LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
incest and abuse are very close to home for me and something i have done a lot of research on. incest often goes on thru a lifetime. it has to do with mental conditioning of the victim. really don't want to go into details here but it would not be unusual for a girl of 19 to still be being abused.
terri

Very close to home for me as well. :( We live in a sick world.

Hey y'all. I was just wondering if someone would mind PMing me maybe a summary of what has happened since fri. night. I live in Louisiana and we were hit by Gustav so, today is my first day back at work with power and internet and there are just soo many pages to read through. I don't think I'll have the time, so if some one wouldnt mind giving me a brief summary I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.

Go to the Media Forum and browse through some of the posts from the media. This will bring you as up-to-date as possible.

I am not getting out of Padilla's statement that he thinks LA is the father but more as a generalized statement SHOULD there have been something going on between brother and sister.

This is what BH Padilla said: “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from”

Padilla is asking a question, possible to the reporter BUT let's take out the reporter and put in a Forensic Scientist and Padilla asks: WOULD the DNA etc.,

Bumping this up from 7:45 AM.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

news this morning

Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Give Me A Break!!!!

Could LP be asking this to pressure the Anthony's to reveal Caylee's real father? (He knows he won't get an answer if he asks the question directly, wouldn't this inference be the ULTIMATE way to FORCE them to reveal the father?)

Could LP be asking this to pressure the Anthony's to reveal Caylee's real father? (He knows he won't get an answer if he asks the question directly, wouldn't this inference be the ULTIMATE way to FORCE them to reveal the father?)

I still don't think they are going to talk. Maybe they really don't know.

As repellant as it is, I do think it is quite possible that CA and LA are the parents of Caylee. The name for one. The "special relationship" that they had for two. The phone calls that seemed to be in code. LA's keeping out of the spotlight. CA with her behavior issues, her boyfriends and general demeanor could be indicitive of someone who had been taken advantage of by her brother and then being controlled by her family. GM's denial, failure to deal with facts and alienating anyone who is out there trying to help. This is a crazy world we live in-you never know. I also think that LP may have an inside track somewhere and maybe LE is using him for their "leaks" to put pressure on the family. Maybe the stealing of the money was CA trying to get enough to take off. Of course nothing that I just said has anything to do with Caylee, where she is or what happened to her. Just with this family I would believe just about anything.

What business is it of LPs? Does it really matter at this point who the real father is? He and his family are obviously not involved in whatever happened to Caylee.

As repellant as it is, I do think it is quite possible that CA and LA are the parents of Caylee. The name for one. The "special relationship" that they had for two. The phone calls that seemed to be in code. LA's keeping out of the spotlight. CA with her behavior issues, her boyfriends and general demeanor could be indicitive of someone who had been taken advantage of by her brother and then being controlled by her family. GM's denial, failure to deal with facts and alienating anyone who is out there trying to help. This is a crazy world we live in-you never know. I also think that LP may have an inside track somewhere and maybe LE is using him for their "leaks" to put pressure on the family. Maybe the stealing of the money was CA trying to get enough to take off. Of course nothing that I just said has anything to do with Caylee, where she is or what happened to her. Just with this family I would believe just about anything.
such a good post!

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

news this morning

Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Unless they have the hair root, they cant' do full testing. So Casey and Caylee would be a match, as the test they did with Laci's hair. I often wondered and have asked if they did have blood how would they check the DNA for Caylee as she's not available to get a sample from.

The only way they can distinguish this hair, is as they say, that it has the death bands and Casey is still with us.

What business is it of LPs? Does it really matter at this point who the real father is? He and his family are obviously not involved in whatever happened to Caylee.

I would have more sympathy for Casie if this were true.

I would have more sympathy for Casie if this were true.

for casey??? no way. she is an adult. no matter who the father is, she had no right to kill. plenty of rape/incest victims go on to lead murder-free lives....

having a bad life is no excuse. if so, that would be a legal defense.

for casey??? no way. she is an adult. no matter who the father is, she had no right to kill. plenty of rape/incest victims go on to lead murder-free lives....

having a bad life is no excuse. if so, that would be a legal defense.

Not giving Casey an excuse for murder...there is no excuse for that...But I would feel for her if she was an incest victim....but it would not change my mind about her guilt and I would still charge her with murder...moo

Not giving Casey an excuse for murder...there is no excuse for that...But I would feel for her if she was an incest victim....but it would not change my mind about her guilt and I would still charge her with murder...moo

ohhh ok. i see. that would be the only thing i would feel sry for her.

If it is true, why would Casey necessarily be the victim?

Something about the comment that LP made:
"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA, it's going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings."

has had my mind spinning in way too many directions.
First, I thought that maybe the DNA from all the people were tested at the time for ruling out purposes, might have come back showing that Casey and Lee were Not complete bio siblings.
The omission of George's name just really baffles me.
Then again, I'm baffled daily by any news that comes from this tragedy.

But a union between Casey and Lee? Nah....I just don't see it.

But something, something bizarre, is going to come out about those DNA tests, I feel it in my bones.
Mr. Amity said this morning that L and C are not G's bio kids---that Cindy might have had affairs.
Yea, like I need him introducing even more mind-boggling scenarios to the equation. lol

Something about the comment that LP made:
"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA, it's going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings."

has had my mind spinning in way too many directions.
First, I thought that maybe the DNA from all the people were tested at the time for ruling out purposes, might have come back showing that Casey and Lee were Not complete bio siblings.
The omission of George's name just really baffles me.
Then again, I'm baffled daily by any news that comes from this tragedy.

But a union between Casey and Lee? Nah....I just don't see it.

But something, something bizarre, is going to come out about those DNA tests, I feel it in my bones.
Mr. Amity said this morning that L and C are not G's bio kids---that Cindy might have had affairs.
Yea, like I need him introducing even more mind-boggling scenarios to the equation. lol

I think this was just another of LP's stupid statements. Something about the DNA that CASEY has known since Wednesday? If there were some dark secret about Caylee's paternity, wouldn't Casey have known about it 3 years ago?

Maybe it isn't that Casey has known the paternity issue just since last Wed, but that they were told that LE knew about it last Wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms