LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you all hearing Murt allright. All I get is static and his voice keeps cutting in and out.

voice is cutting out here also.....I can hardly get anything

I'm hearing everything just fine.....that diver is brave! Something significent just happened? Stand by...

Something is happening.....was something found??

He says something is going on and then the camera looks at a far away tree dagnabit murt!

People are running.....diver found a bag?

Murt said, "we may have something significant happening, everybody please stand by"

Wasn't a diver injured earlier? Maybe someone got snagged again :(

could just be another bike frame like this morning :)

There's some of us over at the Murt thread in the parking lot...if you want to join us or we'll join you. But since this thread is technically "the search", I'm hanging in the parking lot thread. I have sound...but no one there.

I hope it is something though

Ack, the suspense is now killing me. Everyone thank you and please keep the updates coming!! It is just cruel and inhumane that they expect me to work today. :crazy:

<waving to Faythe> :blowkiss:

To throw another one out. There are some of us at the WS chat too. Heh.

I hope nobody else gets hurt. What is that guy doing running back and forth across the road with his camera. He is going to get his butt bumped by a car if he is not careful

Ack, the suspense is now killing me. Everyone thank you and please keep the updates coming!! It is just cruel and inhumane that they expect me to work today. :crazy:

<waving to Faythe> :blowkiss:

Marmar! Can you chat at work? :p Come over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13