LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what everyone was talking about? Was anyone able to identify the object in the video? It looks like a childs portable net of some kind, either for soccer or hockey? Is that what it looked like to anyone else? I saw foam and netting....

There is a black garbage bag cradled in the net if you look closely you can see it. This net must be what they used to scoop it up with.

I want live news coverage....anyone????? Help!!!!

-- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag held down by two bricks containing bones and a toy in a river at an Orlando park.

Please, people. Don't get too excited yet. These could be animal bones again. None of the media is reporting a child's shoe being found. Why would finger and toe bones be in the bag and no skull, torso, or limb bones? Why would Casey put toys in with the body but not Casey's favorite doll?

I'd hate for everyone to be disappointed again, please wait for confirmation.

Even if it isn't Caylee and/or her belongings, at least LE now has a reason to spend the public dollars searching this area asap.

This may be nothing related to Caylee, but now we have reason to continue to search much more. The public will demand it!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I am shaking! Jesus, I'm so glad they found her but my heart is so broken that Casey did this to her. Poor Cindy & George...OMG I can't even imagine!

We do NOT know if this is Caylee - and yes, poor Cindy and George. Isn't Cindy the one who tried to get this search in BP stopped?

My opinion only.

does anyone know if the bad was sealed and not broken open at all?

if it is her I bet Cindy will say something about it being contaiminated by the divers.

does anyone know if the bag was sealed and not broken open at all? and I think LE Is there now

and the irony is JB on court tv talking about this that and the other thing and "poor, poor kc"..... :furious::furious::behindbar

She will surly fry now!:furious:

Bricks in the bag?? Now all I'm thinking about is her digging up bricks with the shovel.

yep, cindy was right there going hysterical on Tuesday...uh huh...yep...that's right.

I guess those side sonars don't work so great after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver