LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when did he shave it off? That is a bit strange. Wonder if that is out of character for him or something he does normally.

Good question as to whether it's in character or not. I will say my son lives in Florida and is the same age as these young people and he shaves his head every July cause it just gets tooo darn hot in Florida to be sporting a full head of hair (thats what he tells me anyway). Especially if the place of employment is a factory or out of doors with no air conditioning.

Picture14.png

Personally I think if Shrek had fathered Casey with Cindy instead of George.. Casey would have looked better.

I love it LOL :)

was there an actual statement made to the media prior or was it just WS's speculations?

yes there was the article, google the new news articles or check the first post on this thread :)

I DO think that if this were yesterday, before the Anthony's hired the new attorney, that it is VERY likely - in fact, almost a CERTAINTY, that the Anthony's (specifically CA) would have verbally or in an email responded to LP's insinuation about Caylee's paternity. I don't know if they will now because of the new attorney who "may" manage to keep them away from the media and from answering any more questions. I say "may" here after reading Cindy's latest email about how TM and LP both lied to her - did the attorney know she was going to send that out? Surely he would have advised against it! But we shall see what happens. I do think that LP made this comment for a reason and that was to get a reaction out of the Anthonys.

I started it meaning to refer to why on earth would LP say this -wanted to discuss that rather than the unlikely and sickening question of paternity which is less interesting

Ever since I saw this thread I've been wondering also why on earth would LP say this. I can't imagine him just throwing this out there without some knowledge to back this up. I have been thinking about the paternity issue for awhile, and everytime the thought of incest pops up in my head I keep saying to myself no way, because I don't want to go there. If it would turn out to be true, I will not be surprised. I actually was more surprised to hear about the chloroform.

Hey y'all. I was just wondering if someone would mind PMing me maybe a summary of what has happened since fri. night. I live in Louisiana and we were hit by Gustav so, today is my first day back at work with power and internet and there are just soo many pages to read through. I don't think I'll have the time, so if some one wouldnt mind giving me a brief summary I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.
Glad you are OK and welcome back!! We dealt with the remnants of Gustav yesterday. Light rain and wind...but it was kinda strange since it was still a hurricane at one time.

I will try to give you a rundown if no one else has. Let me know!

Glad you are OK and welcome back!! We dealt with the remnants of Gustav yesterday. Light rain and wind...but it was kinda strange since it was still a hurricane at one time.

I will try to give you a rundown if no one else has. Let me know!

Thank you. Thankfully it wasnt near as bad as predicted. We still are having bad weather and tornado warnings off and on, but other than that all is well.

No one has given me a rundown yet, so if you don't mind just kinda putting me up to speed I'd be so thankfull.

My house had gotten power back last night so I got to watch NG but I know how her "facts" sometimes arnt facts, so I'm not sure what's going on. And we have lost our power again today so I don't know that I'll be able to find out anything via television.

Ever since I saw this thread I've been wondering also why on earth would LP say this. I can't imagine him just throwing this out there without some knowledge to back this up. I have been thinking about the paternity issue for awhile, and everytime the thought of incest pops up in my head I keep saying to myself no way, because I don't want to go there. If it would turn out to be true, I will not be surprised. I actually was more surprised to hear about the chloroform.

Yes, you're right -and the chloroform was a shocker - although there are a few possible reasons for it but still
On this subject how do LE decide what is released or not released-is there always a reason behind it to pressure family or something-are they obliged to release anything at all? Not quite straight on this, nor about why the 400 pages had to be made public..

I would like to think LP wouldn't say it without some kind of evidence to back up his statements.

I have been wrong before.

I get the feeling LP is doing everything he can think of doing to get CasA to spill her guts.
This new relevation seems quite "out there" -- he was speculating.
It looks like he may have developed a bond (no pun intended) with GA.
Now he says he talks to LA quite a bit.
If he can endear himself to all but Gramma and her daughter,
he may be getting close to useful information.
I hope TES has a good day today.

I understand what you are saying. What I don't understand is that a very similar thread was deleted yesterday and we were told that any further discussion could get us banned.

Sooooooooo...what makes this any different? I just deleted my first comment to this thread as I really am going on my general knowledge of this subject which could or could not be relevant to this case. :silenced:

I think if LP did say this, he is running off at the mouth without thinking, OR he is saying it to get a rise out of the Anthonys, hoping they will tell something. I do wish the thread title would go away, though. Too misleading.

Ha :) I don't think he is, she had no shortage of lovers at the time and she was 19 so if there was abuse or incest I highly doubt it went on at 19
Why would LP say that to the press? shocking! Unless he has other info we don't...

incest and abuse are very close to home for me and something i have done a lot of research on. incest often goes on thru a lifetime. it has to do with mental conditioning of the victim. really don't want to go into details here but it would not be unusual for a girl of 19 to still be being abused.
terri

incest and abuse are very close to home for me and something i have done a lot of research on. incest often goes on thru a lifetime. it has to do with mental conditioning of the victim. really don't want to go into details here but it would not be unusual for a girl of 19 to still be being abused.
terri
You are right Sweet, I too have known of cases where the women in question were abused well into adulthood.
It is about conditioning.
Reality tells us that a woman of that age would say "no", but it isn't always the case for victims who are mentally abused as well.

terri

Ok, I didn't know this, and I'm really sorry such a serious thing is a close issue for you

I wish we did not have threads dealing with missing children...but we do. It's called reality. Yesterday there was no link to anyone involved in this case talking about incest. Today there is. Hard to hear and hard to think about, yes, but maybe a part of this whole mess.

I tend to think that this is just another one of LP's theories he has had a lot of them. Remember Lee told Casey.."The truth don't hurt".

I think LP just watches too much Law & Order. this was an actual episode...a teenage girl was murdered, found to be pregnant, turns out the girl was unknowingly dating her own brother, because the father had had affairs with two women, neither knew about it, and both had children. so the girl had fathered a child with...her own brother. ewwwwww....

I also think he just wants attention. he's probably trying to get his own bounty-hunting show on A&E.

Shame on LP for saying such a thing. I don't for one second that it's true, but even if LP has some reason to believe that it is, it's not his place to break the news. Poor little Caylee, it's bad enough that she'll be remembered as the little girl who was killed by her mother, she doesn't need to be falsely labeled as a child of incest too. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025