LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should just stay calm and wait for more information. Bones the size of toes or fingers could easily be puppy bones or leftovers from a KFC bucket at a picnic. Literally thousands of puppies and kittens are thrown into rivers every year in bags weighted with rocks and bricks. It is a horrid thing to do, but people do it everyday. Small plastic toys could just as easily have been puppy chew toys. Anyone who has taken an anatomy course knows that the bones of a three year old's arms and legs are not the "size of fingers or toes". There would also be a skull, and ribs and a spine with VERY distinctive human characteristics.

Murt sounds really torn up. Really. This is either really bad or really good.

Even if it isn't Caylee and/or her belongings, at least LE now has a reason to spend the public dollars searching this area asap.

I can't find a live link anywhere yet--still looking . . .

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for a sign of Caylee Anthony found a plastic bag with toys and small bones weighted down by bricks on Thursday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said.

Inside the bag were two toys and bones the size of fingers and toes, Padilla said. There also was a shamrock, which Padilla said was a favorite symbol of Casey Anthony.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for a sign of Caylee Anthony found a plastic bag with toys and small bones weighted down by bricks on Thursday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said.

Inside the bag were two toys and bones the size of fingers and toes, Padilla said. There also was a shamrock, which Padilla said was a favorite symbol of Casey Anthony.

The FBI has been called.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17970481/detail.html

I am shaking! Jesus, I'm so glad they found her but my heart is so broken that Casey did this to her. Poor Cindy & George...OMG I can't even imagine!

I hope you all are ok....***hugs***

I am shaking! Jesus, I'm so glad they found her but my heart is so broken that Casey did this to her. Poor Cindy & George...OMG I can't even imagine!

THEY have not said they found Caylee yet. It could be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela