LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god.. I am IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! They are roping off area and about to pull something out of the water.. OMG guys can this be it???? I am so SAD.. Pray guys.. Someone give me a virtual kleenex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was that white van with writing on the windows?

Murt: How many gators do you think are in these waters?

Me: It only takes ONE!
I am sure there are tons.

We were up in Gainesville and stopped at Lake Alice on campus and saw about 5 very close to the waters edge. I was taking pics and they are so darn smooth in the water, they only show themselves when they want to.

Murt said he will not be filming any body or bones etc......and for us not to get our hopes up yet....he doesnt not know what they are bringing up

Oh god.. I am IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! They are roping off area and about to pull something out of the water.. OMG guys can this be it???? I am so SAD.. Pray guys.. Someone give me a virtual kleenex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((passes virtual kleenex)))

The only thing we need to remember- that if they find Caylee's body - the defense will say that either ZG did it or the people that had Caylee because Casey talked to the police - so we need to get ready for the big o-meter to start dinging

That's a given.

No pathetic finger-pointing by Camp Casey will EVER explain away Casey's own selfish actions for 31 days and beyond.

My gut says this isn't it...but I'm praying right along with everyone else that I am worng and we have closure.

trying not to get hopes up here.. but I dont know why I have the chills right now? Anyone else?

I need to learn, I know we'll have so many telling whats happening LOL

I like the comeback on the gator line - How many gators does it take....it takes only one! LOL

The only thing we need to remember- that if they find Caylee's body - the defense will say that either ZG did it or the people that had Caylee because Casey talked to the police - so we need to get ready for the big o-meter to start dinging

Honestly, I don't care who they say did it. At this point priority #1 is to retrieve Caylee and bring her home! I can save "whodunnit" for later.

Like I said before - remember - that if they find Caylee's body - the defense will say that either ZG did it or the people that had Caylee because Casey talked to the police - so we need to get ready for the big o-meter to start dinging

I cannot see the guy you are referring to but are you thinking Billy Clyde Tuggle?

I saw this guy too, but no sound. :(
Looks to me as if LP has lost some weight.

Billy Clyde Tuggle :eek: boy does that take me back, he was a pimp guy. remember Estelle?

It's my understanding they roped off to keep people out of their work area.

they brought something up and are looking at it

Honestly, I don't care who they say did it. At this point priority #1 is to retrieve Caylee and bring her home! I can save "whodunnit" for later.

I agree - but I think it will get frustrating - we'll hear so much spin!

I would take any evidence at this point.

Dumb question...if you have gators in the water, do you have snakes too? Or do the snakes stay out of the water because they know they would be gator food? Remember, no gators in the wilds of Illinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back