On Fox! Here it Channel 11 at 1:00..Not sure about other times in the country!

Wednesday, July 20th: Forbidden Marriage?
HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG? **A FATHER ALBERT EXCLUSIVE**

In a daytime talk show exclusive interview headline-making couple, Hollywood Actor Doug Hutchinson, age 51 (“Green Mile”, “Lost”) and new wife Courtney Stodden, 16, share the story of their whirlwind romance with Father Albert, and explain how they have been handling the public backlash to their extreme age difference.

I watched the show..As much as I think this relationship is GROSS. He didn't come off as that much of a creep BUT she was a royal mess. I wish I could have just Beach slapped her and told her to shut the F up! "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"!!

I was watching Anderson Cooper 360 before going to bed and almost rolled off my bed I was laughing so hard..Watch how Anderson makes fun of Courtneys facial expressions..Mainly her MOUTH!

[ame="http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/07/21/exp.ac.ridiculist.hutchison.remix.cnn"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame]

LOL anderson.

I really want to know what kind of drugs she's on. I am serious.

Courtney Stodden, Doug Hutchison want $3 million for radio interview: Report

Jeremy Baumhower, a producer for a few major radio shows across the country, recently emailed an address for Hutchison on Stodden's website asking if she, her husband or mother would like to appear on some of his 660 radio shows across the country.

"We would make every show play Courtney's music and you can promote anything you wish," he promised in the emails, which were posted on Gawker.com. "Please call me when you get this email. Congratulations on your wedding!!"

Either Hutchison or someone from Stodden's team replied three hours later with a simple phrase: "We want 3 million to appear".

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/08/06/2011-08-06_courtney_stodden_doug_hutchison_want_3_million_for_radio_interview_report.html

Good luck with that...

LOL LCM, 3 million?

I want to know what drugs they are on. Seriously. LOL

I've actually grown to feel sad and sorry for this young girl. She is truly missing out on her childhood and IMO the best times of a person's life (high school and just being a teenager).

I completely blame her "parents" for stealing her childhood and IMO pushing her to do ANYTHING possible to become famous and a meal ticket for them.

As for Hutchison, I have no words. Nothing he could say would make me or IMO any sane person believe it is okay that he married this teenager.

BTW, saw a video of them on TMZ today and she doesn't even drive yet!!! No worries though, her hubby is going to teach her soon!! Guess her "parents" had other priorities in mind for her....

I am just truly disgusted!!!

LOL LCM, 3 million?

I want to know what drugs they are on. Seriously. LOL

I sent the video to a narcotics officer in my family and he believes it is extasy (sp). He said something to do with the mouth movements makes him think that. Extasy (sp) supposedly makes people on it want to suck suckers and put things in their mouth...no link just asked as I wanted to know myself :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez