LP 11/13 BP Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what your saying - Could you please ellaborate?

...there were bricks in the bag too.

Oh, and I'm beginning to develop a relationship w/ the server - its been giving me this message all day. I think its trying to tell me something :) One of those love-hate relationships I guess you could say...

Why did they just take LP away in a squad car? Shown on WKMG Ch 6. To take a lie detector test? About what? Sigh.
Reporter said it might be to get LP out of the area so the crowd will disperse.
Divers are still in water...

I understand why the OSCO/LE have tried to stay out of the media but considering everything that has been happening with the TES search and now this, it would be in the case's best interest if they would occasionally make a public statement. Why does it have to come to situations like this before they'll say anything. It almost seems as though the entire TES search happened AROUND them, not with them.

Also - I have no idea what was in that bag and I have faith in OSCO/LE's expertise, but I have never heard of them showing up and within minutes making a statement of this sort. Even when other organizations such as TES find odd items, they generally do not do this.

No reason to believe he has done anything wrong, he's being moved to a safe sight to fill out statement, in the back of OCSD car!! He's been asked to take LD. LP says no problem.

Well there are about a quite a few people who can attest to the fact that media was already there when he called LE. Not LP fault that it took the so long to get there and the rest of the media people got their first. They have scanners so the can listen for the dispatch calls. OCSO knows that. Happens all over the country the same way. Unless dispatch asks for LE to use a landline phone to recieve a call of a report everyone and their uncle knows what the call is about.

This whole thing stinks.....

LE knew YESTERDAY that this search was going to happen.

If they were concerned about being in the know... they would have been there BEFORE the search began... if only to make sure it was peaceful.

Planting evidence? Why not polygraph EVERYONE & see who's telling the truth..... the Anthony family also knew exactly where this search would be held & maybe THEY had reasons for wanting to force LP to stop looking for Caylee? We know for a FACT they didn't want TES there.... they surely didn't want LP there either.

Poor Caylee..... everybody's so busy fighting & accusing.... there's barely any time or energy to LOOK FOR YOU!!!

I, as many of you, have been following this case since the beginning. I find myself wondering about little Caylee every day. I am hoping they will find her. My questioon to all of you is how long until you step away from this case or just come to the conclusion that little Caylee may never be found? I pray that isn't the case, but my heart can't take any more of this.

I don't recognize this Sindy...Calm, says she won't comment, waiting to hear from OCSD, doesn't want to 'step on anybodies toes!!!"

What's up with that, has Sindy gone missing too? Been replaced by new improved Cindy?

Maybe she's doubled up on her meds, it's an improvement and she even let George speak:clap:

LE's prolly just doin' due dilligence on LP IF someone (anyone? anyone? Ferris? anyone?)made a claim that he planted the bag. That'd be a simple way for them to open & shut a complaint.

...there were bricks in the bag too.

All I was saying was Maybe somebody had a Bag of Toys & a Mouse chewed through the bag & died.

When they opened the bag & noticed the smell maybe they decided to throw the bag in the water (add bricks to keep it down)

As I said in my post I was only trying to come up with a reason why "very small bones" would be tied up inside a bag of toys & thrown into the river.

They could belong to a small animal such as a mouse or rat & a "layman" may mistake them for "fingers & toes"

I'm not saying this is what happened but if anyone else has a theory as to how a bag of toys containing bones ended up weighted down & thrown in the water I'm all ears.

Mike Brooks reported that people camp there - so to me this sounded "Plausible"

I understand why the OSCO/LE have tried to stay out of the media but considering everything that has been happening with the TES search and now this, it would be in the case's best interest if they would occasionally make a public statement. Why does it have to come to situations like this before they'll say anything. It almost seems as though the entire TES search happened AROUND them, not with them.

Also - I have no idea what was in that bag and I have faith in OSCO/LE's expertise, but I have never heard of them showing up and within minutes making a statement of this sort. Even when other organizations such as TES find odd items, they generally do not do this.

EXACTLY!!!! :eek:
How can they make that call so soon? it needs to be investigated!

He's back!! OK Lennie make a statement!!

Would someone please explain to me why would you call Cindy if you think you saw Caylee. Hello 911. That does not make any sense at all. You call LE. They are the ones that are local and the ability to respond quickly and in the proper way as not to harm anyone. I'm sorry but this live sighting everytime someone searches in orlando is looking suspect to me.

AAHHH the server keeps going done.

Cindy said she while the lady was on the phone with kidfinders she, cindy, was on the phone getting the phone number for the Coral Gables PD for the lady.
Now this lady was able to find the Kidfinders phone number but not her local LE or 911 or Crimeline:confused:

I wonder about Lee conveniently driving by earlier................

this is the craziest mess I've ever seen....

Mhazelton....you never really get away....like poor little Trenton Duckett......will he ever be found??? You never forget..but I don't think I'm alone when I say this is one of the most bizarre, twisting freaking cases I've ever followed in all my years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves